Fashion Mumblr #28 So spoiled makes us recoil, minced pies, fake lives, but still no oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most voted title by @Shmoogles, congratulations!
1640529924122.png

An honorary mention:
Hannibal.PNG

- the Rectum shines in Christmas extravaganza 🏰 🕯🕯🕯🕯 🎄

- Mylady may have Covid, but who cares, certainly not her, X-mas bash full going 🦠 ☠

- do they now have finally ordered oil? :unsure:

- morphing into Dame Edna and Robin G. simultaneously, and we thought she had no talents 👵💃

- driving ye olde Defender still looks dangerous for everyone on the streets 🚙😱⚠

- it seems she is taking on gigs that Lydia lost 📉, maybe she is next year one snout in front of the horse's race, erhm.. I meant Influencer game 🎠

In better news: Our @Hungarianka is back. 🇭🇺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that a new (old) dining table. Did it not end up ensconced in ye olde gym at one time cos it didn’t fit/couldn’t be got thro the door? Mebbe it was just a bad dream of mine after eating too much cheese?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is that a new (old) dining table. Did it not end up ensconced in ye olde gym at one time cos it didn’t fit/couldn’t be got thro the door? Mebbe it was just a bad dream of mine after eating too much cheese?
Lydia, is that you 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘this true Chav measured majorly wrong … just like the sofa SK Chav massacred. The scars are still visible.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most voted title by @Shmoogles, congratulations!
View attachment 944230

An honorary mention:
View attachment 944231

- the Rectum shines in Christmas extravaganza 🏰 🕯🕯🕯🕯 🎄

- Mylady may have Covid, but who cares, certainly not her, X-mas bash full going 🦠 ☠

- do they now have finally ordered oil? :unsure:

- morphing into Dame Edna and Robin G. simultaneously, and we thought she had no talents 👵💃

- driving ye olde Defender still looks dangerous for everyone on the streets 🚙😱⚠

- it seems she is taking on gigs that Lydia lost 📉, maybe she is next year one snout in front of the horse's race, erhm.. I meant Influencer game 🎠

In better news: Our @Hungarianka is back. 🇭🇺
Thank you so much! Nagyon köszi szépen!! Hope you’ve all had a good festive weekend! Even Hyacinth and Richard Fear-Irons!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘this true Chav measured majorly wrong … just like the sofa SK Chav massacred. The scars are still visible.
Thank you for confirming I am not going bonkers! I could not believe what he did to that sofa - just slashing the upholstery like that and then saying it wouldn't show as it would be in a corner! Ye Gods these folk are savages !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thank you for confirming I am not going bonkers! I could not believe what he did to that sofa - just slashing the upholstery like that and then saying it wouldn't show as it would be in a corner! Ye Gods these folk are savages !!!!
We’ll he claimed the sofa could be untied to go flat … so why Chav didn’t you just flatten the arms out!!!????
Clearly SK couldn’t wait to get his chainsaw out! Brute!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why did they ruin the otherwise nice table wit the Christmas tree runner in the middle.

regarding her having a cold fine if she tested fine. but you know she would do anything to jeopardise her perfect AONB Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TBH I'm surprised Char Char can play charades as he takes THAT long to explain something you'd think he'd be acting it out all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you for the new thread ❤

I made a quick update on the Wiki on Josie’s brother. I hope I did this correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i wonder if josie ever took a covid test, or if she just invited a ton of people into her home, including elderly people, while she was sick with a "cold." as someone who has the symptoms of a cold but i actually currently have covid, it's pretty easy to dismiss omicron, especially if you're vaccinated and boosted, as just a cold. that's why you have to do the responsible thing and test.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OoOoo thanks for voting in my title daaahhhhrrliiinnnngss! :whistle:<--- accurate new Josie lips.

(tbh I don't know if there was actually another suggestion LOL!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My darlings, I think I've found the new Ebay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/luxury_cosmetics5000/

872 current listings, newest posted this evening :)
See, this is shameful. All products are sent to her free of charge and she sells them on? Bad karma. Far better to make regular donations to women's shelters, hospitals or add to food bank collection points if that's allowed. Who could even be bothered to package up this amount of stuff and make regular trips to the post office. They must be harder up/more money-grabbing than I thought possible

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My darlings, I think I've found the new Ebay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/luxury_cosmetics5000/

872 current listings, newest posted this evening :)
I don't know, that account was created in 2006. Are you able to change your account's name?

OoOoo thanks for voting in my title daaahhhhrrliiinnnngss! :whistle:<--- accurate new Josie lips.

(tbh I don't know if there was actually another suggestion LOL!)
I had one suggestion in the run. Based on Hannibal Lecture 🤭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.