Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yuni

What is that?🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

20210909_223437.jpg

Why is she wearing a fascinator and carry a basket bag?
Why is she wearing that particular fascinator?
Why is she wearing this dress?
Why is than guy with the tight suit out with his auntie ?
Why am I going blind?🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Josie is simply somebody who needs more serotonin and endorphins and she finds it by purchasing things. Maybe it's the trauma of losing a parent as a child and replacing it with material things, but staying for a little while without focusing on objects, or "pampering" stuff is impossible. She gets a pamper way too much, at home is fine but going to do a facial all the damn time and then forcing yourself almost to purchase something so you go look at Hermès or Chloé and then you get so happy, you show it, you have sparkles in your eyes, you try to justify the purchase, cost per bags cost per wear, so timeless, it's a good price consdering blah blah blah. And then the novelty wears off, Charlie doesnt bring serotonin, the dogs just relaxes me, the house is a distraction, I avoid myself and I live in a bubble, I want pleasure and happiness again so I am going to Bicester Village to look for a new bag, a leather bag, a timeless piece it's okay to buy it. Oh I just looked at leather boots by Chloé, i couldn't resist myself. It's Halloween my darlings so I thought I needed new Creuset pans to make...uh.....a lot of meals I've seen online...... [struggles to justify the purchase]. It's a rollercoaster. No I don't think it's normal, we all purchase on a daily basis some groceries, and I can guarantee all of you here has given something to someone else, a meal, donations, volonteering, giving away things, etc. Josie never speaks about anything other than herself, her house, her things. Things, just things. She seeks new things, a new car, a new whatever because she lives in the outside world, and probably never even looks inside herself or tries to understand how other people live in this world. Surrounded by Beige Blonde girls who record themselves for a living too, countless Elemis facial creams in her supposed vintage cupboard in her 3th bathroom of her big house, she looks out the window she stalks the neigbors perhaps because unconsciously she wonders how other people live outside this Beige Bubble world she has created to avoid reality, to avoid herself

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Tulip01

FB8A1986-1A2E-4CEF-AA07-3011897EBB5C.jpeg
I
I think Josie believes Cotswolds just means countryside 🤣🤬 It’s it outside if the Cotswolds you can’t call it Cotswolds, it’s a protected status Josie!

• Haha
  • Wow

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
All this car talk is utterly pathetic. They don't have a pot to piss in. All on lease & mortgages. I or any of you could live this fake life if we so chose. Personally my best achievement was the day I made my last mortgage payment I was delighted to think I own it 100% & a new car every 3 years brought & paid for. They could lose all this charade in a blink of an eye. All of them need a wake up call. We all know property values can drop as quick as they rise . Negative equity will always be lurking round the corner. They will all come unstuck in the next couple of years. Their ridiculous jobs have very bold prominent SELL BY DATES. Younger more creative people will push them in the ditch. Look at the 90s supermodels . Who ? & those of us who remember them where are they now ? And they had chins & nice teeth !!!! Rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart

loujo001

How the hell did I get two mental health conditions and she dosent get any diagnosis acting like that? Crying over a car that you sold. And looking forward to seeing it again in the family? I can't believe the sentences that came out of her mouth on the road trip either, "this is the street where I grew up, this is the bus stop, this is the graveyard where I pissed in late at night. Ok I made the last one up but I honestly don't care about bus stops. And why in Satan's name do you keep telling us where Charlie is? Charlie is in the kitchen making eggs, charlie is in the gym, Charlie is in his manshed masterbating over Ali's picture on the wall. I don't care, you don't actually care, does anybody care?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Allexie01

VIP Member
Re Lord Cha Cha's tour of the twee 'not Cotswold' Cotswold cottage...he appeared rather resentful to get the feedback/criticism from their test-guests. What a silly little coat rack for the wet Barbours, (cos everybody has a Barbour don't they?), looks like he nipped to Ikea for it. Surely he could have had a bespoke, hand crafted, solid oak coat rack of dreams made specially? He didn't seem especially enamoured about people needing somewhere to put their stuff in the bathroom either...one teeny tiny shelf added for 4 people and their 'stuff'! Seems to me this cottage has been designed to suit teefers and Cha Cha's idea of a holiday cottage rather than a functioning space for what people actually need and want. All those fancy high end gadgets....who wants to spend all their holiday time reading bloody instruction books?

The thing that really got to me tho was when Lord Cha Cha of Pillocktown described the, no doubt, extremely expensive piece of wood known as a welly-boot remover as 'life changing....it really is life changing'! LIFE CHANGING!!!! What a cretin! A soldier having a limb blown off is 'life changing', owning a stupid piece of wood to hoik ya bloody boots off is NOT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness the last paragraph 🤢🤢🤢 Gosh the arrogance.

We will see how many people will actually book their tiny holiday home for this extortionate price. Maybe 2-3 fans at first but then what?

And you are all so right about the bathroom, I don’t hate it but there needs to be some form of shelving unit to put your stuff. I don’t understand why Miss Pampersessionalldayeveryday can’t see that, where am I supposed to put all my Elemis cremes and potions?
MY GOD JOSIE NO ONE FUCKINBCARES ABOUT DYSON FUCKIN HAIR CURLER OR AIR PURIFIER OR UR FUCKIN NEDPRESDO MACINE IT DOESNT MAKE A COTTAGE SUDDENLY LUXURY THE SIZE IS SMALL AND ITS OVERPRICED U MONEY HUNGRY FOOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

klady

VIP Member
8F678F2F-E504-4207-8CBF-44B36BFE6693.jpeg

YUCK 🤮 That looks like an infected, half-condom covered, extremely small, and wide-girthed penis floating in beef broth. Sorry, but NO F’NG WAY would I eat that!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
todays vlog is just one large unadvertised section for some jewelry collection - I did not see the "AD" displayed. Then she goes and test drives two vehicles - the first one looks like a porsche cayenne and the second one is Charlie wanting a Defender - they are very very expensive - God knows where he can find the money.
90% of the vlog was her sitting in her attic, sucking in her spit and waffling on about bloomin' electric cars. I didn't realise my hubby was listening until he muttered "She should just get a damn horse."

Trouble is, if she did, poor Chaz would not be able to tell the difference. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Picture the scene in The Old Codswallop Rectum. Madame J and Milord Cha Cha are snuggled down in their finest quality luxury bed. There is a bolster down the middle. ('You know the deal Josie, no touchy touchy, my inclinations and my heart are elsewhere') She is wearing her ostrich feather jim jams and her glow in the dark face mask contraption. He is wearing his too tight leopard boxers - it's his turn with the feathers tomorrow. Both are staring intently at their iPad screens. Having forsaken Downton Abbey, Bridgerton and Gossip Girls they now have a new obsession.....'Strawtop Cottage: Live'. Much teeth sucking and sharp intakes of breath ensue as the cottage 'guests' unpack their luggage. 'What the bloody Nora' yells Cha Cha, making Josie's mask short circuit and giving her a very nice 'glow', 'they have brought body wash....FROM ALDI!!!. What's wrong with our artisan Cowpat stuff we so thoughtfully provided?. Cha Cha now has an apoplectic 'glow' to match. Later the guests prepare dinner...'he's using the wrong knife' cries Cha Cha as a pack of Asda Economy Cheddar is hacked open. A silver glittery thing appears...'oh goodness gracious me' cries Josie, 'we forgot to get a bespoke cheese grater - good job they brought their own'. After a boozy rosé-filled meal the guests unloaded the dishwasher and put away the dishes. 'Oooooh nooooo' cries the obsessive Cha Cha wiping a tear from his eye, 'they haven't made all the mug handles face the same way! Who are these morons?' He cleans his tear stained glasses and pops them back on. 'Suddenly his eyes bulge and then cross even more than usual. 'Aaaaaarrgghh noooooo, it's the bloody Millen-Morons!!!'

(Apologies....twas a boring Friday afternoon :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm sorry, but I find it so incredibly tacky to brag all over social media about your new things. I have been lucky enough to buy some lovely 'luxury goods' over the years but I would never put it on social media or even use them around friends that I know are not in the position I am in. It is so gauche in my opinion to keep up this constant 'look at me and what I've got' all over social media. I'm sure that this car is more than most peoples salary over a few years let alone per annum. Also, as someone who grew up in the country the car is so funny to me, it screams 'townie wannabe country person' give me the old one any day.

Edit: It's just occurred to me that if they didn't do this then they wouldn't have jobs. They are basically glorified telemarketers at this point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Allexie01

VIP Member
And the cocktail of the day is….. “Serial Killer Surprise”
413FC9EE-392B-43E4-BE2C-FDE93E96AE6E.jpeg

(Just look at those creepy eyes….shudder!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

NomDePlume

VIP Member
To whet your appetite, here we have a sneak peek of the newly discovered species, called the Lesser Spotted Chipmunk-esque Teeferatis.

chipmunk.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Potoooooooo

She was the closing act in Freddy my snooze fest channel, all drunk and loud, there's little appreciation for the kind of person she is, but she has to at least admit that Freddy is plain mean showcasing her like that, all this talk about being classy and elegant, then she gets drunk out of her mind, and her supposed friend parades it for her 1.2 million subs.
Well, I suppose similar people are drawn to each other

• Haha
  • Wow

YottoAdri

Gosh remember how she teased a new business website for months last year? Betcha this was it (several of you guessed it)! maybe when she has to pay for the site and/or realizes that there are not enough "fans" to fork over to stay there and are losing money on all of the 2 nights/open random days they will go ahead and list on air bnb and hire a service to do the cleaning? I couldn't get far enough on the site to see if they are charging a cleaning fee on top of this rate? I've rented airbnb and vbro where the cleaning fee was $350 and we only stayed 3 nights! When you add these fees to the price of the nightly rate it does make some properties really unrealistic.

Anywho... what a QVC of a vlog, did they pay for nothing? It's done a whole lot better than her house (but some things still horrible) but, the place is so tiny for even 2 people let alone 4 plus a pull out sofa. That may be forgivable if the location was good and you were only there to sleep and make breakfast. Looks like they've broken rule number 1 - location, location, location. And the website doesn't have enough photography to get a feeling for how tiny it is... there are like 7 photos and 2 of which are the same fireplace.

The BEST part of this will be to watch them stumble through all of this. Can you imagine how they will react if someone doesn't appreciate them and compliment them on the "details"? Or if they get a bad review? Look what she did to Pelaton when she wasn't happy... the fangs come out and he really gets rude!
Maybe controlling the bad reviews is the reason why the created their own website? I would think that you can't delete bad comments in Airbnb.

• Haha
  • Wow

claraD

Morning all...my first post but I couldn't put it off any longer.....! Ive been following them for a while and I just cannot believe what I just watched. I'm going to the Cotswolds in Oct...a cottage that sleeps 6.. with a garden and space for 2 cars for about 1300 for a week...and it's actually IN THE COTSWOLDS. According to my search straw top is over 2000 for a week in Oct?! (btw it isn't booked up next year they haven't opened up those booking dates yet she said, obv want to get the winter booked first). Also the website photos are not enough, notice there are no photos of the bedrooms. There is no way 4 people could stay in that cottage, the first thing i do when looking is look at the whole configuration of the rooms and furniture, in the vlog charlie sat on the little chair in the lounge it looked like he was sat on dolls furniture. Also did i actually hear her say they will take a deposit for the umbrellas!!!???? Like i'll bring my own thanks! I think they are marketing this as a place for people to stay for weddings hence the brolly, dyson, all the un necessary posh products, and to be fair that's probably the only way they can get the money they are asking. They seem to be selling their life style rather than a cottage rental. The other thing I noticed a while ago i looked on google maps and i'm pretty sure that to get to the parking space by the garage at the back of the cottage there is a height restriction..part of the cottages you have to drive under. Wonder if a Landrover would even get under that. Talking of the Landrover...I would bet money on that being a 'company' car, and all the things they've bought for the cottage (if not gifted) will be put down as expenses so it's prob not costing them anything, in fact on paper they will probably make a 'loss'.There was talk of needing it for putting things in to take to straw top. I mean loads of people do that kind of thing but it is v annoying. Anyway just had to give my thoughts, have a good day all!

• Heart

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Pretentious pair of knobs !!!! Irons in his element showing off & her gushing the whole time.
Drove to the garden centre to SHOW OFF and says " WE FINALLY FIT IN HERE " !!!!! WHAT A PRECIOUS COW. GET OVER YOURSELVES F........ING IDIOTS

• Haha
  • Heart