Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a positive note it's nice she's for once trying on something different, however I don't know how she manages to make a pair of leather trousers look like the unsexiest pair of mom trousers ever. This is just so middle aged (and Ross Geller, as mentioned above) and very unflattering on her.

1629049284834.png
1629049385686.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Stealing this pic from you @Hungarianka

777E052F-4B91-47CE-8FD0-5422FE59AD4F.jpeg

What the F*** is even going on here?
I am soooo confused. Is it cold? Is it hot? Did she dress herself in the dark? She literally looks like she raided her mom’s closet with a blindfold who got amnesia and didn’t know what season we were in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
it's like ground hog day. Forever on the same loop. She's got "autumnal vibes" and out pops the cream coloured clothing and the fleece. And she 's always saying " it's okay, I bought this on the high street, so I can experiment"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stealing this pic from you @Hungarianka

View attachment 714134
What the F*** is even going on here?
I am soooo confused. Is it cold? Is it hot? Did she dress in the dark? She literally looks like she raided her mom’s closet with a blindfold who got amnesia and didn’t know what season we were in.
You are way ahead of me wondering if it's hot or cold. My brain got stuck on those snow-white 'Autumn' shoes with a pair of brown 'leather' pants. My brain is unable to move past that little detail. :m

On the subject of cold can we please take a moment to appreciate the type of weather that would facilitate this massive brown coat and leather pants with the breezy white mules. Frost-bitten toes my darlings! I also love how she's flogging summer pyjamas and then says she doesn't mind being a bit cold when going to bed to justify the skimpy little pj jumpsuit for cold weather. This coming from her who never likes to be cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she was holding a fluffy dog in her left hand (our right side) 😂 😂 😂 😂

777E052F-4B91-47CE-8FD0-5422FE59AD4F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s just be glad she didn’t take that tacky autumnal tit into that ugly bathroom for try on and photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Josie trying to up it on the cool girl vibe, what is with the strange earrings all over the place, no very madame stuck in a rut!

Do we think she could get some »borg » outfit for her teeth😂. Just to keep them warm when transitioning from summer to autumn 😳.

Sorry, me again. I get the impression that she is trying to mimic lidl(Lydia)!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I crazy - Who the heck would pay for a dust bag?????

FYI - for some reason youtube popped up some old videos of Lydias for me to watch - the one from Monaco (4 years ago) had Lydia talking about her and Ali meeting up with Josie and Charlie for meals - she shows all of them together as though they are great friends.
you would be surprised, I saw another luxury influencer a couple years ago flogging all the luxury items she bought, and then she announced a giveaway ... it was the empty Dior bags, not even the dust bags, but the shopping bags :rolleyes:, I know people are not entitled to get anything from these people, but that's insulting, giving away empty shopping bags, the ribbons, the camellia from chanel, it would have been better not to have any giveaways at all. And then, after announcing the magnificent prizes, she had the gall to tell the viewers that just getting those for free are a big deal, since people pay a lot of money for them on ebay.
that was my first and only video I saw from that woman, if anyone knows who I'm talking about, she is an Asian youtuber, I think from Singapore, I don't even remember her name, but that pissed me off so much it stills bothers me to this day

Her dentist needs sacking... wtf is going on there.
she needs surgery, her maxilla (upper jaw) is much larger than her lower jaw, that is a very traumatic reconstruction. I don't think she'll spend the two or so years needed for pre-surgical orthodontics, and then the year or so post-surgical ortho, it's a shame though, if she did that she wouldn't be so self conscious of her overbite

I quoted it wrong! She said "we were just saying in the dressing room, we were born to be RICH! filthy RICH!"
wait wait waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, wasn't that dress the one she "just tried on in her living room"??? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know the whole of palm springs was your living room ugh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Meant to post this over here the other day. Check out what photos Lydia is framing. Now this is a woman without many framed ( if any) pics of any of her family or friends. And Charlie is in 2 of em!

AAFF865F-8759-4C6F-B452-368FB33BB499.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
you would be surprised, I saw another luxury influencer a couple years ago flogging all the luxury items she bought, and then she announced a giveaway ... it was the empty Dior bags, not even the dust bags, but the shopping bags :rolleyes:, I know people are not entitled to get anything from these people, but that's insulting, giving away empty shopping bags, the ribbons, the camellia from chanel, it would have been better not to have any giveaways at all. And then, after announcing the magnificent prizes, she had the gall to tell the viewers that just getting those for free are a big deal, since people pay a lot of money for them on ebay.
that was my first and only video I saw from that woman, if anyone knows who I'm talking about, she is an Asian youtuber, I think from Singapore, I don't even remember her name, but that pissed me off so much it stills bothers me to this day

she needs surgery, her maxilla (upper jaw) is much larger than her lower jaw, that is a very traumatic reconstruction. I don't think she'll spend the two or so years needed for pre-surgical orthodontics, and then the year or so post-surgical ortho, it's a shame though, if she did that she wouldn't be so self conscious of her overbite

wait wait waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, wasn't that dress the one she "just tried on in her living room"??? Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know the whole of palm springs was your living room ugh
You’re riiiiiiight!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Purseonfleek has been exposed for doing the very same thing - selling Chanel / Hermes / Dior ribbons, boxes, camellias, dustbags etc on Ebay. Mixed in with some fake goods. Super Dacob on YT has done a reaction vid to her Ebay shop - quite an interesting watch.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You’re riiiiiiight!
I cannot believe the gall and dishonesty of this woman. Absolutely shocking!!!!

She said she only tried the dress on once in her living room and then threw shade at Selfridges for not taking the dress back in her video. Her ability to lie and manipulate is next level. I got the feeling she was trying very hard to flog the dress to a subscriber.

Let’s just be glad she didn’t take that tacky autumnal tit into that ugly bathroom for try on and photos.
I was wondering about "the powder room". She ripped out a perfectly good bathroom for the current monstrosity, but never uses it. What do we think the price per wear for the powder room is my darlings? She cannot be that pleased with the result or she would have shown it endlessly. Perhaps she can't merch the thing enough? Of course, she will read here (hi Josefiend, you utter fool) and make a point of showing it in the first possible flog after reading. Queue the feathers, three, two, one...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe the gall and dishonesty of this woman. Absolutely shocking!!!!

She said she only tried the dress on once in her living room and then threw shade at Selfridges for not taking the dress back in her video. Her ability to lie and manipulate is next level. I got the feeling she was trying very hard to flog the dress to a subscriber.

I was wondering about "the powder room". She ripped out a perfectly good bathroom for the current monstrosity, but never uses it. What do we think the price per wear for the powder room is my darlings? She cannot be that pleased with the result or she would have shown it endlessly. Perhaps she can't merch the thing enough? Of course, she will read here (hi Josefiend, you utter fool) and make a point of showing it in the first possible flog after reading. Queue the feathers, three, two, one...
I must admit I stopped watching her for many months, I was recommended her channel again a couple days ago, so I don't know of any powder room, but it must be ghastly lol

• Haha
Oh dear, you’re in for a vomit inducing saga. That powder room is hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, you’re in for a vomit inducing saga. That powder room is hideous.
now I want to see it lol, I might have a masochistic streak I didn't know about lol , what video should I go an watch?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.