Fashion Mumblr #25 Disappearing chin in clouds of endless white with infected crazy eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Her latest Reel for those Tattlers who are blocked or couldn't be arsed to give her a view... 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I liked it when she kept complaining about all the added extras on her car and how annoying it is as a buyer… COUGH COUGH STRAWTOP FLOPPAGE.
I think she was trying to use her platform to get company to give her the ‘bespoke’ version free… no surprise tiny Johosoho and Chav the faux eco fans want two large gas guzzlers…sure electric won’t work for a trip to the train station or quince and farm house

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she was trying to use her platform to get company to give her the ‘bespoke’ version free… no surprise tiny Johosoho and Chav the faux eco fans want two large gas guzzlers…sure electric won’t work for a trip to the train station or quince and farm house
On Lydia's thread our darling @Stefano has confirmed the (surprise) car Josie test-drove was a Porsche Cayenne Coupe ... :cool:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 728871

Her latest Reel for those Tattlers who are blocked or couldn't be arsed to give her a view... 🤭
So ... she created a 'boujeeeeeeeeeeeeee' bathroom and doesn't use it for bathroom reels?!?!

Also - the tile company obviously gifted her the tiles for Strawtop without a declaration to be seen (I notice her little gifted box on the video disappeared pdq)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 728871

It’s for Philip Kingsley ….disappointed that PK are using strawtop head Johosoho to promote their products

On Lydia's thread our darling @Stefano has confirmed the (surprise) car Josie test-drove was a Porsche Cayenne Coupe ... :cool:
I wonder how the car companies that gave her the free car for the month who she let the dogs be sick in feel that johosoho has chosen another vehicle … hardly a glowing advert for their car

Last edited:
  • Sick
I thought Josie looked far more feminine in the face in her latest advertisement on her feed.

turns out it’s just a filter. Ah well. You can see in the video frame capture, taken literally 0.002 of a second apart, you can see it place on her face as soon as she’s front on. The freckles are gone, the tan, the rosie lips, the enlarged eyes, the blush, contour etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I thought Josie looked far more feminine in the face in her latest advertisement on her feed.

turns out it’s just a filter. Ah well. You can see in the video frame capture, taken literally 0.002 of a second apart, you can see it place on her face as soon as she’s front on. The freckles are gone, the tan, the rosie lips, the enlarged eyes, the blush, contour etc.
Smell the poop face….but I think Johosoho is going for the sultry sexy look …epic fail

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FYI - I can't stand all of the flounces on the brown dress (instagram), BUT I am just shocked to see her in a dress that is not WHITE or CREAM or BEIGE - LOL its shocking!!!

• Haha

She’s edited a chin onto her face. Even with the poor photoshop, those BIG TEETH, are still trying to escape her tight-lipped pose. Poor thing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

That filter also made her forehead 2 colors. Either she burned it with a hair iron or that filter added a dark streak to the top that was so obvious. What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's looking for dignity, morality and ethics ...

View attachment 729322
I beg to differ😂. Don't think she knows those words or what they mean.
Still, she looks lovely in brown. Such a nice change from her eternal 100 shades of beige and flowery dresses. But then again, the dress was probably gifted/ bought with a voucher and we know she flogs anything - no matter whether it fits/suits her or not, no matter whether it's cheap polyester or an overpriced item to be worn for " years and years to come"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She actually said that she drives very little and needs a big car too feel powerful!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She's looking for dignity, morality and ethics ...

View attachment 729322

'Embracing the tones and textures of my surroundings'.....and looking like a sack of potatoes while doing it!! I've never understood why she thinks she looks good with a belt tied up in a big scrunchy, untidy bow? Just makes her look even more dumpy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Josefiend has mentioned Mazda so many times in her recent car vlogs, even going so far as to compare features against the Bentley. They never punt anything unless they think there is something in it for them.
Why do this?
1) Do they still have a contractual agreement with Mazda that they have to fulfil with advertising?
2) Are they attempting to beg for a new Mazda for Charchar so they only have to buy one new car?
3) Are they trying to show how much advertising they can provide to negotiate a better deal?
4) Is she childishly trying to send an 'up yours' to the dealers who wouldn't play ball with the cars they had on loan?
5) Or all of the above!

Also... why does she only talk about charging the car at Hoho house and Dalesford but doesn't once mention charging their car at home? Is she really that cheap?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Josefiend has mentioned Mazda so many times in her recent car vlogs, even going so far as to compare features against the Bentley. They never punt anything unless they think there is something in it for them.
Why do this?
1) Do they still have a contractual agreement with Mazda that they have to fulfil with advertising?
2) Are they attempting to beg for a new Mazda for Charchar so they only have to buy one new car?
3) Are they trying to show how much advertising they can provide to negotiate a better deal?
4) Is she childishly trying to send an 'up yours' to the dealers who wouldn't play ball with the cars they had on loan?
5) Or all of the above!

Also... why does she only talk about charging the car at Hoho house and Dalesford but doesn't once mention charging their car at home? Is she really that cheap?
Yes! Sounds like Chav wasn’t able to drive the deal johosoho and he thought they deserved as being internationally acclaimed influenzas 😔😴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times did she mention Mazda clearly hoping to get one free, then she constantly mentions about the extras on the car she was driving well what did she expect on a Porsche , if she can afford that stop moaning about the cost of extras

• Sick
Reactions: 14
FYI - I can't stand all of the flounces on the brown dress (instagram), BUT I am just shocked to see her in a dress that is not WHITE or CREAM or BEIGE - LOL its shocking!!!
Agreed ! Shocking to see a brown dress....the color is gorgeous but the dress of ruffles would be more appropriate on a 10 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.