Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Oh TL peops take care Chav is pointing menacingly at us…. Eeeik eeeik Eeeik your next…. View attachment 803437

So not a Joho post but do any of you know much about ‘rituals’ the brand? I have an advent calendar and not sure to try it. Do have sensitive skin but no other skin problems and don’t want to use something that might cause issues ?
rituals is actually a really good brand. I do like some of their skincare products. If you want something that is gentle on your skin- I suggest Vanicream (it’s thick texture and great for sensitive/dry skin). Face wash- cerave face wash. Both of these brands offer you lots of skincare products that are free of many ingredients, unscented, and fantastic for sensitive skin. I have eczema issues as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Her top lip is larger than her bottom lip. That is a dead giveaway that she has had fillers. I wonder if she may also discreetly add a bit to her chin.
She needs to get the fillers in the bottom lip to disguise the gap between the bottom teeth (not part of the freebie) and the freebie veneers

• Haha

Mumma Jujus

How old is that 'practitioner'.....12??? Padded push-up bra or boob job?
Indeed,I wondered where the boobs had suddenly come from,mine go flat and under my arms when I lay down,I guess she manifested them to be upright and perky,doubt she does the same for Charchar..🤣😅😂

• Haha

juniper54ny

I don't understand the fascination with handbags, it's probably just a me thing, but to me it looks clowning to strap on YSL bag in the dead center of her black and white checked coat. It screams anything but sophistication and more like a " look at me , look at me and my expensive bag " boy she is trying so hard to be chic, but, comes off as fake IMO. I have never seen a woman who tries so hard to fit in with the upper class.

Also, I have never seen any woman who displays her purse so prominently, it's ridiculous looking poor or rich, just odd

View attachment 805479View attachment 805480View attachment 805480View attachment 805480

View attachment 805484
They ( the dog ) must be related !

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Thank you for starting the new thread and title suggestions @NomDePlume
Thank you @PettyBettyBoop ☺ It was my first attempt at starting a thread. I wanted to use my other suggestion that was voted on but couldn't fit in all the words of the title in the area provided. There are other thread titles that are longer, so not sure if I did something incorrectly?! I hope not!!! :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 6

loujo001

Sweaty Betty are rubbish.
I bought loads from them. Trackies are bobbling after a couple of uses,
The leggings seams are to fragile for actual exercise. Never again. Will go for gym shark on replacement!
Great i will take a look at those. Thanks

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Only problem with that is every time you click on the video it counts as a view for her. I don't really want ot give her any views.
Would TL allow one person to post the info and then can others copy for TL - avoiding clicking her video?
I have started watching on Yew tu , after a TLer mentioned this to avoid YT views (not sure if she can harvest that info for stats).

Josie will probably be getting cargo loads of gifted items in the next few weeks. Take note, and it will likely turn up on a new ebay account at the end of January c/o her mother
Would she try to get the December market …we know Joho likes to get in first … she may not want to be left behind the other YTers or dhaaarrrhhhhlings selling their gifts ?!

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Why does she say « what would you think to that… « isn’t it what would you think of that??????

Moonchild22

Inheritance (probably from dad's life insurance money), mom using the inheritance to invest in property and reap its rewards. Then selling all that to buy one house for her mom and her. She can afford the current lifestyle because of A) selling all the freebies; B) plain begging; C) affiliate linking anything and everything under the sun.
Oh, so does her mum live with her? Sad that her dad is dead of course but she is just SO RICH (or is a lot of it fake?)

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
It must be some sort of talent to make a vlog of such a beautiful place sooooo painful to watch!

As it has been mentioned before that friendship is definitely not in the same place as it was before, especially obvious in the time-lapse of one of the dinners, I guess it was also one of the reasons why Josie and Charlie were looking kind of affectionate with each other (in their awkward way), which is very rare with them.

Worst part for me was definitely those f@$_$#)$$%* Charlie's ridiculously tight pants! I just can't even look at him 😤 but you definitely had to, cause he was extra annoying in this video, inserting himself in every possible shot, he looked pathetic walking behind her for no reason other than to be included and show to the world those damn tight pants, I mean, they were practically leggings!

Finally, what the hell with that Josie's leg? Obviously some sort of shade effect cause she doesn't have that kind of bad cellulitis (we all have some though), but it's definitely a horrible advertising for that dress 🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe the mosquitoes 🦟 got her legs too!!

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Oh TL peops take care Chav is pointing menacingly at us…. Eeeik eeeik Eeeik your next…. View attachment 803437

So not a Joho post but do any of you know much about ‘rituals’ the brand? I have an advent calendar and not sure to try it. Do have sensitive skin but no other skin problems and don’t want to use something that might cause issues ?
The calendar should have the ingredients on the back? They are highly fragranced. As long as I don't use it on the face or head, I am fine.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
She declined to put AD in the title but has it hidden away underneath. I think she had three sponsorships going, L'Occitane, LK Bennett and perhaps the knitwear. Unless also sponsored by LK Bennett, why wear their boots, jumper and coat in one outfit? Nowhere is there an ad declaration or gifted about this, as the video is officially sponsored by L'Occitane.

Yes, I remember that Lala's car was also a merc back then, but not this sporty one we saw today. I only recall seeing the inside of the car and noting that it was a merc. Today was a proper performance for show, that screamed check out the ride. Josie felt the need to make a fuss about this one. There is a reason for that. Old Teefers just about had her teeth hanging out with excitement at the lift. It's a lift, it's a car. Why the announcement?
The car at Lala's looked like an SUV and was not white. We would have noticed the white merc at the coach house. I could be mistaken but never saw a white car.
Yes I believe it was a silver suv that looked very much like a Toyota hybrid !!

ella1979

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend any anti sickness medication? The chinless wonder snogging the dogs and then Cha Cha….ick ick ick!!!

View attachment 826975
tbh the Aga is basic and small for the size house they have.... what with charlies obsessions for 6k coffee machines you would think they would have the biggest fanciest aga

she will ruin sunglasses by wearing them on her head....they won't stretch back

juniper54ny

I am in need of education juniper54 ny. Can you explain Daylesford in relation to Cotswolds? Are they two highend towns?

I never knew that

Chatty Member
So the two couples have gone on a holiday together again - why???? Is Josie trying to gain viewers form Lydia? Is Josie the only vlogger who will go near Lydia (so this makes Lydia appear friendly to others)?
Re the Times article - if someone can screen shot great - but how would the property section of The Times even become aware of this small insignificant cottage? Is anyone who reads here "in-the-know" about how newspapers work?
Maybe a soho house connection ?