Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gave up after 10 mins. Just couldn't stand the slurping, gulping, smacking and teeth sucking any longer:(
It was particularly bad today. Looked odd, awkward, like she hated every second of the video. Rambled, mumbled and stumbled through it. with a few good sniffs while in the garden. Surely Debrett's would not approve!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm assuming she is keeping both of those coats?! Note that when she tried putting her hands into the pockets they wouldn't go in as I assume they were stitched....so she just ripped them open!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm assuming she is keeping both of those coats?! Note that when she tried putting her hands into the pockets they wouldn't go in as I assume they were stitched....so she just ripped them open!!!
She ripped the stitching open on both coats' pockets with zero care o respect. She does not care. It is just another freebie she will vlog later when the affiliates are no longer of use.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She ripped the stitching open on both coats' pockets with zero care o respect. She does not care. It is just another freebie she will vlog later when the affiliates are no longer of use.
It’s like the white/cream Barbour in the last video Joho fool appeared to be clueless about how buttons worked … she filled the jacket open like the buttons were poppers/snapper studs…. She’s very sloppy and disrespectful

• Wow
I remember reading years ago that class could be assessed by coat pockets … people of higher class/ etiquette have coats that pockets are still sealed … as one has no need of pockets and certainly don’t put hands in coat pockets … now that was in tatler so take it with a pinch of salt ….

• Haha
what was that clip and copy from insta flogathon ???…. What was the wedding nonsense? … admittedly I dozed off several time … blessing… but it was nothing but sell sell … moan … the dull donut 🍩!!! Heard the sell for veggie food boxes … really they do little in life and need ready meals … and who needs a ready meal that takes 40mins - veggie meals from scratch take less time!!! … I’m sure her thermamix could do it in scrumptious second. Were we channeling Mary Poppins in this erratic flog …. Erratic… shambolic …..dull …. Stick those analytics in an email.
tbf there is value … for insomniacs in watching Joho

Guys, it was Paisley pattern because it was Indian-y*

*brought to you by the flogger behind 'brown town' 'I'm Robert Mugabe' and all your favourite racist faux pas.
She just proves how difficult it is for her, to not be a racist. Also, FYI chinless wonder paisley is of Persian origin and that's nowhere near India.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
S;eepless night so went back and whizzed thro it at double speed. Oh dear she is dead miffed at the delay in getting her greedhouse isn't she? When things like that happen you do really see the sugar and spice fall away and her true self shows thro. Shades of the Peloton Peeves again. :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Gave up after 10 mins. Just couldn't stand the slurping, gulping, smacking and teeth sucking any longer:(
I wonder if she is wearing Invisalign still or a retainer? I know when people have these in, it can make them produce more saliva (YUK sorry!) and so they have so slurp and swallow more? Can anyone tell if she is?

Reactions: 9
what was that clip and copy from insta flogathon ???…. What was the wedding nonsense? … admittedly I dozed off several time … blessing… but it was nothing but sell sell … moan … the dull donut 🍩!!! Heard the sell for veggie food boxes … really they do little in life and need ready meals … and who needs a ready meal that takes 40mins - veggie meals from scratch take less time!!! … I’m sure her thermamix could do it in scrumptious second. Were we channeling Mary Poppins in this erratic flog …. Erratic… shambolic …..dull …. Stick those analytics in an email.
Those veggie boxes are a perfect example of how much she lies when flogging.
Said she and Charlie have been using the meals for a year.
But... she had no idea how to cook the meal... wondered if she should pierce the plastic on top... but it goes in the oven?
Says the "chicken" is tofu. Char says from the TV it's something else. Can't hear what he says, but not tofu. That's helpful, some vegetarians don't like tofu.
If she had been eating these meals for a whole year, wouldn't she be able to describe it better? And know the ingredients?
Don't understand that some people don't see through her little facade?

• Haha
She does that with tags too....do they not own a pair of bloody scissors???? Wonder if she yanked open the pockets of that mahoosive Dior dressing gown coat? For a Debrett's aficionado this 'gel' has no breeding!!

• Haha
Hmmm wonder who booked strawtop this weekend … then looked at house plan size… not Cotswolds location … saw Chav… watched Joho in her sugar nasty r mode and decided…..
57DDB473-5F54-436C-8982-FE720A97625A.jpeg

"i have done my research, the jumper is aran because is it cream" ☠ ☠
The jumper is thin as tissue paper and is not Arran … and who has ever seen big floral squares and though … hmmm paisley or Indi-ish-ness… she needs to be called clueless fashion mumblr … or unfashionable mumblr … oh so many to choose …
Ans imagine admitting it to the internet that you do not clean boots or she’s before taking them and storing them in your dressing room….??? Yes we all have boots or wellies or shoes we keep in the cloakroom that we pop on and remove when we get in that we don’t clean ever time usually just grab and go ones … not our formal / event / dress up

Last edited:
  • Haha
S;eepless night so went back and whizzed thro it at double speed. Oh dear she is dead miffed at the delay in getting her greedhouse isn't she? When things like that happen you do really see the sugar and spice fall away and her true self shows thro. Shades of the Peloton Peeves again. :rolleyes:
She only took us into the garden to throw that company under the bus (like she did Peloton). As she does with everything and everyone around her who doesn't ask how high when milady says jump, including her boyfriend. Manipulating to hold the company to ransom to push her up in the queue.

Why does she need the greedhouse before her wedding? The ceremony won't be in the greedhouse. She does not garden once seedlings are done and plants growing. Only walks in the garden to merch outfits and Valentino rockstuds. She's been off to London and on trips. A real gardener is always busy in the garden, not just for the gram. Still has those massive veg in the garden. Made no plan for a compost area, but wailing about a greedhouse. The garden was cleared by the woman she's paying to garden for her. She hasn't been in that part of the garden.

Says in the vlog that she has to take the bins out. Then adds with Char Char. Really, Josie? You do not take out the bins, my dear. If you did you would film yourself.
Expect future vlog where Josie takes out the bins when she reads here.

• Sick
  • Haha
“This won’t be done in time for the wedding”

“Ready in time for wedding”

2 False Titles. Clickbait.

Apparently at 41:30 - 42:50 mark, her greenhouse won’t be done until July 2022 due to some manipulated and bogus lie of a story she thinks she cleverly thought would get her out of garden duties. Also, she hints a lot of things will be happening next year, but does not directly say her wedding will be next year or possibly July 2022 when the green house can be built. Also, she mentions without the greenhouse built this December 2021is her excuse luckily not be able to continue vegetable gardening.

2DC401C6-83C3-42C4-AA87-5C70042E9AC1.png
9E29ADB8-D52D-4C41-9544-7D1DE9249493.png
CE98AE86-C61C-4C05-B3B0-139050D3C250.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Wonder how that cancellation process worked out. She definitely will not refund the money and probably charged an additional cancellation fee.
Good thing she didn't know this before yesterday or she would have added another hour to the vlog for ad revenue. As it is she was filming the streets in Clapham while in the taxi. Riveting content. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
I have a feeling there was no booking and this is her marketing ploy for minions to step in last minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a feeling there was no booking and this is her marketing ploy for minions to step in last minute.

In Josie world everyone can afford £300 per night to spend waltzing in a cottage being a darling .In reality this is not affordable to most people . I pay less to go to Vegas and LA in better hotels .

• Haha
  • Sick
She does that with tags too....do they not own a pair of bloody scissors???? Wonder if she yanked open the pockets of that mahoosive Dior dressing gown coat? For a Debrett's aficionado this 'gel' has no breeding!!
Well as we say … some people need to read Debretts others are written about in it…. I’ll let you decide which category Johosoho aka Grosie Josie and Chav are

She only took us into the garden to throw that company under the bus (like she did Peloton). As she does with everything and everyone around her who doesn't ask how high when milady says jump, including her boyfriend. Manipulating to hold the company to ransom to push her up in the queue.

Why does she need the greedhouse before her wedding? The ceremony won't be in the greedhouse. She does not garden once seedlings are done and plants growing. Only walks in the garden to merch outfits and Valentino rockstuds. She's been off to London and on trips. A real gardener is always busy in the garden, not just for the gram. Still has those massive veg in the garden. Made no plan for a compost area, but wailing about a greedhouse. The garden was cleared by the woman she's paying to garden for her. She hasn't been in that part of the garden.

Says in the vlog that she has to take the bins out. Then adds with Char Char. Really, Josie? You do not take out the bins, my dear. If you did you would film yourself.
Expect future vlog where Josie takes out the bins when she reads here.
Well that’s a company I will look to do business with …. Joho sees the company’s actions as a negative … like Selfridges refusing to take back a dress her make up and tan was smeared all over and she’d probably beeen parading in a pumpkin field in for the gram…. Whilst we praise and applaud those companies and would use them… maybe she needs to get AF links to the ones she slates get more footfall

“This won’t be done in time for the wedding”

“Ready in time for wedding”

2 False Titles. Clickbait.

Apparently at 41:30 - 42:50 mark, her greenhouse won’t be done until July 2022 due to some manipulated and bogus lie of a story she thinks she cleverly thought would get her out of garden duties. Also, she hints a lot of things will be happening next year, but does not directly say her wedding will be next year or possibly July 2022 when the green house can be built. Also, she mentions without the greenhouse built this December 2021is her excuse luckily not be able to continue vegetable gardening.

View attachment 830880View attachment 830881View attachment 830883
Not using the mirror she was merching the other week today … wonder if it’s up on eBay Lala

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
God that man loves the sound of his own voice. And he spouts the most stupid facts ever :rolleyes: . Just watched an old vlog and he really thinks he knows everything. I'd say he is one of these people that always has to be right even when he is wrong. And the way they speak to the dogs is bleeping annoying
Having only started watching Josie in the last year and a half ( -lockdown desperation- ), I remember, a few years ago, from the "other site that shall not be mentioned", one of the thread names was "Fashion Mumblr and the guy you want to punch in the face" 😂 😂 😂
Put me off watching anything Josie-related.

However, lockdown boredom crept in ... searching for any "moving vlogs" ... up popped Josie's Cotswold moving vlog (damn you Youtube 🖕)
Having been thoroughly tortured subjected to Chucky's non-stop mansplaining, I have come to the realisation that the GG thread title was a pretty accurate title.
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.