Fashion Mumblr #25 Disappearing chin in clouds of endless white with infected crazy eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sick of Charlie in her videos, unless she changes her branding and handles he really shouldn't get a look in never mind centre stage to rabble on about whatever top priced item he has just acquired and how to use top priced item. He seems to go after the country gent part but honestly, if a few gold chains were around his neck and a pit bull at his ankles he would look any many other rough looking yobs.... am I the only one who thinks the haircut is yobbish?
It is. The haircut gives Charlie quite a sinister edge. Adding to the fact that he is not conventionally good looking, he has quite a coldness about him - the close set eyes, his resting witch face, the condescending tone of voice, the never-ending lecturing and know-it-all attitude - if he wishes to become an Influencer, Chaz needs to adjust his gameplan. Because his whole persona is extremely off-putting. Just the sound of his voice makes me want to punch him in the throat.

He has a good physique though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
, if a few gold chains were around his neck and a pit bull at his ankles he would look any many other rough looking yobs.... am I the only one who thinks the haircut is yobbish?
He does look like a real thug your spot on. He sounds like del boy (only fools & horses)& she could definitely be Rodney 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn't take too kindly about being corrected about her ignorance over the terms 'fairisle', 'aran' and 'cable' did she...... tee hee hee? Now if she could just research smocking and shirring.....:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It is. The haircut gives Charlie quite a sinister edge. Adding to the fact that he is not conventionally good looking, he has quite a coldness about him - the close set eyes, his resting witch face, the condescending tone of voice, the never-ending lecturing and know-it-all attitude - if he wishes to become an Influencer, Chaz needs to adjust his gameplan. Because his whole persona is extremely off-putting. Just the sound of his voice makes me want to punch him in the throat.

totally agree!! urgh the tone of the voice exactly....

Reactions: 9

And he hardly ever smiles which is odd given the charmed life they lead.

Reactions: 14
I know a lot of people seem to love these cars on here, but I really don't.... To me it's pretty ugly - the old one and the new one.

They would have bought any car they saw a ton of around the Cotswolds - just to feel like they are legit country manor folks, they don't actually like it either, and if the trend in their area/circle they aspire to being a part of changes, they will also change, and suddenly "have always wanted" some other "dream" vehicle.
Their dream vehicle is of course the 3 wheeled Robin Reliant..lol..🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok I’m a bit confused about Charlie. Why is he shirtless in his Instagram profile pic? He looks like a wannabe harrowing romance cover boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Make it stop🙈
We’ll this will be one TL thread Chav studies intently!

Any ‘smile’ I’ve seen is more sneer and menacing

Ok I’m a bit confused about Charlie. Why is he shirtless in his Instagram profile pic? He looks like a wannabe harrowing romance cover boy.
Chav is confused about Chav too

She didn't take too kindly about being corrected about her ignorance over the terms 'fairisle', 'aran' and 'cable' did she...... tee hee hee? Now if she could just research smocking and shirring.....:p
Seriously I’d expect someone with a first in fashion to know these basic points of fashion and design

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something about the manplainer reminds me of Kurtan from the BBC’s Our Country

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How did no one post about this 'fashion' inspiration here from the mumbler? She looks the height of a garden gnome. Attempted to be more adventurous with fashion. Rather go back to wearing the curtains, Josie.
Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (10).png

• Haha
  • Sick
what were the customers like?
I must say, it's a shame how much it's changed for their older customers. When my family moved to the Cotswolds in 2000 we went to the opening of Daylesford a few years later! You wouldn't believe the difference, it was just the front bit with a deli/bakery and the café was upstairs, no restaurant extension out back, no spa, no workshop space, small carpark just one standalone building. Those were the days! I do like to pop in every now and then as some of the items are brilliant and very local. We used to bump into all sorts of celebs on a Sunday morning doing their shop and grabbing a cup of coffee, they wouldn't dare go anywhere near now as it's so full of cameras.
Not everyone who visits wants to show off :)

• Heart
Sorry, I picked out your comment to reply, but this goes re: everyone ever talked about Charlie's behaviour (incl. me obviously).

Firstly I have to say, I haven't watched those assholes for over a year, I believe. Since I know about her racist remarks (someone was so kind on tattle to explain it to me and showed me the tweets). So, I can only extrapolate from what I read on here about him. As a person who read her fair share about autism (especially high-functioning, Asperger, or how you want to call it), he displays some traits of autism. Being someone who displays traits of autism herself but officially diagnosed as not being autistic (the doc thinks it's rather social phobia, it's hard to tell, since I can't question anyone from my childhood, but she listed some other negative criteria, as well), I sometimes feel uncomfortable joking about his lack of smile, facial expression and know-it-all-ism.
But as long those idiots throw diagnoses around, like, Dickens has "dog-autism" (my eyes rolling a complete 360, that dog is not autistic he is severely inbred), Char has "OCD" and god know what else, I also think it's fair game joking about them.

Char is an odd character (as is Josie, but on a total different note), no one can deny that. But if he is autistic, he can't change that, and it must be hurtful when everyone is annoyed by your habits (even your fiancé). But then, on the other hand, he is old enough to go to the doc and make tests. 🤷‍♀️ Also, this is all hypothetically, no one knows if he has any disorder. I mean, kudos to him for acknowledging his alcohol problem and changing his behaviour. That shows me he wants to become a better person, can't say the same about Josie.

That being said, no one takes my Char is a serial killer jokes away from me! Mkay!

Taking pointers from Ali? :unsure:
There are actual romantic novels someone found, and the cover boy looks like Ali. Sadly I never saved them. If I remember (after I have catched up on Lydia's thread) I will ask if someone saved them and can repost them.

We’ll this will be one TL thread Chav studies intently!
😂 😂 😂 😂 Stop it, my sides hurt..

How did no one post about this 'fashion' inspiration here from the mumbler? She looks the height of a garden gnome. Attempted to be more adventurous with fashion. Rather go back to wearing the curtains, Josie.
View attachment 796803View attachment 796810
HAHAHAHAHAHA, she is so lost. Imagine Josie being styled edgy. That is like, when I try to imagine how a fourth spatial dimension would look like. It's impossible.

@Shmoogles @WatchReelCopyReel
@Milking Keynes got us covered. And no, this is not a mock up, this is an actual thing. Makes it more hilarious that Ali's full name is Alastair. Hey, Char, thank me later, for this night's bedtime lecture for you!
41161162-8C31-4229-B541-F8F89864BCA5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry, I picked out your comment to reply, but this goes re: everyone ever talked about Charlie's behaviour (incl. me obviously).

Firstly I have to say, I haven't watched those assholes for over a year, I believe. Since I know about her racist remarks (someone was so kind on tattle to explain it to me and showed me the tweets). So, I can only extrapolate from what I read on here about him. As a person who read her fair share about autism (especially high-functioning, Asperger, or how you want to call it), he displays some traits of autism. Being someone who displays traits of autism herself but officially diagnosed as not being autistic (the doc thinks it's rather social phobia, it's hard to tell, since I can't question anyone from my childhood, but she listed some other negative criteria, as well), I sometimes feel uncomfortable joking about his lack of smile, facial expression and know-it-all-ism.
But as long those idiots throw diagnoses around, like, Dickens has "dog-autism" (my eyes rolling a complete 360, that dog is not autistic he is severely inbred), Char has "OCD" and god know what else, I also think it's fair game joking about them.

Char is an odd character (as is Josie, but on a total different note), no one can deny that. But if he is autistic, he can't change that, and it must be hurtful when everyone is annoyed by your habits (even your fiancé). But then, on the other hand, he is old enough to go to the doc and make tests. 🤷‍♀️ Also, this is all hypothetically, no one knows if he has any disorder. I mean, kudos to him for acknowledging his alcohol problem and changing his behaviour. That shows me he wants to become a better person, can't say the same about Josie.

That being said, no one takes my Char is a serial killer jokes away from me! Mkay!

HAHAHAHAHAHA, she is so lost. Imagine Josie being styled edgy. That is like, when I try to imagine how a fourth spatial dimension would look like. It's impossible.
I find Josie way more problematic than non-stop talking Char. Josie has created a problem for her/their brand by using social media to navigate her relationship/life. Under the sweetness, Josie is often very manipulative to achieve objectives and throws everybody under the bus.

A few recent examples. Lydiot's (her 'friend') jacket without belt loops meanly pointed out. Lydl is horrid but it does not excuse Josefiend's behaviour. The hairdresser who did her hair before the premiere apparently didn't worship well enough before milady and was called out in her vlog unnecessarily. She told us twice her brother is being given her old car. Why humiliate him? In Ibiza, the 2nd hotel wasn't good enough, the restaurant wasn't good enough. All publicly named and shamed. It's a neverending list!

The attempts to humiliate that she inflicts on these people is what she does to Charlie and let's face it, he is blooming irritating. What he isn't, is hugely mean. Charchar the dolt, gave a good review of Lala's old guest house, always defends Josie on social media, and always to his detriment. What does she do in return? She makes him look stupid. Trying out the silly small light fitting Josie initially wanted above the staircase, he said he didn't want her to hold it over the stairs in case she falls. That's caring and protective. She was upset about his drinking, but her own behaviour when drinking seems equally shocking. Was she only concerned about his behaviour or was she more worried that when drinking he was out with the boys and not at milady's beck and call while she was home alone? I think mummy spoiled Josie rotten when daddy died to compensate and Josie still uses the same behaviour that worked for her when she was 13.

How would we all look if every time we have a disagreement with a partner it was used against us on social media to make us look bad and them as the victim? We would all stink, but hopefully, we wouldn't stoop so low. It's interesting that people only see his yapping but not how she manipulates. This comes from someone who actually defended her once in comments when she complained about him. Sorry, we all have our moments of insanity... I learned fast when I looked a bit deeper.

I think she is trying to correct her mistake as it hurts their brand going forward and they are now joined as a brand for future endeavours. Suddenly she's asking for his input, saying how he can explain things better. She has also read here and doesn't call him "mate" anymore. It's now darling (the darling is usually said quite haughtily with the queenlike voice) - what he has always called her. The problem is that she has deliberately riled people up against him too many times and subscribers are not keen to have him splaining away in her vlogs. They don't want to see him (his current hairstyle is not helping either), but her fashion content is the far smaller part of the lifestyle she is now vlogging about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The good bye to her Mazda was embarrassing. I know saying goodbye to your first apartment or car can sometimes be emotional but save it for off air. Also, nice way to make her brother feel like shite. This all come back to Josie's over emphasis on things, material goods. Her life revolves around buying the next big thing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.