Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
RE Char: I think you are right, it's the eyebrows. He compulsively must plug them every day with a magnifying mirror (as a female person with facial hair in unwanted areas, I get that) and then overdid it. He should look up, how professionals decide where to plug and where not. Best thing he can do is micro-blading, don't believe those hairs will grow back. I am 1980 born and the late 90s and early 00s left their mark, no Cara Delivigne brows for me. Charlie, invest that money. No facials but micro-blading. You will thank me later.
He needs the diagram on the Lidl thread that Lidl published, along with her words of wisdom on growing her hair long (don't cut it 🤣)........and it's pluck...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Re her ladyships's height. I am 5ft 4 inches (approx) and having had the dubious honour of standing beside/behind her quite a number of times at village events etc I can confirm she is a good 2/3 inches smaller than me. I do not believe in weight shaming but she has put on weight (although still slim by most folks reckoning) but she is definitely changing shape. Age, diet etc are all having an effect on her. And I do wish she would stop trying all those face potions as her skin is in very bad condition and is actually very aged for a woman of her age.
This should be in the WIKI @AmaliaLana 😁
#receipts

• Haha

loujo001

She’s become very desperate for her affiliate link money recently. I think it’s to keep up with robin & husband (people with actual money) and to outshine Lydia. The defenders won’t fill themselves. And Char Char has no intention to work a day in his life.
A kept man and josies bitch!

• Haha

Hass

Chatty Member
on her instagram photo today there is something wrong with her face - like two vertical lines between her mouth and her cheek - did she have something done?

• Haha

custosmorum

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me what's the deal with all the cars? I haven't been keeping up that well. Didn't they get the Defender in lieu of their old car? But they keep testing other cars?

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
That b*tch is more lucky than she has brain cells. Such a conversation you do in PMs. Not for everyone to read. She is also lucky the airport didn't check her bags.

He needs the diagram on the Lidl thread that Lidl published, along with her words of wisdom on growing her hair long (don't cut it 🤣)........and it's pluck...
NO, not THAT diagram. Those diagrams caused me to over pluck, and I was on my way to my own bespoke Char-gap before it was (not) in. It looks more natural when you use this diagram (or maybe find a middle way between Lidl diagram and this one):
1634671442672.png

Fun fact: I wasn't sure if pluck or plug and then I googled and it auto-completed the search term with the wrong plug 🤦‍♀️ so I thought it was correct this way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
@custosmorum they bought the black Defender because they needed two cars. Charles was at Strawtop a lot and Josie was stuck without a car on those days. Josie had the PR Bentley, which she went gaga for and the Porsche which she wanted to spec and order. Neither of these two brands gives freebies. Lala (the mother) bought the Mazda so they can beat Lydiot and buy the old Defender which Lidl wanted. It fits their country lewk.
I don't think Jose has the money right now for a super lux and pricey car, hence the old Defender. If she can get a Mazda freebie/PR car for 6 months or a year, she will save face when she doesn't produce the other car and then pretend the Mazda is for about the environment. It's all smoke and mirrors with them...
With a wedding still to be, I doubt these two are floating in cash.

She was hardcore trolling us with the eating, but she is the one who looked stupid. She will regret this down the line.
When it hits more than the bum and she ends up as lady big!

• Haha

juniper54ny

It looks like a crematorium (sorry) but it does
Your post rings truth, not to accuse Chav of any ill intent, but, yes ! Psychopaths have a fascination with starting 🔥 fires / arsonists early on in life. It's a stretch to put him in that category, but, yea, the guy is scarily off keel. Something in his eyes and I bet he could be really nasty if pushed

• Haha

Juliexyzz

@NomDePlume Agree with the mirror comment. She does that lately , other YouTubers do that too with " let me know what you think " to engage the people in the comments section. Also, I was bored the other day😁and went to a random video of hers to see what items she was flogging and then looked them up on ebay but no luck. I don't know how recent should the items be.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Omg how many mince pies can she buy ? What a fat pig .
Weight watchers or slimming world vlogs in the new year . Do not film eating its revolting.
Especially with that side profile!

Never been in Costa ooh get you miss fancy pants :rolleyes: then having a moan about how much she spent in M&S:ROFLMAO: just proves all these Daylesford food trips are heavily discounted or free!
Oh hot on the trail of the coop branding in a recent flog and highlighted here on TL… hellllooooo my dhhaaaaahhhrrrrhhhhling Joho and SK. Don’t be lurkers join our conversation!

TL peops on the Joho eating … see the thread on Harry and Meghan … clearly eating on camera like a Cookie Monster (and I love Cookie Monster) but not them, is the way to goSoho !
06C8F50A-1DB2-438E-8D36-ECEBBB74C9C0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Sweaty Betty are rubbish.
I bought loads from them. Trackies are bobbling after a couple of uses,
The leggings seams are to fragile for actual exercise. Never again. Will go for gym shark on replacement!
Shit, they are really expensive ,primark leggings for me!!

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I re read my quote and it is mean. I shouldn't make fun of her features as she is attractive, but not a beautiful woman. What I didn't realize, that I found a Q&A when she was probably was 21 or so, is that she sucked her thumb as a child. She had a retainer head gear that she wore at night. I had one and I refused to wear it because of the pain. She mentioned her lower jaw needed correction.

Also in that earlier vlog, she actually was wearing distressed jeans and a white T shirt, how refreshing and appropriate outfit for her age and at 29 she still could pull that off. I just see her now, as obsessed lately with coats that do not flatter her. That beige thing with the cape is just awful, it looks like she could spread that cape and fly away on a broomstick. That shapeless flowery granny frock with the beige huge gilet with combat boots, just horrendous.

I think that I may go overboard with her overbite and that is mean. I once was a follower in earlier days and it just became so obvious that she wasn't a genuinely nice person. As she has aged she became so obnoxious, self centered and narcissistic. I'm curious if anyone else watched her channel initially and came to that same conclusion or, when was your turning point, I am curious to know 🤔
I watched her through Freddy and thought she was boring AF. Literal bored. I’d watch a video here and there. I started to follow her more when she moved to her now home. Well- soon after all her skeletons came out: Zimmerman gate and racist tweets did it for me. I always hoped she would learn and grow as a person but nope.

• Heart
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Omg this snotty little cretin winds me up.
Does she ever pass on a deal.
How can she possibly rave about River Island & take more free cream/ beige / oatmeal coats , jumpers & jumper dresses when yesterday she wanted £1900 Chloe dress !!!!!
Your like a little poison dwarf of the Cotswolds.
Shit, river island is pretty expensive and it doesn’t say where the shoes are made!

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Good morning 🙏 what is the name of site?

Im going to be
[QUOTE="juniper54ny, post: 6857270,
Click bait thoughts. I would bet with a 99.9 % certainty that the only wedding/s she will attend are those of her friends. Joso and Chaz give their dogs more affection and love then they do to each other. I see a brother/sister/ freeloader relationship. It would be in Chaz best interest to legalize their strange partnership so he can tag along and continue his free ride.

Strawtop cottage will eventually become a burden, as they will not get any substantial and/or solid bookings. Just like their pond, the project will soon be deserted and we will never hear anything about it again, just like her medical condition/click bait title and her need to slow down on working out/exercise routine, until further medical treatment/intervention.

Also, I agree, I think she had a lip enhancement but she's to vain to talk about that. Her hair is purple/ silver and washes her out. That grey coat frock is a match. Whatever happened to her Dior coat she so loved?

Just can’t wait to see what's in store for us on her Thursdays vlog. She is a true piece of work phony and fake.
[/QUOTE]
I think strawtop may have been a lala Joho thing to get Chav to do some work … he has minimal activity on his multiple pages and often his stuff is linked in with hers or ‘friends’.
it was clear from the beginning that he was to be PM and then manager of strawtop … although his content on the insta wouldn’t get many bookings ….
surely they weren’t foolish enough to sell that London flat (no longer mentioned) to buy strawtop…?….
if Chav is giving financial advise they will fail. He gave up that ‘really important job in marketing’ quickly on meeting ms Joho … I think!?
It’s a bizarre ‘relationship’. I’ve seen more chemistry/friendship between normal work colleagues… I don’t even think the dogs are that interested or like them … the dogs are like props…. Even Lyds dog gets excited when they play chase …. Chase and Joho just seem to fondle the dogs ….
I compare them to Milabu … Milania and her husband set up the YT channel together so they could work together … she does most of the content he appears some times and he does lots of the negotiations with companies. They are open and do share some family things. The only problem for us UK folk is a lot of her content features brands we don’t have in the UK yet… I’d recommend her channel… certainly a breath of fresh air from Joho and Chav (also Andre doesn’t look like a SK and doesn’t come across as a know it all freeloader )
I wonder if we’ll get more Nathan and Rory after they were such a hit in the otherflog? Suspect Chav would be jealous of others getting attention