Fashion Mumblr #28 So spoiled makes us recoil, minced pies, fake lives, but still no oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Ate His Liver With Some Fava Beans And A Nice, non -alcoholic Chianti. Jamie Oliver recipe, 30 mins in the Aga.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The outfit Charlie wore was like a 1950s little boy on top and the pounce Englishman on holiday with trousers that he has outgrown brow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lots of emphasis on alcohol at Ye Olde Rectum lately....seems a little inconsiderate when old Cha Cha has a bit of a problem with it. Also the alcohol and mince pie consumption seems to be going to Milady's hips and thighs :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 14.37.27.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lots of emphasis on alcohol at Ye Olde Rectum lately....seems a little inconsiderate when old Cha Cha has a bit of a problem with it. Also the alcohol and mince pie consumption seems to be going to Milady's hips and thighs :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 946967
She should watch out , they will be adjusting the wedding dress in the other direction !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I ate got and wore for Christmas , is she 10 years old! What a spoilt brat .🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
have to say two things. During the Christmas dinner footage she has the most horrendous non=Christmassy music - yuck - reminded me of Freddy's opening music for her vlogs - what was she thinking??? Second - those shoes at the end - yuck - reminded me of a kid with chicken pox and then a big silver bow - but the chicken pox spots - yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They seem to love playing musical chairs and table in that house. I will admit that they do know how to host, not like lidl( bring your own if you don’t want to starve!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They seem to love playing musical chairs and table in that house. I will admit that they do know how to host, not like lidl( bring your own if you don’t want to starve!)
Sure great hosts … come to us … build your own table … set it and then be bored by Chav whilst you eat…. To his schedule 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sure great hosts … come to us … build your own table … set it and then be bored by Chav whilst you eat…. To his schedule 😭😂
Table making is to work up an appetite😂. With lidl it is full activity, buy the food, cook it, listen to lidl cackle and boast, do the washing up and then run for the fields because none of the loos work!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The wellington they served looked suspiciously like the ones sold at a near-ish deli (and which are available at soho farmhouse).

In other news, we popped into the fish and chip shop she wittered on about, and it was gash. Toothy madam can't even recommend a good chippie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The wellington they served looked suspiciously like the ones sold at a near-ish deli (and which are available at soho farmhouse).

In other news, we popped into the fish and chip shop she wittered on about, and it was gash. Toothy madam can't even recommend a good chippie.
I will admit the beef looked very pro!

Reactions: 7
The Xmas footage was very underwhelming, so pre planned that all magic of the moment was lost . Bore fest

Reactions: 10
Joho tells us her brothers FOUR children are at lala coach house … Joho those innocent children are your nephews. How awful for them to have an auntie like her! Of course perhaps the parents do not want Joho and SK Chav to spend much time with the children as they don’t want their greed and vacuous amoral values near the babes….or perhaps Chav and Joho are the threat… behave or we’ll send you to auntie Joho and SK Chav for an hour!!

I was sceptical when I saw how neat the lattice was… Chav is slap dash and messy he could never create anything delicate or pretty … look at the shambles he made of the sofa! Tit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.