Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumma Jujus

Why can't you do your homework before attending an event????? You only have one bloody begging / freebie job !!!!. Silly voice over round the shops AGAIN !!!! your pathetic .Puts on sunglasses in shop and immediately puts hand over forehead🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Admires dead flowers outside Chloe & buys another bloody basket bag. TIP trying putting over your head.
Obviously given more vouchers. Think it's time they were declared & giving these parasites them stopped.
Switched her off at this point. Total piece of scum.

SPUDS You CHAV !!!!!!!

Ok gone in for seconds. These chavs have too much time on their hands.
Who realistically sets a dining table with f.....ing plant pots in bowls!!!!!! REALLY you need help. Your house and taste is totally garden centre it's utterly pathetic.
As for the posh dinner service - groundbreaking plain white could be IKEA, NEXT ,OR EVEN TESCO 😀.
Him champing the whole time in the background 😂 🤣.
Think they are getting worse than Millen Gordon's.
They really think that they are something special.
Yes you are VILLAGE IDIOTS.
Love it..bravo!..👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7

ejhanson

I'm totally with you, I've just bought on the edge of the Cotswolds and by the edge I mean, across the other side of my road is the border and even I get a bit nervous as to whether I should say I live there or not, she lives 6-7 miles away from the border not to mention Strawtop which is 10+ miles!! It's getting ridiculous now.
It's like saying you live in Midtown Manhattan but you live in the middle of Queens, it's just not the same and so embarrassing if someone catches you out.
I don't want to defend her but I think their actual house is in the Cotswolds, strawtop is definitely not though.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Josie Just checked the UK long term weather forecast on the met office.
Thought it might help with your greedy affiliate links.
The UK will be colder today 12°c & windy. Moving forward temperatures will be mild & above average til middle of November.
From mid November it could become more settled and cooler with some ground frost in rural areas but confidence remains low.
Best get linking your amazon Disney dresses & Zimmerman shorts. No need for boots & more bloody coats anytime in the near future !!!! . SAVE US WATCHING YOU GREEDILY TAKE MORE FREE COATS & GREEN GILLETS.
BIB says it all 🤣

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Wow! Good sleuthing! That plus the food, private chef and safari or does it come "included"?

I definitely think that Josie & Charlie target companies and "offer" to advertise them for a fee/freebie.... I'm sure they think very highly of their marketing prowess since you know... Josie is putting Magazines out of business. :sneaky:

I find it interesting that these 4 went to Provence and it doesn't look like they went wine tasting or to visit any wineries... strange!
Wonder if they used thier Ibiza trip spamming to get “stats” to use to beg? 🧐

juniper54ny

Yeah 155 sorry.

No one has claimed she is lying about she being thirty. She constantly lies that she doesn't remember how old she is and how tall she is. When she has previously stated her height and age.

Also Robin in her Q&A has said she is 160 cm. In the picture Robin is wearing flats and Josie has some heel going on.
I swear Jobo stold my priests cape....wtf is that?

• Haha

Ch21

Chatty Member
Only London couldn’t celebrate on Xmas day I think. I live in London so not sure but I thought other parts of England could have people over just on Xmas day?

Streety

I didn’t have time to read all the comments but have the ‘ad’ rules changed as she appears to have been trying to sell a lot of items and not saying it’s an ad? Also glad others have noticed the lips. They look fine but totally unnecessary as I think she was beautiful without needing to tweak anything.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
@custosmorum they bought the black Defender because they needed two cars. Charles was at Strawtop a lot and Josie was stuck without a car on those days. Josie had the PR Bentley, which she went gaga for and the Porsche which she wanted to spec and order. Neither of these two brands gives freebies. Lala (the mother) bought the Mazda so they can beat Lydiot and buy the old Defender which Lidl wanted. It fits their country lewk.
I don't think Jose has the money right now for a super lux and pricey car, hence the old Defender. If she can get a Mazda freebie/PR car for 6 months or a year, she will save face when she doesn't produce the other car and then pretend the Mazda is for about the environment. It's all smoke and mirrors with them...
With a wedding still to be, I doubt these two are floating in cash.

She was hardcore trolling us with the eating, but she is the one who looked stupid. She will regret this down the line.
Yes and in a recent flog she announced granny was in the car? Or something granny was down with the spec… a stupid comment but lost in the rest of her rambling

juniper54ny

Wowza!! I’m only new to Robin Gallantt but having checked out her social media/YouTube this is what I have gathered:-

Lydiot Millen trying to keep up with Josie Teefers and;
Josie Teefers trying to keep up with Robin Gallantt.

You win Robin, you win! At least Robin appears genuine, kind, dresses for her age, does not show off or name drop and appears grateful and joyful in her life and relationship.

Apologies if has already been shown but I haven’t spent much time on this thread. I’d seen all your comments about Charlie’s eyebrows and didn’t know what you were on about so I thought I’d go and check it out….. of course now I wish I hadn’t seen it …. What the actual fuck is he doing to them!! He looks absolutely ridiculous 🤮🤮🤮View attachment 843969
Psycho eyes

• Haha
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Usually her boobs are flat even when standing up!

Please not forget that lidl bought books by the yard (or what ever) just to paint! Or de la red that you can turn them round and just look at the white pages for the « leuk »! Imagine looking for books at the local lib if they were all just blank😂🙄🧐!
Sorry, auto non correct made a real cock up of those sentences😂!

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
How old is Josie. Is she really only 25 ???

how on earth do they afford to live in a grade 2 listed cottage like they do ? It baffles me.
No she will be 30 at the end of the month!

on her instagram photo today there is something wrong with her face - like two vertical lines between her mouth and her cheek - did she have something done?
Pic please for those who are blocked😂

I never knew that

Chatty Member
I'm sorry. I never saw the ex-boyfriend vlog. She did comment on the Chanel bag though. I saw that vlog. I thought it odd that she wasn't sure if the bag was real or not. That's a sure sign that it's fake. We have the receipts from @PettyBettyBoop so we know she bought her own fake bags. Josie lies, so probably there was no bag and no weekend.

I suspect if old Josie had a boyfriend who bought her a Chanel, the little scrapper would have stuck to him like the proverbial to a wool blanket.
She moved into Char Char's accommodation pretty quickly because her accommodation had to be vacated. She only lasted 4 months in a normal uni before going to a private college.

I only know that she said Charlie took her and Lala to Rome for her birthday. Sealed the deal for ambitious little Josie.
Well I did think when she said about the exBF Paris and the Chanel that he must’ve dumped her … although she played it as if he was too much… it was an old video I found when I was new to influenzas… and she was in the tiny bedroom of the old place … I think she might have said it was when she was still at school….

• Haha
  • Wow
Because she is tiny wee, 150 cm max.
She's 160cm or 5'3" (same height as me and she has said how tall she is many times). Things fit her like they do me, they drown me or make me look like I'm wearing my mother's clothes, particularly with the current trend towards everything being oversized.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
That b*tch is more lucky than she has brain cells. Such a conversation you do in PMs. Not for everyone to read. She is also lucky the airport didn't check her bags.

NO, not THAT diagram. Those diagrams caused me to over pluck, and I was on my way to my own bespoke Char-gap before it was (not) in. It looks more natural when you use this diagram (or maybe find a middle way between Lidl diagram and this one):
View attachment 818452

Fun fact: I wasn't sure if pluck or plug and then I googled and it auto-completed the search term with the wrong plug 🤦‍♀️ so I thought it was correct this way.
Plug, pluck.❤...either way he needs an eyebrow hair transplant! 🙄

• Haha