Fashion Mumblr #28 So spoiled makes us recoil, minced pies, fake lives, but still no oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost made me laugh my sister saying about on well yeah exactly Instagram people putting all this crap on their tables, but where is the food going to go? lol

I mean its fair enough for bigger tables where you can actually hold those kinds of things, was going to say the Buckingham Palace's state ballroom, but rather for banquets they do of course silver service for that (or a form of it at least) where they dont place food plates or anything on the tables

Is the kind of thing even with a row of tables, where they'll almost to the mm (even using a ruler) so everythings inline with each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hello I mean no harm but I don't think that's their account. The seller is in the area but is not at their address and I think I know this seller, I could be wrong though.
That’s a lot of postings for one or bunch of people to sell. So many makeup/skincare items.

Reactions: 6
Did she have the Selfridges beauty advent calendar?
Wow, f me hard
1640621712521.png

But they are not registered as commercial seller, of course :censored:

The pimple sucker has US power, did she mention she got one with wrong cord?

Either, "live tinted" send her all the shades or this is her supposed shade, then it's certainly not Josie, I also would guess, that live tinted doesn't send PR to racist Josie, but could via PR company, so what do I know?

Interestingly, there is no foundation listed.

Those are the lighter shades

It's surely someone who has access to PR. Still don't think it's Josie or any of her servants. The account is so old

Person mostly buys shipping material (as expected) and books.

Wait, is that 16th of August 2006 or 6th of August 2016, I am not sure because of the hyphens.
1640622874006.png

Reactions: 5
Wow, f me hard
View attachment 945657

Either, "live tinted" send her all the shades or this is her supposed shade, then it's certainly not Josie, I also would guess, that live tinted doesn't send PR to racist Josie, but could via PR company, so what do I know?

It's surely someone who has access to PR. Still don't think it's Josie or any of her servants. The account is so old

Wait, is that 16th of August 2006 or 6th of August 2016, I am not sure because of the hyphens. View attachment 945684
I worked with a woman once who suggested at Christmas that we all bring beauty products in and she’d take them to her local foodbank so that they could make gifts for people who used the foodbank. I took in about 3 big bags … (I have a problem and constantly buying beauty especially if there is a gift with purchase) I also told the woman in my local loccitaine shop what we were doing at work and they gave me some ‘gifts without purchase’ and trial samples…. Others brought lots in too. In the February she sent an email out to folk claiming that a friend worked in the beauty department of a magazine (no names given) and as she got lots of free things she was selling them cheap on a website she had set up! My first thought why not give to foodbank shelter rather than sell … and then I wondered if it was the stuff we’d all donated. Some of us had donated loccitaine, Laura mercies, decleor, molten brown, jo malone, etc

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I left a comment on her last vlog asking about LFT and PCR tests as she was complaining about a "cold". Several other folk also left comments and they have all been removed - funny that. Don't worry know I let everyone in the area know what she was up to - may I reassure you that they have her full measure.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I left a comment on her last vlog asking about LFT and PCR tests as she was complaining about a "cold". Several other folk also left comments and they have all been removed - funny that. Don't worry know I let everyone in the area know what she was up to - may I reassure you that they have her full measure.
I have been a good girl today and had my 3rd jab!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How do you feel? What vacc? I have still a few months, had my 2nd on Sept 21th.

Didn't know you could do that and that it translates everything. Kiváló! (blame google if it is wrong 😇)
I had to have « moderna », Pfizer is now for under 30s only! I feel ok for now, probably tonight or tomorrow 🥺🙁!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What an ugly contorted pose and with a smugly smirking facial expression….

999A4C5C-80FF-4166-A4E7-D90B4E741563.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow, f me hard
View attachment 945657

Wait, is that 16th of August 2006 or 6th of August 2016, I am not sure because of the hyphens. View attachment 945684
Yeah is likely they'll have started around about a year since the start of youtube, could be within a year (YouTube started in 2005)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.