Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw Josie in Chanel in selfridges in Manchester. After she left I heard the girls that work there saying they’d given her a deal but it wasn’t good enough for her so she didn’t buy the bag she’d asked them to get out
Josiefiend, you never know who’s in the store with you. Excellent work, Tattler 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Racist Josie on the beg for Chanel, couldn’t afford it, OH WELL🤷‍♀️
⬆ ⬆ ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ Please, please, please can this be the next title? Or, I’m sure better titles will come then, we’ll put this little nugget in the recap. Also, I can just imagine the smugness she must have shown as she refused the sale clerks offer😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just saw Josie in Chanel in selfridges in Manchester. After she left I heard the girls that work there saying they’d given her a deal but it wasn’t good enough for her so she didn’t buy the bag she’d asked them to get out
How tall Is she (I know she says 5' 3")?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just finished watching Lydia's Ibiza vlog and I must say her and Charles get on really well. And when Lydia would talk about the guys I noticed she was much sweeter with her friend's fiancée and quite dismissive to her husband... 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I would say about that. She looks smaller than me and I’m 5ft 5
She’s 4ft 10 maybe 11 but not in the 5ft range you can tell by her shoe size. She’s a UK size 3. She’s lucky I’ve always wanted to be small being a long and lanky 6ft 4

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s 4ft 10 maybe 11 but not in the 5ft range you can tell by her shoe size. She’s a UK size 3. She’s lucky I’ve always wanted to be small being a long and lanky 6ft 4
*takes notes to use for evaluating Lydiot’s height*

• Haha
I was asking purely for research purposes for Lydia's Wiki 😁😁😁
We are pretty sure that Lidl Is 5' 3" (#receipts) and she looked taller than Grossie in Ibiza so I'm inclined to think she's under 5ft.

Reactions: 11
We are pretty sure that Lidl Is 5' 3" (#receipts) and she looked taller than Grossie in Ibiza so I'm inclined to think she's under 5ft.
She didn’t look that tiny.. but maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I used to follow Josie and bought quite a few of the same H&M dresses she wore. I am 5ft 2” and the dresses were longer on me than they were on Josie, so she’s definitely taller than me. I would be inclined to say that she is indeed 5ft 3”

Reactions: 15
I told you all that as soon as she got back she would be looking to buy an expensive bag (as she has none), all that to keep up with lidl.
Now we know that all thes bloody influencers are getting Chanel bags discounted and that is gross! But poor Josie is still too poor to buy a Chanel even with a discount, oh dear!

She did have her Valentino heeled sandals on!
They are stuck to her feet and by the looks of things neither the shoes or the feet have ever been cleaned. Grossie Josie
for a reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the pouring rain?!? Dayyum, she is more STUPID than I’d imagined. Although, I had her stupidity at sky level…she’s out of this world stoooopid, apparently🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She does have a Chanel bag. A beigy coloured one given to her by Xupes. I'm repeating myself here so apologies, it was in a video a while ago, she did the unboxing and wasn't at all clear abour how she got it. She later had to explain herself. I honestly don't remeber the exact details . At the time I was subscribed and really liked her and was a bit like , what's that all about ? Naive me. Had no idea how she really was.
Did she sell the bag ? I kind of think not but I never see her using it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She does have a Chanel bag. A beigy coloured one given to her by Xupes. I'm repeating myself here so apologies, it was in a video a while ago, she did the unboxing and wasn't at all clear abour how she got it. She later had to explain herself. I honestly don't remeber the exact details . At the time I was subscribed and really liked her and was a bit like , what's that all about ? Naive me. Had no idea how she really was.
Did she sell the bag ? I kind of think not but I never see her using it.
The one they got out for her to look at today was a nude beige colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Josiefiend, you never know who’s in the store with you. Excellent work, Tattler 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Racist Josie on the beg for Chanel, couldn’t afford it, OH WELL🤷‍♀️
⬆ ⬆ ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ Please, please, please can this be the next title? Or, I’m sure better titles will come then, we’ll put this little nugget in the recap. Also, I can just imagine the smugness she must have shown as she refused the sale clerks offer😱
She'll be off to Dior next, my darlings - they treat her so special now. 3, 2, 1... snooty little mouth firmly clenched to prove us wrong, just you wait, she'll still show us all.

I've just finished watching Lydia's Ibiza vlog and I must say her and Charles get on really well. And when Lydia would talk about the guys I noticed she was much sweeter with her friend's fiancée and quite dismissive to her husband... 👀
Don't you feel bad about that, Josie loves to make the mainsplainer feel small. The mainsplainer probably needed to have his old ego stroked a bit by Lidl. I doubt the Josefiend strokes anything of his...

O
Of course, she did!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She'll be off to Dior next, my darlings - they treat her so special now. 3, 2, 1... snooty little mouth firmly clenched to prove us wrong, just you wait, she'll still show us all.

Don't you feel bad about that, Josie loves to make the mainsplainer feel small. The mainsplainer probably needed to have his old ego stroked a bit by Lidl. I doubt the Josefiend strokes anything of his...

O

Of course, she did!
Yes but Dior at Bicester village where she can get a real big discount, 90% off.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.