Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the vlog today is about them getting the cottage ready for their first guests. Question for the group - They seem to be putting a lot of expensive things into the rental cottage. I am not used to this - rather I would see a rental cottage getting "nice things" - say from Homesense, etc. But I would not be putting in things that I would have in my own home. The purpose of this rental cottage is to make money - hence keep your expenses low, rental bookings high, mortgage paid off and then some extra as profit.
Just seems strange to me - as though they are not keeping their eye on the prize.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So the vlog today is about them getting the cottage ready for their first guests. Question for the group - They seem to be putting a lot of expensive things into the rental cottage. I am not used to this - rather I would see a rental cottage getting "nice things" - say from Homesense, etc. But I would not be putting in things that I would have in my own home. The purpose of this rental cottage is to make money - hence keep your expenses low, rental bookings high, mortgage paid off and then some extra as profit.
Just seems strange to me - as though they are not keeping their eye on the prize.
don’t worry. If you break or slightly scratch anything, you’ll be paying with your left or right kidney unless visa or MasterCard isn’t accepted 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She made the beds without putting a mattress protector on - ummm - this is weird because all types of strangers will be staying there and she just paid for a new mattress?

Nespresso pods - there must be 24 of them - if I were staying at the cottage even if I only drank 2 cups of coffee a day I would take the rest home with me (its like taking home small shampoo sets from the bathroom in a hotel). What are they thinking - that no one will take them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can't imagine they paid full price, (or any price) for most of it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi I'm new here I actually watched her recent vlogs after seeing her name mentioned in other subs and after seeing todays I literally was thinking the same thing. Like will the furniture, lighting, kitchenware, maintenance etc. even be covered by the cottages income? ( ik nothing about real estate and renting lol) Also I'm not from the uk so I was wondering if the area the cottage is in is frequented by people looking to get away for a weekend etc.?

Reactions: 10
Josie flogging SurfShark by telling us how convenient it is to for being on holiday.

Also, Josie, they don't need a television because she doesn't watch television when on holiday. How many times did she speak about Love Island? Or did she mention a television to try and get another freebie?

Has anyone ever seen who won the free stay at the cottage?
How convenient that that competition winner was so conveniently forgotten about.

She’s so annoying.
Let's talk about the act of setting up your camera and then you lie down on the lawn to kiss your dog.
In this tonight's vlog, she strokes the dog and then opens the food. Chips - that you eat with your hands.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same thing...
I imagine the price per night will be very very high 😂

I just realized Charlie kinda has Ben Shapiro vibes, wont stop talking and thinks hes so smart, with a nerdy annoying voice

I understand the limited space but it would be pretty uncomfortable and annoying to sit down there
1628624393827.png

Bed is the same thing, ull have to jump on it
1628624495335.png

and when u wake up well ull have to scoot i guess

Question will Josie be okay welcoming people who are not white or beige???? I dont know she gives me racist vibes. I feel like I would not be welcomed in her house or she would spy on me 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I actually think that their furnishings and high-end homeware and decor is the best way to go, they then can charge a premium rental for the cottage. Cheap stuff breaks down and constant replacements can get expensive. Funny thing , she doesn’t annoy me in these types of vlogs as opposed to her fashion and beauty vlogs, she is less smug in her attitude. That bathroom is superb 👌

Reactions: 10
She’s 4ft 10 maybe 11 but not in the 5ft range you can tell by her shoe size. She’s a UK size 3. She’s lucky I’ve always wanted to be small being a long and lanky 6ft 4
Josie has often said she can't quite remember how tall she is (really??) but states about 5'3". I'm the same height and wear UK size 3 shoes. My late grandmother was 4'11" and also wore size 3's.

Reactions: 9
Josie flogging SurfShark by telling us how convenient it is to for being on holiday.

Also, Josie, they don't need a television because she doesn't watch television when on holiday. How many times did she speak about Love Island? Or did she mention a television to try and get another freebie?

How convenient that that competition winner was so conveniently forgotten about.

Let's talk about the act of setting up your camera and then you lie down on the lawn to kiss your dog.
In this tonight's vlog, she strokes the dog and then opens the food. Chips - that you eat with your hands.
The dear little dogs are cleaner than her grubby little hands....😅

johosoho- have we got 1 dyson or 2 with us
Chav - 😴😴😴😴 before we learn the number they have
Why could he not have just answered yes..but no instead we have to go through a long boring very drawn out epilogue of their Dyson collection..all bloody free as well I expect..🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe anyone buys the skincare Josie flogs when she literally looks like a sun-dried tomato in her latest video.

Am I missing something - like is she ill? She doesn't even look sunburnt, that's how crazy it is to me. Her skin all over looks so splotchy and uneven and burnt, like she absorbed 20 years of radiation in her one trip to Ibiza.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just started watching Josie’s channel and my gosh, does Charlie talk so much all the time?!?! I literally could not finish the recent cottage vlog because all he does is blah blah blah with such a nasally voice for every single question. And when Josie interrupts and tries to move the convo, he goes back to talking about what he was before. It’s like he doesn’t actually listen and only has a train of Charlie thoughts that his mouth has to blurt out. So annoying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve just started watching Josie’s channel and my gosh, does Charlie talk so much all the time?!?! I literally could not finish the recent cottage vlog because all he does is blah blah blah with such a nasally voice for every single question. And when Josie interrupts and tries to move the convo, he goes back to talking about what he was before. It’s like he doesn’t actually listen and only has a train of Charlie thoughts that his mouth has to blurt out. So annoying!
Oh he never stops. You're in for a ride my friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The Dyson discussion was such blatant showing off, it’s a vacuum cleaner, get over it.

Charlie also let a bit of his spoilt side show

“we’re obsessed with Jim Lawrence, they’ve never sent us anything, not even a thank you for featuring”

They don’t have to send you anything? Their entire life just seems to be one long advert, at some point you have to show some humanity as this is going to dry up at some point!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The dear little dogs are cleaner than her grubby little hands....😅

Why could he not have just answered yes..but no instead we have to go through a long boring very drawn out epilogue of their Dyson collection..all bloody free as well I expect..🤣😅
Pretty sure the Dyson was gifted. They have to flog it, hence Josie wanting the mansplainer to talk about it. Clearly, they had to mention the name of the new Dyson. Josefiend flogged it better in the end. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People are commenting on the cottage video how she shouldn't spend so much on a holiday rental as things will inevitably get broken/stolen. Josie doesn't care because most of the items will be gifted! Infuriating how people like Josie and Charlie can afford to purchase everything anyway. But companies still send these influencers freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.