Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to wonder if CC the SK is a ‘feeder’? He serves such enormous portions to Modom and she really is starting to pile on the pounds!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
" 40 quid for 3 books, a lot of people would think that's pretty expensive but it's not because they're leather bend".
Bestie.. people who read know that it isn't expensive at all.
Always showing how little you actually know 🤭🤭🤭.

• Haha
  • Wow
My eyes deceive me... she has AD in the title. Was she worried about the backlash she received about non-disclosure in her previous vlog? Any hint of her unease about her dishonesty provides me with wicked satisfaction.

At the end of her Clinique flogging, she proudly announces that she has now done her first bit of shopping. Did she shop? With her money? Nope, don't think so... only acquired a freebie for someone who will have to act incredibly grateful at milady's astounding generosity for their 'gift'.

In between the expensive clothes, she squeezes in a bit of a child's birthday party. Now, I know she is desperate. I also think she is hedging her bets for a more family lifestyle direction, in case the fashion advisor/influencer gig fizzles out.

Milady is super nice with old Char Char. Repairing his image is full-on and paying dividends in the comments. People are asking for more Char Char! Ahh, the magic of selective editing can portray anything you want.

We see a few antiques Char Char sourced. Josie is very surprised about ornaments for the bookshelf. Now I know for sure that she possesses no decor/design skills. The best bookcase displays always have a few object d'art and ornaments to offset the books. Old Char Char has also bought a few real leather-bound books on history, saying they should get real books that one can read, rather than only fake ones for display. My book-loving little heart is breathing a sigh of relief.

She tells us she ordered a salad. Wow! (she most surely reads here) but at least Petra ordered mac 'n cheese. Josie probably snaffled her share of the mac 'n cheese in two seconds flat.

Of course the clothing has a jumper dress and cardigans which look like dressing gowns. Says the Chloe jumper dress is too expensive. She doesn't state the price... needs you to click on that affiliate link, my dahlings.

She mentions her birthday again. Perhaps she should buy the jumper dress as a birthday present for herself. This, from the person who went to try on expensive watches. Ooh, no one is offering birthday freebies for milady. Not yet anyway... Keep begging Josefiend.

She also mentions Karen Millen. Says they could probably make the expensive Chloe dress for much cheaper. What she means, is that she wants an edit from KM and there will be jumper dresses. She is simply gagging for a Karen Millen edit of her own. Lidl, beware.

They all go to the Soho bonfire night and fireworks. She, again, brings up her stupid birthday. Even says to Robin - who has already had her 30th - that the next time Robin has a big birthday, she should have one like this Soho event, complete with tents, fair, and the whole festival shebang. Old Josie is already working on her plan, with the Robin and Ben connection. Already spending their money. She has no shame and I have no words...

She is desperately begging for freebies for her birthday... a venue... all those goodies and the fuss she loves. She is a shameless grifter - always on the beg. Was she perhaps also hinting to Robin to throw her a birthday bash. Surely, she won't stoop that low...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Cha Cha the Serial Killer and his 'styling up' with old bits of tat....those bric a brac places really do see him coming!!
Love how stupid they are and call them antiques. Pair of f.....witts. Honestly they need to get proper jobs. Need to get out more !!!!!

Just been on Net a Porter £1900 for that jumper dress . More money than sense . Stupid cow!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He really loves the sound of his own patronizing voice doesn't he???? I came 27th out of 13k blah blah blah. Now watch me cook bleeping eggs
27th in what … weirdest eyebrows.. biggest knob… SK vibes… men women would rather be celibate than touch???

I’m starting to wonder if CC the SK is a ‘feeder’? He serves such enormous portions to Modom and she really is starting to pile on the pounds!
Maybe he likes to fatten them up before the kill….🤭

" 40 quid for 3 books, a lot of people would think that's pretty expensive but it's not because they're leather bend".
Bestie.. people who read know that it isn't expensive at all.
Always showing how little you actually know 🤭🤭🤭.
Book talk makes me realise, unlike Frow and Freddy, Joho does not appear to have any fashion books event for display… I guess when you are the FM and Chav is the style guru of men know it all … you do not need the books of Dior/Chanel/Givenchy … no no

Last edited:
  • Haha
27th in what … weirdest eyebrows.. biggest knob… SK vibes… men women would rather be celibate than touch???

Maybe he likes to fatten them up before the kill….🤭

Book talk makes me realise, unlike Frow and Freddy, Joho does not appear to have any fashion books event for display… I guess when you are the FM and Chav is the style guru of men know it all … you do not need the books of Dior/Chanel/Givenchy … no no
Have we ever seen or heard jojo talk about a book, or an interesting article, a documentary or even a film other than the lion king or frozen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Cha Cha the Serial Killer and his 'styling up' with old bits of tat....those bric a brac places really do see him coming!!
Tickled me flippin pink when old Toothy referred to the old wartime shell as a 'bullet holder'...laugh..I bloomin dislocated my jaw..give me strength..what has she got inside that twatty head of hers...answers please on a postcard..lol..🤣😅

• Haha
During Clinique ad you could see the sleeve of her cream top was filthy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes on insta they were gifted a hamper from Daylesford… the brother will get that as a Christmas gift or maybe he’ll get some of the content and the cleaner will get the empty hamper

It’s actually true my friend was at an IMF event and these huge companies were saying that they recruit out with England even for jobs in England as English graduates are unemployable …
I work in a university … have worked in 5 throughout the UK and the standards of basic English and arithmetic are poor. Also friends kids go to private schools … standards poor there but ‘things are worked out’ to ensure the cherubs get good marks in exams!
the only non UK education systems I can comment on are NZ and Australia and their arithmetic is poor (generalisation) but I’m guessing those poor standards exceed Joho and Chav level of intelligence.
Chav I think he was a very preterm infant or had birth trauma , his head looks like he’s been a preterm and not had or been too sick to have optimal reposition care …. She is like a character who grew up on the streets maybe with Finnegan - street/con fly but no intelligence
Chav's hair or lack there of, is awful looking. I don't get the brush cut, it does nothing for him.

Jo-so-so needs to switch it up, how many exact sweater dresses and cardigans in all of the same colors does this twit need? Surely, not a fashion influencer.

I've lost count on her endless skin care products from endless brands, it's really hard to take her very serious.

And like a 10 year old, she keeps on mentioning her birthday coming up. This is the 2nd time she relays to Robin. What a user.

Did anyone happen to notice that while on the ferris wheel it looks as though Johosoho tries to hide her non existing chin ? So obvious lately that she tries to camouflage it. Maybe a 30th birthday present to herself would be a chin implant.

And I continue to wonder, whatever happened about her endometriosis situation? Never heard one more thing about that click bait title.

And the food !! Can we talk about the amount of food and calories that are being consumed? If she actually eats these mega meals she should be in her home gym 6 hours a day. Or maybe we don't see what goes on after the camera is off. If she continues to eat like she does she's going to blow up eventually.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Chav's hair or lack there of, is awful looking. I don't get the brush cut, it does nothing for him.

Jo-so-so needs to switch it up, how many exact sweater dresses and cardigans in all of the same colors does this twit need? Surely, not a fashion influencer.

I've lost count on her endless skin care products from endless brands, it's really hard to take her very serious.

And like a 10 year old, she keeps on mentioning her birthday coming up. This is the 2nd time she relays to Robin. What a user.

Did anyone happen to notice that while on the ferris wheel it looks as though Johosoho tries to hide her non existing chin ? So obvious lately that she tries to camouflage it. Maybe a 30th birthday present to herself would be a chin implant.

And I continue to wonder, whatever happened about her endometriosis situation? Never heard one more thing about that click bait title.

And the food !! Can we talk about the amount of food and calories that are being consumed? If she actually eats these mega meals she should be in her home gym 6 hours a day. Or maybe we don't see what goes on after the camera is off. If she continues to eat like she does she's going to blow up eventually.
I think she should hold fire with the chin implant and have a brain transplant..I really don't know what makes her tick???🤣😅🧠

• Haha
Lydl's parents never took THAT effort. 🤣

Lydia Millen owns a Bachelor and Frow a Doctorate. Is all I need to know in that matter.
Miss talks like a Disney, and not a modern one, Princess has a doctorate!!!! How? And modern Disney princesses have a can do, get it done attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never known anyone under the age of 50 that wears old lady clothing like she does. I’m 57 and wouldn’t touch most of what she wears because it only makes you look frumpy. Not saying I wear short skirts etc but there is time enough for me to turn into my granny.
I'm 70 and it's true us oldies do love our garden centre visits but no way do I dress like Josie. I think I'm trendy. I get compliments from strangers on my clothes. So if Josie is trying to appeal to the older demographic she has got it wrong

That’s a bit different from saying all English graduates are unemployable.
I believe it's true that degrees have become easier. Maybe students don't have to be as academically smart therefore easier for them to obtain a first or 2.1 degree rather than a 2.2 or a third. But that shouldn't mean a graduate is unemployable. Maybe employers are realising that British degrees are not as much of a status as they were back in the day

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The constant repetition of words - autumnal, festive, pampering, countryside, Defender, Daylesford, etc...it's all so silly. Does she ever bother to watch her own videos and see how crass they are. She's no content creator; she's a pushy sales person, just the same as any on a home shopping channel such as QVC. None of us hate-watching nor commenting on here is for one minute convinced by everything being her favourite. So who is? Who is her target market? How many in her age group find the hauls of identical cream coloured knitwear, the heaped on costume jewellery, the sad vegetable garden, the annoying boyfriend, the non-stop touching of hair, the never-ending skin care rituals (how can she bear to touch her face all the time) charming or inspirational? I'd think it was all a complete turnoff and enough to make any company decide not to spend their advertising budget with her. And does anyone know what kind of arrangement she has with Daylesford? Do they gift her the stuff or does she have to buy it. Because if she buys it and comments on how expensive it is, I'd have thought that ought to be enough to be a bit of a turnoff. So not exactly driving sales to Daylesford's door. Except for the sheeple who like buying into any overpriced brand.

And then there's those teeth....
I have a strong suspicion that she has some kind of arrangement with Dalesford. She certainly has pushed Daylesford hard in her vlogs.

During Clinique ad you could see the sleeve of her cream top was filthy
Screenshot - 2021-11-09T201128.330.png

The look on Robin's face when Josie told her she should have a big bash like the one at Soho that night for her next big birthday.
Robin turned 30 on 3 May 2021!!!! No big birthday for a while for Robin.
Don't think Robin had a circus for her 30th. There was also no dog and pony show at Robin and Ben's wedding.
The only BIG birthday coming up is Josefiend's!
Screenshot - 2021-11-09T200352.722.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It's quite comical, actually, that Frick and Frank would purchase a book case and only add books for an anesthetic appeal. Do you think these twits will ever read any of them? Not a chance. Based on Jososo recent blundering on subjects that she has no understanding of " world war " as an example. I think her LED face mask has short circuited her brain function, but she was already pretty dumb prior to her ridiculous mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Our chinless wonder is hustling today on Instagram stories! Those birthday and christmas gifts won't pay for themselves.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
When did "making yourself look older than your actual age" become a trend ? :rolleyes:
Clown.
Screenshot_20211110-165807_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211110-165833_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I believe that the educational situation is pretty bad in most countries! My daughter went to school in New Caledonia (part of France) and the educational she received there was amazing, but she was lucky to go to the best schools from the maternelle to lycée. The teachers were fabulous. It is also important for parents to understand that they can and must do as much as possible to help. I taught her how to read, tell the time, count and as much as I could.
My parents taught me to read, write and count too before starting school.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.