Fashion Mumblr #25 Disappearing chin in clouds of endless white with infected crazy eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #25.

Title credit to @juniper54ny

I wasn’t able to fit everything.

TL/DR Recap:
More Teeth, less chin, Ibeetha vacay, more affiliate links, dressing in the dark and on the hunt for a free Chanel!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Josie's new trick of not mentioning the brands of the clothes she is talking about in her latest video is kinda sad, does she need those affiliate links that badly? I mean, considering all the other thousand of things that she promotes. But also, is this finally an original idea coming from her or did she copy the trick from someone else as usual?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Josie's new trick of not mentioning the brands of the clothes she is talking about in her latest video is kinda sad, does she need those affiliate links that badly? I mean, considering all the other thousand of things that she promotes. But also, is this finally an original idea coming from her or did she copy the trick from someone else as usual?
Was thinking the same thing. I don’t really watch hauls on YouTube anymore, so maybe others are doing it too?

It sits really badly with me. She is so abhorrent. It’s greed. She is rolling in money, rolling in privilege. She doesn’t need to push it this far.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Problem I have with this is, it’s a sneak tactic. It’s not illegal but it’s shady.

Depending on the affiliate link, it will store cookies in your browser that can last up to 30 days. So whatever you purchase, she will get a commission (if the company offers or works with that affiliate company). Amazon links work differently from what I told. Using Rakuten (Ebates) cuts her cut or just simply clear your browser of cookies.

On IG - if you swipe up. Unless you buy something directly from that link- she will get commission. But if you close it out, she wont

They can even make money by just clicks. This is probably why they no longer post the brand or company

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So she’s back to shilling polyester crap huh? For a tiny person, she is filled with absolute shady nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Welcome to thread #25.

Title credit to @juniper54ny

I wasn’t able to fit everything.

TL/DR Recap:
More Teeth, less chin, Ibeetha vacay, more affiliate links, dressing in the dark and on the hunt for a free Chanel!
Why thank you very much for picking me ! So about me........yes the endless cascade of white frocks is astonishing! It just begs the question of wtf Josephiney? Doesn't anyone ever tell her to friggin switch it up???.

She has themes though, I will give her that, so let's dive right in there,shall we?

She has her Disney look of Snow White and the 7 dwarfs or Bo Peep. Is she an overgrown child?

Nightgown "dresses" that I use to see the nuns wore in the convent.

I just don't see any sex appeal nor do I see chaz ripping her clothes off for a roll in the hay ( I see Chaz rolling in the hay but not with a female) but, that is a title for another time. Did you all notice he doesn’t vlog since the move to the Cotswold ( in American New York accent) I pronounce it as Catts-walls) he's a kept man, he's not gonna upset that apple cart. Good Lord.

And yes yes 👍 yes those freaking inverted comma's of her eyebrows that are in the middle of her forehead !!!!! STOP! ENOUGH JOSEPHINEY WITH YOUR INFECTED EYEBROWS! The Easthetic technician should have her license ripped up.

I could go on and I will later. But, I have never seen such a self centered self entitled and self righteous spoiled brat. Karma will eventually bring her down to Earth.

Two quick reasons why I dislike her as follows; she entered her opinion on the American election without having zero knowledge as to what she is talking about. The baboon who fraudulently won has just put Americans and our allies [you] in a dangerous place, so just shut up Josephiney.

Second, please know that I accept and appreciate who your individual higher power is OR if you're atheist I respect that to, but please madam go back 4 years ago where you blatantly stated " I don't believe in God" so friggin don't celebrate Christmas!!!!! Call it a month of never ending fakers, call it Tree month..... anything but Christmas 🎄 you self centered twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She was the closing act in Freddy my snooze fest channel, all drunk and loud, there's little appreciation for the kind of person she is, but she has to at least admit that Freddy is plain mean showcasing her like that, all this talk about being classy and elegant, then she gets drunk out of her mind, and her supposed friend parades it for her 1.2 million subs.
Well, I suppose similar people are drawn to each other

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She was the closing act in Freddy my snooze fest channel, all drunk and loud, there's little appreciation for the kind of person she is, but she has to at least admit that Freddy is plain mean showcasing her like that, all this talk about being classy and elegant, then she gets drunk out of her mind, and her supposed friend parades it for her 1.2 million subs.
Whoooo that drunken dancing. I was expecting her shoe to fly off like that time her slipper did while dancing with the dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Conclusion: when the drinks come out, the teeth come out.
It happened on her vacation and now on Freddy's vlog. All good fun until it's all over the internet. There are some things that you just shouldn't upload.
👁🦷🦷🦷🦷👁
(I would never make fun of her if she didn't try to act like a stuck up high class person when she's sober. It's just fun to see her actual personality come out when she's tipsy.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Johosoho posted herself showing off dancing at the Pandora event so I’d say it’s fair game for Freddy to post too …they are besties after all…
I noticed a few weeks ago she wasn’t giving shop details out but easily found item after a google search so hopefully no affiliate link that way.
I also think they use affiliate link data to get PR freebies and paid promotions…?
I have found Gemma Louise Miles on you tube and she seems more genuine than johosoho ‘ fur coat….’ I think after a few months of Josie I’m rather bored of the same flounces …faux accents …loud know little tiny Chav…. We don’t even see much of the dogs now and when we do it’s the 2 freeloaders fondling their nether regions

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Also the fact that Freddy let Josie stay over at hers after the drunken Pandora event. One thing that I was shocked was how Freddy kept the clip in of Josie saying ‘pull the hair unless it’s on your vajay-jayjay’! How classy of them. Both girls are playing dress up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The mansplainer has been silent for a day or so, and it’s lovely 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Johosoho posted herself showing off dancing at the Pandora event so I’d say it’s fair game for Freddy to post too …they are besties after all…
I noticed a few weeks ago she wasn’t giving shop details out but easily found item after a google search so hopefully no affiliate link that way.
I also think they use affiliate link data to get PR freebies and paid promotions…?
I have found Gemma Louise Miles on you tube and she seems more genuine than johosoho ‘ fur coat….’ I think after a few months of Josie I’m rather bored of the same flounces …faux accents …loud know little tiny Chav…. We don’t even see much of the dogs now and when we do it’s the 2 freeloaders fondling their nether regions
Gemma Louise is a huge Lydia stan and she has been found to be copying other Youtubers - word for word, scene for scene - in her vlogs. Very disappointing. She has a thread on TL.

Reactions: 7
I personally loved it when Freddy bent down to the size of Josephiney. I don't think she liked that. That demonstration made J feel small

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
From Freddy’s thread (credit to @supergirl683 ). I’m not gonna lie. If my friends posted me on social media drunk, even my best friends- I’d be pissed. There are some things that shouldn’t be on social media.

View attachment 727474
Well it was a PR event the drink was free…if I was Pandora I’d be less then pleased with the content from the influenzas

I personally loved it when Freddy bent down to the size of Josephiney. I don't think she liked that. That demonstration made J feel small
Oh we have a new name Josiephoney 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah that was crazy considering we saw Josie in her own vlog... having dinner with Givenchy beauty after the Pandora event. So she went absolutely stumbling drunk to a work dinner... and boy did she hide it in her own vlog. She's SO different when talking to her own camera vs what she looks and acts like when appearing on other influencer footage. She's so fake it's unbelievable.

Well it was a PR event the drink was free…if I was Pandora I’d be less then pleased with the content from the influenzas

Oh we have a new name Josiephoney 🤣
Yes agree... these influencers go to events and dinners like it's a party for them and don't bother to even show the products at all or even wear any of it ever. Seems like a huge waste of money on the brand side.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.