Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie's is a professional mansplainer 🤣🤣🤣
The creepy, weird fondling of the dogs...and I'm a HUGE animal lover but no ! No !!! JUST NO !!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The creepy, weird fondling of the dogs...and I'm a HUGE animal lover but no ! No !!! JUST NO !!!!!!!!
I love animals too, but all she does is a performance for the camera, like all her other performances. Imagine setting up your camera and then filming yourself profusely kissing your dog. When you love your animal it is spontaneous, not pre-arranged. She did the same thing a while back in the garden. Popped up the camera and then lay down next to the dog, kissing his stomach. She must have walked in on Char Char sitting with the dog and thought, ooh yeah, content! Let me insert myself and film it. I shudder at the thought of her having children. They would be on display all day long and have to sing and dance like monkeys for the camera.

Sunglasses on her head… indoors… while speaking on a panel. Lol what a dork!

Lydia is flexing her “I wanted a defender before Josie stole my idea” screenshot.

View attachment 826427

… and flexing the interiors that are fancier than Josie not that old-old defender 🙄 (tagging a boat floor company).

View attachment 826429View attachment 826428
Josefiend already pointed out a place that pimps Landies in her vlog. Near the nails lady. She will for sure copy old Lidl.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What a gif - please please please show us those monstrous CHLOE boots on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾. She only wants them because they are Chloe. Sad witch.
Definitely got a welly boot problem.
The hips in that jumper dress !!!!!
Note she calls her leggings the COTSWOLDS uniform. What a f.......ing twit.
Looks like a 60 yr old at the influencer meeting & bloody sunglasses on head indoors AGAIN !!!!!!
Talks aload of bullshit !!!!!
I’m coming 62 and I dress more modern than she does, not all 60 somethings dress like grannies look at Helen Mirren she always looks stunning for her age but teefers she’s definitely on another planet…bloody airhead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
To be honest the more I see him in action the more I think he’s on the spectrum…he needs to get tested

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charlie doesn’t work he’s an influencer half the trips are his like the Barbour ad.
what’s with the kitchen renovation, she mentioned it then nothing happened. Also when she complained about the lighting in her camera she was begging for the new blogger camera. I’ve already seen other influencers buying it now josie is afterit too or wants someone to do her kitchen lights for free after the renovation

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh dahlings, I have found our milady. At 16:55 we have "luncheon" speak. Josie is the modern-day Hyacinth. She's quite above Hyacinth might I add, she's in the Cotswolds AONB. Pretentious twit!

• Haha
Can anyone recommend any anti sickness medication? The chinless wonder snogging the dogs and then Cha Cha….ick ick ick!!!

View attachment 826975
tbh the Aga is basic and small for the size house they have.... what with charlies obsessions for 6k coffee machines you would think they would have the biggest fanciest aga

she will ruin sunglasses by wearing them on her head....they won't stretch back

Reactions: 6
Modom looking bored to tears by the presentation...unlike her fellow participants....:rolleyes:

Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 16.28.44.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
so on instagram today she is wearing a strapless flowing summer dress - ummm wasn't it like the last two weeks that she has said that it was getting cold and she was flogging sweaters and boots ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
God that man loves the sound of his own voice. And he spouts the most stupid facts ever :rolleyes: . Just watched an old vlog and he really thinks he knows everything. I'd say he is one of these people that always has to be right even when he is wrong. And the way they speak to the dogs is bleeping annoying

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I really struggle to watch anything with Charlie in just because he has shaved the gap between his eyebrows SO BIG. Literally can not cope with it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Teefers' height 155cm. Barely 5"1'. Posted back in the day.
Said she didn't know but would insert. Used the faintest red.
Milady lies when she says she doesn't know her height. One can always measure again if so 'forgetful'...
height.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Teefers' height 155cm. Barely 5"1'. Posted back in the day.
Said she didn't know but would insert. Used the faintest red.
Milady lies when she says she doesn't know her height. One can always measure again if so 'forgetful'...
View attachment 829492
She has recently started claiming she is 5'3". Probably when she walks around like an ostrich, she is that tall.

• Haha
  • Heart
She has recently started claiming she is 5'3". Probably when she walks around like an ostrich, she is that tall.
She becomes 5'3" when milady does her princess tippy toes pose.
Jokes aside, it's bad if she is lying if people ask to purchase something she is is wearing. Perhaps hoping to buy a maxi length item. Maxi on Josefiend, won't be ever be maxi on me.

Reactions: 8
I’m coming 62 and I dress more modern than she does, not all 60 somethings dress like grannies look at Helen Mirren she always looks stunning for her age but teefers she’s definitely on another planet…bloody airhead
The young lady who bumped into Josie, Emma Rego, did a video a week ago and managed to catch Emma Thompson who is also 62 and looked WAY better than Josie. So stylish and comfortable.

Here's the video link, it's good:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.