Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My gosh that latest vlog šŸ¤Ø my favourite bit was when Josie cut the mansplainer off because of her ā€œbatteryā€. He is so insufferable!! And the bit where he expects a gifted light šŸ˜© itā€™s so hard to watch these absolute tools! But also quite entertaining to come and tattle about it afterwards at how ridiculous they areā€¦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Do you think Josie gets irritated by Charlie? With his mansplaining and a know-it-all attitude, does it make her horny or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does josies thread have a wiki? I have trapsed back a few threads with no avail on getting the low down on her racist tweets and obviously reading all the threads is TLDR!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve been watching some of her videos a bit more recently and kept thinking how the hell does she put up with this man constantly adding something to everything she says, so itā€™s hilarious to come to the thread and see heā€™s even got a shoutout in the title for it.

Itā€™s like Josie could say the sky is blue and heā€™d be like ā€œwell itā€™s actually a baby blueā€, how does she not tell him to duck off? Even if sheā€™s annoying, heā€™s literally bumming around on her career and money.

Him and ITFs husband must get on like a house on fire, theyā€™re both bums that live off their bread winner partner but find someway to belittle them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Our "Content Creator" in need of attention. She's showing us the hospital garden now. What next?
Screenshot_20210811-173501_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Our "Content Creator" in need of attention. She's showing us the hospital garden now. What next?
View attachment 708244
Oh that will be her way of getting her sycophants to come out nod comment and push up her insta ā€¦probably trying to get freebie stuff from PR as she is ā€˜poorlyā€™ ā€¦ honestly the flogs where she mentioned her abdo lump and then said it was endometriosis weā€™re excruciatingā€¦itā€™s a very common female chronic complaint and sufferers get on with demanding jobs and lifeā€¦she made it sound like a rare medical anomaly

Josie and Charlie give me sibling vibes... not two people who are happily engaged.
I donā€™t even get sibling vibesā€¦itā€™s like a business partnership ā€¦ Chav gets to live off LL money (as his parents wonā€™t give him any/probably wonā€™t even get a % of home in the will šŸ˜‚) and his behaviour makes Johosoho ā€˜likeableā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her skin is too tight!! It looks like she genuinely struggles when she smiles. And the fact that she has no "fat" on her face makes her look much older than her actual age. :oops::oops:

I'm sorry but I would NEVER take advice or be "influenced" by her when it comes to skincare, because it looks like she just puts on whatever she receives in PR; like she doesn't have a set skincare routine (unless I missed a video she posted on it).

I won't comment on her disappearing chin cause I guess she had problems with her jaw growing up? But, dear me what she's doing to her face is scary!! It's like an elderly woman trying to defy her age... šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why was she snogging her dogs then touching the fish and chips :sick: regarding the holiday let, I am confused why they have put things they like rather than things that would be practical for a holiday let. There is no TV , i would expect one you won't be out everyday like you would be in sunny resort and they do have tv's.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Thanks for mentioning the need for a TV (the Scarlet Girl). Even if people go out during the day - maybe they want to watch the news or if it is raining out maybe they want to watch something on the TV while they eat dinner.

Reactions: 14
Thanks for mentioning the need for a TV (the Scarlet Girl). Even if people go out during the day - maybe they want to watch the news or if it is raining out maybe they want to watch something on the TV while they eat dinner.
I did think it was weird that she was saying they would leave it by request? Like why not just put it in there? Iā€™ve stayed at exclusive properties and cheap ones and every single place has a TV

Reactions: 13
View attachment 697717
Clearly she has no ideas of how to decorate. Just look at the RectoryšŸ™ˆ So sheā€™s asking her viewers for input. Mind you, sheā€™d block the viewer if they gave her constructive criticism on her YT videos. But, sheā€™ll gladly ask and use their input for decorating ideas, and wonā€™t give them credit for the idea. Now, Josieā€™s about to make a list of things to beg for that sheā€™ll include in that cottage that NO ONE will be renting. Currently, no one has disposable income to stay in an out of the way shabby cottagešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Sorry to quote myself, but I was remembering her stories from about a week agoā€¦
Itā€™s weird that the cottage doesnā€™t have a TVšŸ¤” We know on the survey she did that a TV was absolutely amongst the suggestions sheā€™d received. But in true Josephine fashion sheā€™s ignored her viewers excellent input.

• Heart
  • Wow
I understood it more in a way that the TV will be available for a fee. Greedy greedy Josie.

(The bathroom is gorgeous and I quite like the kitchen too. )

• Wow
I understood it more in a way that the TV will be available for a fee. Greedy greedy Josie.

(The bathroom is gorgeous and I quite like the kitchen too. )
That's exactly what I was thinking. Remember Chibby's B&B, the one she weirdly brought up in the video saying she was a chambermaid, all the reviews said everything including hot tub and pool was an extra charge. There was also a review mentioning the owner's rude daughter šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
That's exactly what I was thinking. Remember Chibby's B&B, the one she weirdly brought up in the video saying she was a chambermaid, all the reviews said everything including hot tub and pool was an extra charge. There was also a review mentioning the owner's rude daughter šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
also how Charchar left a positive review šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Again - receipts of our chum's legendary hospitality. Everyone form a queue to make your Strawtop bookings ....
Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 21.13.42.png

Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 21.22.08.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
BC97B1DA-C3F3-4952-9F44-92AE2F31A87F.jpeg

The label lizard just had to get the shoes in the picture. Hey, I love a treat like the next person. However, thatā€™s a lot of junk food. Percy Pig might turn Josiefiend into Prissy Pig.

• Haha
  • Sick
Sorry to be a pain, but who is Chibby. Long time watcher, from when she first started her fashion advice blogs and showed no Charlie, but I have also gone for long periods when I just couldn't watch her, so there are a few gaps in the storyline for me. No long explanation is necessary, just clarify who Chibby is and these reviews. Is this the guest house Lala had? Thanks in advance, my dahlings! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.