Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think it was weird that she was saying they would leave it by request? Like why not just put it in there? I’ve stayed at exclusive properties and cheap ones and every single place has a TV
I think she held back from saying additional fee!

anyone else can’t wait to read more of these? 👀
Well the reviewers toddle doesn’t go around breaking things but we know Chav does!…anyone else’s remember the flog when johosoho filled us in on his breakage of the window?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think the cottage shouldve been marketed for a romantic getaway for a couple, it's too small, the four chairs and table ont he corner are ridiculous. The problem is that the bed also barely fits the room, it's claustrophobic. If i saw that, and i had a big budget, i would pass. You could find more spacious at the price they'll demand which will be high

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the cottage shouldve been marketed for a romantic getaway for a couple, it's too small, the four chairs and table ont he corner are ridiculous. The problem is that the bed also barely fits the room, it's claustrophobic. If i saw that, and i had a big budget, i would pass. You could find more spacious at the price they'll demand which will be high
Maybe they think everyone is their tiny size…although everyone will need to crawl to the bottom of the bed to get out or have very small feet to side shuffle between the bed and the wall. Imagine getting up in the night half asleep …I’d crack my knees off the wall and have to pay damages

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tonight's flog is truly boring.
Her energy level has gone from the often frenetic to somewhat depressing.
It's basically one long AD without saying so in the title (says ad buried in description). Flogging Astrid & Miyu.
Discusses trends, but not excited about them. Using the trends to link what she already has with an affiliate link, e.g. the slides posted above.
One exception, she is excited about knitwear for winter.
Brace yourselves for the endless knitwear dresses and similar-looking jumpers my darlings!
Is it too early to mention Autumn she asks.
She mentions the Samsung watch. Did she read here or is it because of the Samsung and Selfridges hashtags that appeared on Insta? Why would anyone ever again believe that she actually likes and uses Samsung? But Christmas is coming up in a few months so hey ho, flogging Samsung again is a go.
Charlie does some splaining about breakfast and a book he's reading.
Shows the wild meadow garden which is not looking well. They are now also getting Jack's husband in to assist. Yep, gardens require work, Josie. It's not just about planting seedlings.
Complains about spots on her chin not going away. Perhaps it's all the white processed food she eats? Bring on more mac and cheese my darlings, so she can troll the critics again by asking if anyone else likes eating beige food on insta.

Maybe they think everyone is their tiny size…although everyone will need to crawl to the bottom of the bed to get out or have very small feet to side shuffle between the bed and the wall. Imagine getting up in the night half asleep …I’d crack my knees off the wall and have to pay damages
So silly to put a king-size bed in the tiny room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly thought it would have been better for couples, could have done a dressing room/wardrobe in the second bedroom

Reactions: 12
Yawn yawn yawn 🥱 😴 😌 how bloody boring is lady J . 55min of pushing QVC TRASH AGAIN. Only thing left to say is NO YOUR DEFINITELY ARE NOT A COOL GIRL !!!! GEEK at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I understood it more in a way that the TV will be available for a fee. Greedy greedy Josie.

(The bathroom is gorgeous and I quite like the kitchen too. )
The kitchen needs a backslash! The one in the bathroom could be carried through to the kitchen

The kitchen needs a backslash! The one in the bathroom could be carried through to the kitchen
The tile in the bathroom is what I meant to say

The quality of finish on Strawtop is impressive, but on a business sense it is so wrong. I have helped design rental home interiors with their owners and also helped with their main homes and it is so interesting seeing the difference between the quality of finish for their rental and their own home that they live in everyday. There are lots of things that is lovely at Strawtop, but so many things are silly unless they will be there a few times a week for maintenance.

Pros include the Dyson fans in the bedrooms and hair tools, luxurious finish in the kitchen and the dining/living room, good quality furniture and lots of classic pieces that will last for years and style updates. A bit OTT for a rental cottage but no-doubt a high nightly rate will be charged to make up for it.

Cons are: No TV is the worst of it all!! This is in England and they want people to come during the winter when the dark evenings are long and not let them entertain themselves?? only a board game/book which doesn't work for young kids etc. also, not everyone wants to go out all evening, every evening, lovely idea but not practical. Ditto all the potted plants, who is going to water them?? That 'boot room' cushion fabric will be ruined after one muddy walk and a dirt splattered coat. Beautiful fabric, but so dirt prone being a light linen. Any non-wipeable fabric that is often touched (curtains, cushions, sofas, chairs, bedspreads etc) will show wear within the year unless they have super clean guests. This isn't rocket science, but this is somewhat style over substance.

I really love the cottage and if they were living there full time I would be sure it would be okay long term but there are different principles for rental homes that I just hope guests will keep clean.
Charles future home

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlie's eyebrows are just awful, doesnt he realize he plucked way too much in the middle, it makes his eyes look far apart
1628796908389.png
1628796923217.png
1628796977417.png

Who does that?
I think he also lightened them aka bleached them. What a guy

The irony of Charlie talkin bout the paid sponsored fake researchs done by companies to sell their products (Kellogs paying research to advertise the fact u need sugar in the morning is what he was talking about)
"You cant believe anything"
Josie nods.
"It's just nonsense, everything is sponsored."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She actually called part of her garden a "wigwam"? Huge yikes. I commented and told her that she shouldn't be using that word.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The layout of the cottage ground floor is really bad. The sofa is too big for the space and the table is just jammed in there.

Reactions: 11
The cottage just looks like a dumping ground for all their excess freebies.
I still can’t get over Le Creuset kitting them out for free. I noticed they also slung the Always Pan in there too.
]

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The cottage just looks like a dumping ground for all their excess freebies.
I still can’t get over Le Creuset kitting them out for free. I noticed they also slung the Always Pan in there too.
]
I'm going to guess that with their usual arrogance, they will price the cottage based on the 'brand' names of the appliances (which were all freebies) instead of what the cottage actually provides. There is no TV and no Sky/TV package to watch. It may have Dyson hair appliances but I don't care. Most hairdryers can do the job. Would I have to water the plants while staying there?

I wonder how long the Always Pan, which she said scratches so easily, is going to last.

• Haha
She actually called part of her garden a "wigwam"? Huge yikes. I commented and told her that she shouldn't be using that word.
It’s like she searches out words that can potentially hurt people and uses it in her daily life. Racist Josie is what she is!

• Angry
Well I genuinely fell asleep during that flog …just went back and heard the Chav say listen to Charlie ..Charlie says so try it for a few weeks …. His examples of research were not academic …so don’t believe medics believe Chav and his book…
The worrying thing is I imagine some of the fans of these 2 would listen to them over actually qualified experts and second opinions
She was all over the place trying to cram multiple freebie merching in to every sentence

Right on cue ….
1C84FC10-C538-496E-B8E1-B7F003D254FA.jpeg

If you haven’t been into the strawtop insta …get over there pdq …Chav is giving a tour … in the kitchen cupboard there are mugs which he thinks are good for coffee and tea drinking 😆. They’ve nabbed freebie umbrellas … a coffee table in the lounge would get in the way …and more Chav gems

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As a New Yorker and have lived my whole life in American Indian territory, it's fine to call a wigwam appropriately, as a raised structure , as she did.

I hadn't actually realised how small it is until I looked at the floor plans... They have put in two double beds as well so not really suitable for a family with two kids and four adults sharing one tiny shower room with one toilet isn't really going to be that comfortable...

They've done that thing that I hate in rentals as well where there is nowhere in the bathroom to put your wash bag and toiletries!

View attachment 709657

I looked up the address and it's nowhere near the Cotswolds, it's basically on the M40!
Correct. It is not in the Cotswolds, and if they put that it IS in their advertising, then they are giving false information.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.