Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vaporize

Hi all, I'm a new member, long time lurker. Just as I was kind of enjoying her vlogs again, I caught her lying in her most recent vlog/flog twice?
At 11:35 she states: "I'm going to be taking in some fresh out of the tumble dryer towels"
Then at 11:45 she lifts them up, you can clearly see the tag still on.
Screenshot_20220203-185119_YouTube.jpg

Then she plugs her discount code, and next she states AGAIN at 12:28 "even though these have been through the tumble dryer a couple of times they are just so so soft"

I think I went a bit naive with her again but lesson learnt. :cautious:
excuse my English, not a native speaker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

vitton05

It’s Valentine’s Day. You’re out for a nice meal in a cotswolds country pub with your partner, you’ve just finished work so you’ve shoved on some jeans and a nice top and touched up your makeup.

In comes Josie London wearing a wedding dress and Charlie wearing hunting gear.

I’d probably ignore my partner and watch them the whole time. I really hope she wears that out for a date night meal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Is she not embarassed? Im a bit behind on her vlogs but theres one where she's like "i need to start learning how to switch off", switch off from what bitch? It's like Prince Harry talking about taking 30 min off during the day to prevent burnout, burnout from what? Editing a video for 1 hour, and filming yourself is not hard work, I'm sorry and you can come at me if you want, but taking pictures, using a coloring on Photoshop, posting it on social media, darling you are not gonna go in a burnout. Especially when you are the captain of the ship and you have control over your days. You film yourself having a facial, having a swim, eating lunch, going to the Maldives. There's no need to "switch off", you are so embarassing. Nursers need to switch off, teachers, cashiers, construction workers. You are fine. You could film yourself having a nap, you'll be fine mentally, you don't need "time for myself", your whole time is for yourself, get real. You stupid bitch

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

soph1992

Met with a friend and her boyfriend last night - the boyfriend gave me some serious tea as they have a very close mutual friend of Charlie ….Charlie used to have a raging coke habit - josie gave him an ultimatum hence why he’s now sober. He’s got serious anger issues apparently and has been very violent and aggressive in past whilst intoxicated (beat the shit out of his friends very badly). He’s now swapped his coke addiction to a gym addiction. They once were on a job and he was absolutely horrendous on set - Josies agent told her to get rid so Josie and Charlie relationship is a complete business association hence why they’ve been engaged for so long - it’s completely fake apparently. She’s loaded (he sponges off her for everything) because of her dad passing and apparently her mum lives in an annex on the land. He said josie is quite possibly the worst person he’s ever - she’s cunning, complete narc and so so spoilt. But yeah all in all, they are both awful apparently!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I refuse to believe they paid a penny for that hotel. Club sandwiches there at $35 each, and there wasn't a sniff of a complaint from Josie who whines at Daylesford prices, plus that whole set up for Sky?! She didn't pay for the hotel no matter what she says

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

coconochanel

VIP Member
TBH I'm surprised Char Char can play charades as he takes THAT long to explain something you'd think he'd be acting it out all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Hayleyraine

OK, I'm going to rank the partners of the four floggers I am most aware of through watching their YouTube videos when time allows.

Frow's husband scarcely registers on my radar, so devoid of personality he seems to be, but he does appear sulky and useless. I'll put him in 3rd place.

Freddy's 'boyfriend' seems innocuous enough - and has very high tolerance levels if he can manage to put up with the pink princess without slapping her annoying face, pulling her curls, or stabbing her with a fork. I doubt he is required to perform any conventional boyfriend duties. And I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that probably suits him very well! I'll place him second.

Ali, I think, is actually sweetly charming. When he's not trying to sound posh or use complicated vocabularly, he has a nice soothing voice - one that I can fall asleep to quite easily - as he drones on good-naturedly. We've all observed he's working at flogging product himself and bringing in some income, plus there's the editing he does for Lidl, and maybe some odd jobs around the house too, since I expect he still knows his way around a toolbox. And now there are more and more occasions when he's having a dig at Lydia, which is very entertaining. 1st place for him.

Bottom of the pile, by far, is Chavvy Char. One of the most boring people on insta/YouTube, he's as dull as ditchwater, full of self-importance (yet totally devoid of self-awareness), as he pontificate about things he knows very little about, And then there's that stupid, stupid dog voice. If one was inclined to feel sorry for Teefers (which one isn't, not at all) it would be because she is stuck with him 24/7. And no amount of gifted anything could make up for that suffering. He's simply the worst.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Valentines day with Josie and Charlie: Hey mate i got you a box of chocolate and flowers
Josie: thanks mate *takes pics for IG stories* *include it in the vlog* « well my darlings » she starts « look what we got here. Beautiful flowers from Charlie and ofc chocolate. It’s making my mouth water but *fake giggle* I promised myself today Ill be good! » *turns off camera* *throws flowers in the garbage* *Chav doesn’t even notice and doesn’t get mad*

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Nope Nope

I wonder what her mother really thinks about Chaz and Jos and their out of control spending. Money eventually runs out, then what? I live in the US, I would estimate that they have spent millions. I wonder if her mother lives there to rein her daughter in, Lord knows what she thinks of him. There is just so much insanity going on, we're just seeing a small capsule of time.
It sounds like you're viewing Josie's spending as the spending of a regular consumer, which she is not. When a regular consumer buys a piece of jewelry, a bag or a dress, they spend the money and it's gone. When Josie buys a thing - and let's keep in mind she often isn't buying at all since she's gifted goods for free - but when she buys a thing, it's an initial expense but she turns everything, seriously EVERYTHING into content and a source of income.

Josie might buy that expensive handbag by herself, but she'll then film a bag reveal and people will watch it. The more people watch and engage, the more money she makes through Ad Sense (Youtube ads) and affiliate links - she'll always include several adds and links in every video. She'll show of the expensive bag that made people click on the video, and she'll show of her skincare and jewelry sponsors of the day to get the money. The content she creates around that expensive product will end up covering the expense of the product.

It's really important people understand the difference between just buying as a consumer versus buying as an influencers. You and me will end up poorer the more we buy. When an influencer plays the game well, the more they buy, the richer they get.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I know this will have been said but just watched first 10mins of the ‘Oxford/self love’ vlog. Is she for real??????

The woman is just back from a 10 day luxury holiday in the Maldives, admits she only works 5 hours in a day, has a regular massage every Monday, along with hair and nail appointments during a regular working day - and has the nerve to stand there and tell us how tired she is and we should all pamper ourselves and take time out!!!

What about people on Min wage, working 12 hours a day trying to keep a roof over their heads and feed their children and don’t have the choice to take a break / have a pamper day / book a holiday! These influencers are the most indulged, entitled and lazy creatures I’ve ever known!

• Sick
  • Angry

Madhouse1

So she says in the latest vlog that this year she’s going to priority herself this year, so what have all the pampers, massages, hair appointments, stupidly early bedtimes, holidays, for the last few months been? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Hungarianka

VIP Member
I think I couldn't do it like her, if my spouse was an alcoholic. I was once friends with an alcoholic, he didn't drink during "professional" time but as soon as he was out of the door at 5pm he started drinking. He had a tremor when he wasn't on fuel. So, I for certain wouldn't've drunk if he decided to quit drinking and live sober, because it's hard. Not only the craving I'm guessing but all the unaddressed problems laying under that blanked of constant drunkenness instead of dealing with it. My father is also an alcoholic, there is no proper conversation possible, if they have drunken.
Alone that she won't stop or downwind her intake is a proof for me that she has an alc issue herself. Or maybe it's just selfishness, I can't fathom how it is, trampling over others for your own gain.
Thank you for taking the time to write that. I know it would have been hard to do but I’m glad you did. My drinking began when I left the Iron curtain. Once I begun my new life in the West had my papers sorted out and was legally living and working that’s when my problems came to the surface. I had gone from working as a respected Physicist specializing in Quantum Mechanics to stacking shelves in Kwiksave. Like many people who emigrate or have to flee their homeland they take on jobs that are far below their skill set. I would work a full shift then go back to my bed sit and drink to unwind. In those days there were no emailing, texting or FaceTiming my family. Then the unwinding became a way of managing my loneliness. If I drank I’d forget the fact people at work would take the piss out of my accent and my then bad command of English. At times racist comments from customers and managers. Then as time went on and I got married and was able to resume my scientific career the drinking got less and less but it was still there. Wine every evening. Then if I had a bad day I’d be on the spirits. I would also drink to knock myself out to sleep if I had been working on a research project that took up much hours of the day. Also my marriage was shot to pieces. He had many affairs, so did I. We both ended up resenting each other. Now we are friends. It was never ending and then one day it all came to ahead when my credit card was declined at the supermarket. I was dying for a drink and I had a full on panic attack to the point where I got barred by the manager. There was an incident when I went home to Hungary started drinking in Budapest, woke up on a grass verge in Gödöllő with a stranger and several police officers looking down on me. Also work sussed out my problems and I was very lucky to have a kind and perceptive and practical boss who gave me sabbatical. It was his and my ex husbands suggestion to seek help along with the bulimia I had. I was never violent, abusive or rude when I drank but I became quieter and aloof and cold and indifferent. I was there physically doing the things expected of me, work, family life but I was running on auto pilot my heart and soul wasn’t really there. I can’t have been much of a good mother and wife at that time and I regret sending my children to boarding school probably looking back to whitewash the situation. Fortunately my children and I have a lovely relationship but I was lucky to have wonderfully kind and compassionate children, however I can say hand on heart, I bloody well didn’t deserve their kindness or compassion. Why I ever became an alcoholic is a mystery to most who know me. My parents were teetotal and advocates for healthy clean living before it became so fashionable. Also a problem shared was a problem halved. There was nothing I couldn’t talk about to them so why? My parents were very philosophical on the situation. They never nagged or judged but their view was, there is nothing we can do financially or practically as they were in Romania then left to go home to Hungary. Their attitude was when you’re ready to stop, you’ll stop. It wasn’t that they didn’t care it was like leading a horse to water, can you make it drink it? I have no idea why I was an alcoholic but I was, I am and I’m still recovering it never ends. My partner fortunately isn’t a drinker and is very supportive. I would seriously question his character if he acted like Josephine in front of Charles with her antics. I can cope with him having a glass of wine at dinner but out of love he always no, he doesn’t like it anyway and it’s not in solidarity to me if he did. Love is so much more than soft words, good sex and laughter. It’s being there in the thick of darkness, despair and destruction and still being there to say figuratively, here’s my hand darling, I got your back

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Flame

I recently unsubscibed to Josie over the past few weeks which I never thought I would as I was a big fan over the years and now I just find her unbearable. An old video of hers randomly came up so I watched it, not gonna lie made me feel a bit sad as I really loved her at the beginning at the old house etc, it felt more real and she used to wear things I could copy etc. I did think she used to look nice with her long blonde hair etc. I then clicked on her latest video and couldn't believe how much she has changed, her lips definitely look different and she's just putting on this staged life I feel even tho its my dream to live in the countryside I've got bored watching her there ruining that house. So weird to look back on the old vids, I can't deal with these influences anymore, I enjoy watching the silent vlogs now of people just living the slow life haha

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Louise84

Chatty Member
Just watching the my intentions for 2022 flog and I cannot believe what is coming out of her mouth. She wants to promote her own wellness and quality of life over shilling shit of YouTube - ha,ha,ha - every single video this woman does is a QVC for something she’s flogging. She has no content outside of flogging stuff for money. And then she claims that she’s a minimalist and she doesn’t like clutter around her - you really could not make this stuff up. I have never even seen anyone get more free (begged for) stuff than Josie. Josie my darling - if you don’t want it - just opt out of it. What a two faced piece of work she is!!

• Haha
  • Sick

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
The Defender is still showing as untaxed on the DVLA website. They probably won't use it in the winter but they legally it needs to be declared as SORNED and kept on private land. Classic vehicles are tax exempt but that defender is not a classic vehicle (needs to be registered before 1981 and theirs is 2007) It p's me off they are getting away with it, but if its kept in the car port probably no one will notice and report it.
I've reported it

• Heart
  • Haha