Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The young lady who bumped into Josie, Emma Rego, did a video a week ago and managed to catch Emma Thompson who is also 62 and looked WAY better than Josie. So stylish and comfortable.

Here's the video link, it's good:

How lovely is Emma Thompson. Love her. Thank you for posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Joho latest flog is titled … ready in time for our wedding …. I can not generate the interest to watch it!
Is she talking about Chav’s eyebrows ….???
sure to be more begging for the freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One long Ad for Dyson !!!! She actually makes my skin crawl. Lots of lip smacking which turns my stomach. Grossie Josie. Yuk

• Sick
  • Haha
"i have done my research, the jumper is aran because is it cream" ☠ ☠
And that dress she said is a paisley pattern 🤣 she claims to know a lot about fashion yet she knows sod all about fabric patterns and you don’t wear cream and white together fgs and two more new coats, really, that so called grey one looks like something run in the wash and discoloured it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One long Ad for Dyson !!!! She actually makes my skin crawl. Lots of lip smacking which turns my stomach. Grossie Josie. Yuk
Horrible flog, dying to have my say about it, but need to gather strength (need a few bottles of wine perhaps) before writing here. How does that title not have the word AD in it?????????

• Haha
  • Heart
Another reason I can’t watch is because everything is an advert. It’s not a natural way to talk about something and it’s not why people started watching your channel in the first place.

Reactions: 19
More bloody coats she has a compulsive obsession with them like basket bags.
Why oh why does she call that dog CHICKEN LYNN???? and ground breaking advice on giving wormers to dogs REALLY like us owners didn't know how to give dogs tablets.
Big pop / beg / looking for discount/ I'm special at the greenhouse company.
Wait your turn moron like everyone else.
YOUR NOT A PRIORITY BECAUSE YOU SPEND YOUR LIFE BEGGING
YOU CAN JUST DO ONE MADAM !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you for watching the vlog so that the rest of us don't have to !!! LOLLOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys, it was Paisley pattern because it was Indian-y*

*brought to you by the flogger behind 'brown town' 'I'm Robert Mugabe' and all your favourite racist faux pas.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It is excruciating watching. She is so desperate for ad revenue that even though her camera battery is dead, she soldiers on past the hour mark so she can take her make up off "with us". No! Why? No one needs that level of pain. She continues filming on her phone as she takes off her make up. A few more items needed merching...
Her list of affiliates, my darlings.
I
Screenshot (78).png
Screenshot (79).png

Screenshot (80).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can't remember which AD - sorry - vlog it was of the last two, but I guarantee she ate that expired candy she found in her pocket, after she turned off the camera.

Her lips are looking considerably bigger lately!
I kept pausing and in every pause where she was looking at the camera, her eyes looked pretty sad. She's creating such a sad life for herself, and it's all her own doing.
She literally said that some boots "made her happy", and "so if it makes you happy - that's the most important thing!" About BOOTS and BUYING THINGS and CONSUMPTION. No, Josie - that isn't happiness. Even your friend Lydia seems to have figured that out.

It is excruciating watching. She is so desperate for ad revenue that even though her camera battery is dead, she soldiers on past the hour mark so she can take her make up off "with us". No! Why? No one needs that level of pain. She continues filming on her phone as she takes off her make up. A few more items needed merching...
IView attachment 829992View attachment 829993
View attachment 829995
The desperation is palpable. No wonder with the way they've been spending!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It has mercifully ended. I am in pain, deep, deep pain...
She needed to keep filming because she mentioned every product and brand possible in the bathroom. Also, helpfully pointed out the ones she's finished using. So they can send more... freebies... She is begging and my dahlings it is utter desperation.
I think Frow's new phone is killing her. Complained in London that uploading to insta was taking too long, memory of her phone must be full... then continues to film on her phone here. Is there a problem with the memory or not, Josefiend? Don't bloody think so. She also points out that the colour on the iPhone is not as good as the camera. It is at night... in the bathroom...
Nudge, nudge old Josie. And out comes the 200th begging bowl in this flog-a-thon of death to watch.
Leaving you with the snap of milady. Don't see why only us fools who watched have to be scarred. Sharing is caring, my dahlings 😘
To be continued...
Screenshot - 2021-10-26T211356.143.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IView attachment 829992View attachment 829993
View attachment 829995
What?! She has her own presets? Why does she always use Suzie's then? And what are her presets? Bloody black and white and sepia, like back in the day?

It has mercifully ended. I am in pain, deep, deep pain...
She needed to keep filming because she mentioned every product and brand possible in the bathroom. Also, helpfully pointed out the ones she's finished using. So they can send more... freebies... She is begging and my dahlings it is utter desperation.
I think Frow's new phone is killing her. Complained in London that uploading to insta was taking too long, memory of her phone must be full... then continues to film on her phone here. Is there a problem with the memory or not, Josefiend? Don't bloody think so. She also points out that the colour on the iPhone is not as good as the camera. It is at night... in the bathroom...
Nudge, nudge old Josie. And out comes the 200th begging bowl in this flog-a-thon of death to watch.
Leaving you with the snap of milady. Don't see why only us fools who watched have to be scarred. Sharing is caring, my dahlings 😘
To be continued...
View attachment 830069
I should go into her comments and ask her for her toilet paper as aff link. Just for shits (lol) n' giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What?! She has her own presets? Why does she always use Suzie's then? And what are her presets? Bloody black and white and sepia, like back in the day?
Here is Josie's phone... washed out nothingness like her...
Screenshot_20210916-141333_Instagram.jpg

Below was Charlie's phone. You can see actual colour! She is thoroughly insipid.
Such a difference between the pics. Taken on the same day and in the same light.
The filters she uses and her pre-sets are awful!
Screenshot_20210916-141349_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Another oversized white dress which would be appropriate for the mother of the bride....and the hideous gilet. How to make another blunder outfit.

And the millionth white jumpers....the large plus size turtle neck.......waaaay to big !

And another white coat !!! Now that is a shopping 🛍 addiction if I ever saw one.

Then let's go back to summer with her green strapless way to big for her, gotta give her credit for going outside of her comfort zone with Emerald green. Great dress if it were only 3 sizes smaller and worn in the appropriate summer months.

Ohhhh the paisley -thingy-dress - the wickedly awfulness of it all. The Sound Of Music is playing in my ear......and of course the white gilet is back on with a vengeance. Of course we need 2 designer Valentino boots and a Chloe handbag with logos on display. Tacky.

And the fru fru pink Jammies 💗 with the detachable feathers ( she is saving for her next holiday, lucky Chav ) why - Dear Lord- just why ???

Finding the Mento's in her pocket...teffers about to fall out again.

Lastly, why would her plastic friends be gifted beauty products? The ones she doesn't want. I would bet within a 100 mile radius I am quite sure there is a battered women's shelter or other appropriate down-on- their-luck women who would love to have those " pieces" (yuk I hate when she refers to her stuff as pieces)

But, no not our spoiled brat, she would never directly take a drive to a shelter on her own. She said that teeny tiny basket would go to some charity, but, you know those are empty ass words.

Dyson and her garden.....yaaawwwwwn !

• Haha
Another oversized white dress which would be appropriate for the mother of the bride....and the hideous gilet. How to make another blunder outfit.

And the millionth white jumpers....the large plus size turtle neck.......waaaay to big !

And another white coat !!! Now that is a shopping 🛍 addiction if I ever saw one.

Then let's go back to summer with her green strapless way to big for her, gotta give her credit for going outside of her comfort zone with Emerald green. Great dress if it were only 3 sizes smaller and worn in the appropriate summer months.

Ohhhh the paisley -thingy-dress - the wickedly awfulness of it all. The Sound Of Music is playing in my ear......and of course the white gilet is back on with a vengeance. Of course we need 2 designer Valentino boots and a Chloe handbag with logos on display. Tacky.

And the fru fru pink Jammies 💗 with the detachable feathers ( she is saving for her next holiday, lucky Chav ) why - Dear Lord- just why ???

Finding the Mento's in her pocket...teffers about to fall out again.

Lastly, why would her plastic friends be gifted beauty products? The ones she doesn't want. I would bet within a 100 mile radius I am quite sure there is a battered women's shelter or other appropriate down-on- their-luck women who would love to have those " pieces" (yuk I hate when she refers to her stuff as pieces)

But, no not our spoiled brat, she would never directly take a drive to a shelter on her own. She said that teeny tiny basket would go to some charity, but, you know those are empty ass words.

Dyson and her garden.....yaaawwwwwn !
Noooo, I heard The Sound of Music too! I'm not kidding here. Who else heard this in their head? Actually thought of Lady Gaga singing that medley for Julie Andrews. Gaga wore a better dress though, but quite a tame dress, more old fashioned princess-style befitting of our milady. Still 1000 times better than anything Josefiend would wear.

Can't remember which AD - sorry - vlog it was of the last two, but I guarantee she ate that expired candy she found in her pocket, after she turned off the camera.

Her lips are looking considerably bigger lately!
I kept pausing and in every pause where she was looking at the camera, her eyes looked pretty sad. She's creating such a sad life for herself, and it's all her own doing.
She literally said that some boots "made her happy", and "so if it makes you happy - that's the most important thing!" About BOOTS and BUYING THINGS and CONSUMPTION. No, Josie - that isn't happiness. Even your friend Lydia seems to have figured that out.

The desperation is palpable. No wonder with the way they've been spending!
Her lips are definitely bigger. Her forehead also does not move at all with the rest of her face and looks. I think it often looks shiny because it is so tight from botox. Her brows do no arch up and no elevenses between the brows with those faces she always makes in her performances for the camera.
No problem if she's been tweaked, but she shares the very minutiae of her life with viewers. Why not share the tweaks as well? Sneaky...

Last edited:
  • Haha
I didn’t have time to read all the comments but have the ‘ad’ rules changed as she appears to have been trying to sell a lot of items and not saying it’s an ad? Also glad others have noticed the lips. They look fine but totally unnecessary as I think she was beautiful without needing to tweak anything.

Reactions: 7
Gave up after 10 mins. Just couldn't stand the slurping, gulping, smacking and teeth sucking any longer:(

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.