Fashion Mumblr #25 Disappearing chin in clouds of endless white with infected crazy eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is when Josie couldn’t take accountability of her actions and racist tweets. I could say the same thing and apply it to everyday life. ‘I sold you this product 8 years ago and that was ages ago so I can’t take accountability for it even if the product scarred you or made you feel ill’

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is when Josie couldn’t take accountability of her actions and racist tweets. I could say the same thing and apply it to everyday life. ‘I sold you this product 8 years ago and that was ages ago so I can’t take accountability for it even if the product scarred you or made you feel ill’
Nice to see she still doesn’t understand the definition of defamation

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No remorse ..no shame … no accountability…it shows that Johosoho is rotten to the core ! Not pretty !

• Sick
  • Sad
todays vlog is just one large unadvertised section for some jewelry collection - I did not see the "AD" displayed. Then she goes and test drives two vehicles - the first one looks like a porsche cayenne and the second one is Charlie wanting a Defender - they are very very expensive - God knows where he can find the money.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
todays vlog is just one large unadvertised section for some jewelry collection - I did not see the "AD" displayed. Then she goes and test drives two vehicles - the first one looks like a porsche cayenne and the second one is Charlie wanting a Defender - they are very very expensive - God knows where he can find the money.
Sounds like a bore fest!

Reactions: 14
I liked it when she kept complaining about all the added extras on her car and how annoying it is as a buyer… COUGH COUGH STRAWTOP FLOPPAGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
90% of the vlog was her sitting in her attic, sucking in her spit and waffling on about bloomin' electric cars. I didn't realise my hubby was listening until he muttered "She should just get a damn horse."

Trouble is, if she did, poor Chaz would not be able to tell the difference. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So she can’t afford a Chanel bag costing 3500pounds but can afford a Bentley or whatever! Wait until she gets the insurance quote and the repair bills!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she can’t afford a Chanel bag costing 3500pounds but can afford a Bentley or whatever! Wait until she gets the insurance quote and the repair bills!!
Josie and Chaz are prime examples of living beyond their means.
Way beyond. Trying to compete with Lydia "Hyacinth Bucket" Millen is not a good idea.

• Sick
  • Haha
Josie's new trick of not mentioning the brands of the clothes she is talking about in her latest video is kinda sad, does she need those affiliate links that badly? I mean, considering all the other thousand of things that she promotes. But also, is this finally an original idea coming from her or did she copy the trick from someone else as usual?
I was thinking this as well!! It’s such an obvious ploy isn’t it!! Really pathetic!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Have you seen the teeny-tiny mirror in the only bathroom in strawflop cottage?
The greedkness is coming. Soon thry will announce if u want the tv u need to pay a fee and also another one for Charlie to come shirtless and water the plants. Bonus if u want him to mansplain about thr different kinds of plants they have + their qualities and benefits

• Haha
Is this recent?

It’s not defamatory unless it’s true and can be proven (SS of the tweets are out there). It doesn’t matter when they were posted. Problem is she didn’t think nothing was wrong until people spoke out about and only a year ago she deleted them. She needs to pick up a dictionary to understand what “defamation” actually means.

what Josie doesn’t understand is that she got lucky* she didn’t actually lose sponsorships unlike Stephanie who went off the rails with messed up tweets as well and got sacked.

*as for “lucky”, I mean I have no idea how brands didn’t stop working with her and how she didn’t lose sponsorships.

I sorta wished “manifested” that Josie would have similar repercussions because Charlie thinks it’s okay.
25F80929-FB60-489D-AC42-99925C9BF1D8.jpeg

Have you seen the teeny-tiny mirror in the only bathroom in strawflop cottage?
wtf is that? A Mirror for ants? 🐜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's admitting to tweeting these things while claiming it's also defamation to bring them up... make it make sense!

• Angry
18.25 what was that... awful chef kiss thing...cringe

Does she send charlie out to sell his bumhole to pay for all this? 15k on additional features for this car, they really do live in a self absorbed bubble

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Also the fact that Freddy let Josie stay over at hers after the drunken Pandora event. One thing that I was shocked was how Freddy kept the clip in of Josie saying ‘pull the hair unless it’s on your vajay-jayjay’! How classy of them. Both girls are playing dress up.
she actually said that?? oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.