Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robin has stated in her Instagram Q& A that she is 5'2" (160 cm). So much for Josie being 5'3" and Lydia 5'7".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Robin has a lot more followers on Instagram than Josie does though.
Yes but they are mostly fitness related. She might be thinking about branching into lifestyle and fashion. Grossie has all the contacts for free PR. Robin seems smarter than Grossie and Lydiot.

Reactions: 15
Yes but they are mostly fitness related. She might be thinking about branching into lifestyle and fashion. Grossie has all the contacts for free PR. Robin seems smarter than Grossie and Lydiot.
Robin has a BSc in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. She is certainly smarter. Not sure if she can hustle as well as milady does. Few could out-hustle old Josie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m thinking Robyn, through Ben , can get access to any PR list she would like …

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Robin has stated in her Instagram Q& A that she is 5'2" (160 cm). So much for Josie being 5'3" and Lydia 5'7".
So Josie is shorter than Robyn? I long thought Josie is probably nearer to 5'0". Need to see them both standing together in similar height shoes.

Reactions: 10
So Josie is shorter than Robyn? I long thought Josie is probably nearer to 5'0". Need to see them both standing together in similar height shoes.
Josie is always very vague about her height, but years ago did put onscreen that she is 155cm. In very tiny letters, hoping no one would see. I have posted the screen-grab here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Josie is always very vague about her height, but years ago did put onscreen that she is 155cm. In very tiny letters, hoping no one would see. I have posted the screen-grab here.
Very vague about EVERYTHING our Milady is:
ads, sponsorships, collaborations, fillers , freebies, height ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's gorgeous......She's a head turner..unlike Jososo who will get her feelings hurt if they are out together.
I checked Robin's age today because she looks SO much younger than Josie. They are the same age. Robin recently turned 30. I nearly fell off my chair. I hope she stays her own person and in no way becomes like the pernicious Josefiend.
Ben seems level-headed about business and himself. Hopefully, he married someone who is similar.

Reactions: 16
Also since when has jojo been worried about « ethical »??!! Please did l miss something or fall asleep for a few centuries!

It probably comes from Claire’s !
That’s exactly why she will never buy an ethically sourced ring. When it comes to diamonds her pretend sustainability goes out the window. She wants the real deal and nothing less even if many men died digging for it. She’s a real peach.

• Sick
  • Heart
When you click on her videos it's always russian roulette, u never know what she's going to erratically talk about because she's sponsored. It's always random, today it's a fragrance.
*erratic rapid talk about fragrances, the notes, how it sprays, why you need it, how u can smell good longer*
Next video, we don't know!!!! Could be a new Dyson product! And she loves to act like she's just so nice, with her nice innocent voice, and acting like she's just giving advice to her viewers. But she's all about marketing, like a telemarketer. The modern Avon lady, but she sells every brand under the sun. If Evian tomorrow sponsors her, she will sell the tit out of it for 25 min out of a 30 min video.
She will start the video in her gym with Charlie occasionally walking past the camera because he needs attention and wants you to look at his ass, and she will grab a water bottle and be like "omg i am thirsty my darlings, wooo, i'm sweating. I just have to say, no other water has ever tasted this good than this Evian one. Honestly, it's the only water actually that contains electrolytes from the French Alps and *erratic rant and script she was sent*

1636403261374.png

Her hair is grey!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When you click on her videos it's always russian roulette, u never know what she's going to erratically talk about because she's sponsored. It's always random, today it's a fragrance.
*erratic rapid talk about fragrances, the notes, how it sprays, why you need it, how u can smell good longer*
Next video, we don't know!!!! Could be a new Dyson product! And she loves to act like she's just so nice, with her nice innocent voice, and acting like she's just giving advice to her viewers. But she's all about marketing, like a telemarketer. The modern Avon lady, but she sells every brand under the sun. If Evian tomorrow sponsors her, she will sell the tit out of it for 25 min out of a 30 min video.
She will start the video in her gym with Charlie occasionally walking past the camera because he needs attention and wants you to look at his ass, and she will grab a water bottle and be like "omg i am thirsty my darlings, wooo, i'm sweating. I just have to say, no other water has ever tasted this good than this Evian one. Honestly, it's the only water actually that contains electrolytes from the French Alps and *erratic rant and script she was sent*

View attachment 854590
Her hair is grey!!!!
Just seen on Freddy’s video that she was invited a week or so ago into ‘and other stories’ for some free gifts of new collection … pretty sure Ms Joho’s suddenly London trip and ‘pop in’ as I have time before my next meeting was also a come in to pick some freebie thing… I don’t recall her declaring it?🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.