Fashion Mumblr #25 Disappearing chin in clouds of endless white with infected crazy eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is. The haircut gives Charlie quite a sinister edge. Adding to the fact that he is not conventionally good looking, he has quite a coldness about him - the close set eyes, his resting witch face, the condescending tone of voice, the never-ending lecturing and know-it-all attitude - if he wishes to become an Influencer, Chaz needs to adjust his gameplan. Because his whole persona is extremely off-putting. Just the sound of his voice makes me want to punch him in the throat.

He has a good physique though.
He's annoying as hell. He's a young man, I don't understand the buzz cut. If he grew it out with a side part he would actually be more appealing. But yea, super snob mentality and all of the constant Mansplaining gets on my nerves 🙄

Reactions: 10
Fashion Pumpr buying then selling a defender but still not any happier
Crap but had to say it it could inspire vetter ones 😭

Reactions: 9
Fashion Pumpr buying then selling a defender but still not any happier
Time for a new thread title. That sounds like a good one 😁
Didn't watch the last one. Where she's supposed to get emotional about the Mazda..... I need psychological preparation for that. Her looks and styling are so all over the place. I like to watch Lydia Tomlinson and Laura Blair , Emma Hill. Each one has their own style and way and always gives some ideas and inspiration. One also doesn't feel like a fool being flogged any item. They wear well the clothes whether one likes their style or not.

Reactions: 8
And he hardly ever smiles which is odd given the charmed life they lead.
He thinks it looks "cool" or "smouldering" or "sexy" or .... something. It doesn't. And as for his physique, maybe it could be OK if his legs were not so stumpy and he wore the correct size clothes instead of squeezing himself into everything. And he needs to grow his hair. OK - he is so NOT attractive, but clearly he thinks he is. **rant over**

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefer takes Tefal, eats more pasta and cries in her Mazda

Fashion Mumblr #26 Went to a "premiere" but no red carpets there, so she eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Don't vote yet. I have one more option, just waiting for the 20 mins edit period before posting so all 3 are not all in a single post.

Fashion Mumblr #26 Cries in the Mazda because she's faster, bought a Defender to cause Lidl a bender

They all still post together after 20 mins anyway, sorry fellow tattlers not sure how to avoid it. I couldn't decide which one of the 3 to suggest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Don’t these influencers get sent boxes of hand cream?? Surely this is her mum’s hand and not hers?
9A611159-A045-4849-A624-661C2129D329.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My vote: Fashion Mumblr #26 Cries in the Mazda because she's faster, bought a Defender to cause Lidl a bender

all 3 are hilarious though @NomDePlume 😂

First vlog in a long time I enjoyed. Nice to see her Dad’s trial. Nice to see her behaving humbly too for a change. Muted on the bit Charles pontificating so extra enjoyable there.

• Haha
He thinks it looks "cool" or "smouldering" or "sexy" or .... something. It doesn't. And as for his physique, maybe it could be OK if his legs were not so stumpy and he wore the correct size clothes instead of squeezing himself into everything. And he needs to grow his hair. OK - he is so NOT attractive, but clearly he thinks he is. **rant over**
He looks like he has just escaped the chain gang. Horrible creature with a horrible attitude.

• Haha
The side profile shots of her in the Defender with LaLa were not very flattering.....

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 18.46.08.png

She clearly knew she looked a complete doofus in this frock but couldn't bring herself to actually say so....

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 19.07.05.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
she's finally saying lunch not luncheon
Until the next time, she clicks on a Bridgerton or Downton Abbey episode... or plays some character/scene in her head... 😂

The side profile shots of her in the Defender with LaLa were not very flattering.....

View attachment 798928

She clearly knew she looked a complete doofus in this frock but couldn't bring herself to actually say so....

View attachment 798934
This screenshot of the 'lovely frock' is better. ;)
Screenshot (11).png
Gotta love the pose! :m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No words for tonights fiasco. Cant drive a manual to safe her life - your a serious accident waiting to happen. Keep out of the OLD defender !!!!!!
More bloody clothes thinks because they are in darker colours it makes them in her words AUTUMNAL 🙄 they were summer dresses.
Another bloody basket bag - because????
Lala treats her to a completely boring overpriced dinner service - needs that like a another basket bag.
Adding more touches to the LUXERY RENTAL as she refers to it.
It's far from luxury toothy you've got a lot to learn & big falls coming up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thoroughly boring vlog. There is now a Dyson hairdryer in the cottage.

At 13:30 she drives the old defender and takes Lala with her for a driving lesson. No way will she be driving that car daily. Lydl should take note, it may photograph well but it is a bus to drive. She says it's a full-body workout. Her queen accent disappeared while figuring out the gears and clutch, but promptly came back once she managed to stay on her side of the road. They go to Daylesford, where else? Will she try to use Lala now for content because nobody wants to see Charchar? What will she use for content to fill her 50 minutes?

The cheap orange Amazon dress has already broken. She shows sustainable fashion from Net A Porter. Nothing looks good, except for a robe. How many robes does she have now? Can the sleuths please track down the new eBay accounts? How do you pretend to talk about sustainability while shilling for Amazon, Josie????? And while wearing a fast-fashion Amazon dress in the same vlog?

She cannot figure out if the word on her necklace can be read properly in the mirror and on camera. She really isn't the smartest, despite always pretending that she is.

She grows butternut in the garden and says she will use them for her autumn display, but she buys butternut soup from Daylesford. The garden thing is just for content. Says her beetroot is the size of a watermelon. I wouldn't want to be eating that old beetroot. The beetroot will go into the compost. Now that people can fly again will she be growing veg or will she prefer to be packing her suitcases?

No words for tonights fiasco. Cant drive a manual to safe her life - your a serious accident waiting to happen. Keep out of the OLD defender !!!!!!
More bloody clothes thinks because they are in darker colours it makes them in her words AUTUMNAL 🙄 they were summer dresses.
Another bloody basket bag - because????
Lala treats her to a completely boring overpriced dinner service - needs that like a another basket bag.
Adding more touches to the LUXERY RENTAL as she refers to it.
It's far from luxury toothy you've got a lot to learn & big falls coming up.
So right on the autumnal colours but all in summer styles. It boggles the mind! I wonder how they handle any negative feedback on the LUXURY rental. And didn't she tell us all how she learned to drive with a manual car and drove one?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
very true re Lydia... this isn't the easiest car to live with ..and im sure she said it doesn't have heating. im personally bored of trips to Daylesford footage.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.