Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I respect your input. For me, I don’t like racist people nor people who hang out with racist people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On Instagram lots of Josie’s followers don’t know about her racist past because she’s always managed to either cover it up or play the victim.

Reactions: 13
Imagine getting pissed off your order didnt arrive in less than 10 days for this tit
1626469306541.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
On Instagram lots of Josie’s followers don’t know about her racist past because she’s always managed to either cover it up or play the victim.
Her followers aren’t the sharpest knives in the drawer. But, that’s not an excuse to not research the person whom one chooses to follow. We all Google a company before we spend our hard earned money on a product. Especially, to see if their brand aligns with our beliefs. Trust me, I’m guilty of buying something then learning that the company believes in XYZ, and I didn’t share that company’s beliefs. I’m older and wiser now. 😂 Let’s hope the followers wise up and realize racist Josie only cares about money. She’d sell them the flu during winter months if it meant putting £££ in her bank account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Passive aggressive cow.

View attachment 662559

Corrected your caption for you daahling.

View attachment 662561
Here we have the wannabe aristocrat'' Josefiend, who does"luncheon" my dahlings but does not know how to spell Lavender correctly. Oh my!

I don't think the relationship is healthy... He continually talks over her tells her she is wrong... She has to ask him before buying something he tells her her design ideas are wrong... He buys things with out measuring if they fit... And that green room study with all those country 'squire' jackets just looks messy.... He is actually everything I or my friends have ever said is wrong about a partner... Write a list of the worst qualities... He ticks them all... He has a shed that's more a vanity project and the gym is everything that puts me off going to a gym... So masculine... Pretentious the dogs are the best bit... But even they seem to be staying clear of them atm.
Wonder if when the cottage is finished they'll buy another property for content...?

Thankfully I have never experienced his twitter or channel....

Maybe they were faux ones purchased as a gift from Chaz... I think his gifts to her are cheap
Charlie is a very irritating mansplaining dolt, but she does not ask his permission to do anything. She does/buys what she wants when she wants and how she wants! He is annoying because he always yacks away but she is the devious manipulating one. She deliberately manipulates her ever-ready-to-defend audience to get her way in whatever current disagreement they have about decor/garden/relationship.

One does not settle scores in your relationship by editing in personal details to deliberately make your partner look bad. Charles is a bloody idiot of note with the incessant talking, but you do not see him trying to make a fool of her as she does with him.

He is often complimentary about her eg. saying how hard she works etc. but all she does is make him look stupid in order for herself to look better. He also is quick to jump to her defence. I don't see her doing the same for him. In her Thursday 16 July vlog, she is hugely peeved about the fact that he got injured. She couldn't do her recipe and it interfered with her plans. She didn't even seem concerned about the fact that he injured himself. All she said was, she had fed the dogs already, so basically how dare he unnecessary go and inconvenience her. She showed no sympathy or any real concern, just annoyance. When she had her 'robbery' experience Charlie drove with her mother to fetch her as she needed the big fuss and attention for her audience.

They are in this miserable relationship and they both deserve each other. She wanted him to do full-time social media so she has someone to boss around and he tags along happily on the benefits of her freebies, so a match made in heaven, except not! Don't be fooled by the basket-carrying Little Bo Peep. Underneath the facade, I suspect a choice personality disorder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Charlie and that other one, Ali Gordon, are definitely from the wrong side of the tracks. They have no class whatsoever: male jewellery, baseball caps, untailored clothing. It's a joke that they have these squire-esque lives.

• Haha
They’re awfully sure everyone is jealous of them. Newsflash, we’re not. There’s a difference between being tired of and jealous.
😂😂😂 and thank you
I think there are people who troll because they are indeed envious or just plain mean, but the majority of the people who comment here truly can't stand how fake she is anymore. Some are hoping she would learn and change but she is not going to. I no longer feel like writing certain things here which may be helpful to her. I am past wanting to help her or caring for her. She is now like a specimen under a microscope and I watch her only to see if my assumptions and predictions are correct.

Holding people accountable is not being jealous of them. Holding people accountable is not tearing them down. Holding them accountable is helping them see their wrongs and learn from them. Holding people accountable is hoping they grow and do BETTER!
Very true!

duck…basket-carrying little bo peep😂😂😂 Please, please, please, this must go in the next thread recap😂 I have flagged post#185 so that we remember the description when it’s time for a new thread. Thank you for the laugh out loud moment @NomDePlume 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On a slightly different note….a couple of vlogs ago she mentioned she’d been sent the every pan or whatever it’s called but she wants to try it out before she suggests parting with £150 for one pan……in the latest vlog she tells a story of how she always wanted one and even tried to get some friends from the states to send her one as she was desperate for it…..as now she is full on selling it to us! I’ll be honest I’ve always been a Josie fan and had found her more sincere and genuine then some of the others! I guess I was very wrong. Making up a BS story to get us to buy into the hype and the pan that she thought of between vlogs!!!

Reactions: 16
Oh, keep watching. You’ll see that all the food Josie eats has certainly stuck. You’ll learn that Josie is racist. You’ll find InTheFrow’s husband to be a freeloading and unlicensed nit. And, Freddy my love is a wannabe posh girl who’s stuck in a rut and basically a nearly 30 year old who hasn’t grown up. She didn’t make it at uni and the uni girls who rejected her have lived rent free in Freddy’s head, ever since. Freddy is thin skinned. Some would say she’s a witch. I feel the same. She’s a witch. She uses the witch persona to hide the fact that she lacks inner growth. But, you keep watching and their truths will play out.
She never went to University nor applied. She attended a Sixth Form college (not University) where she did her A levels and subsequently dropped out. College in the States means University but in the UK it’s where people do access courses or foundation diplomas or A levels in order to qualify for University. She claimed many things of that time. I don’t think UCAS the authority that deals with applications would have accepted her. Only a hunch and they couldn’t if she didn’t do A levels or a qualification that would build up her UCAS points if my old memory serves me correctly. GCSEs which are the UK equivalent of a USA GED isn’t enough and if she’s implying that Sixth Form is any inch of resemblance to University then she is a fool. Which we know how foolish Freddy can be. ❤

Imagine getting pissed off your order didnt arrive in less than 10 days for this tit
View attachment 666336
While looking like she’s smeared tit all over her dress

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm 41 and she looks older than me. I use retin-a, Japanese sunscreen, and I stay out of the sun instead of using thousands of different products a year. The products you use won't matter if you keep frying yourself, Josie!

I started following her because I love the house, and the history of it, but she made like one video about part of the history and then switched to "look at my garden" videos, ugh. She has gotten more and more insufferable.
I started watching her videos at the start of the pandemic because I was bored and enjoyed them, however, I think that was also mainly due to boredom and being in lockdown. I stopped watching her months ago but in the early days I could see a nasty side to her, racist. She didn't even address the George Floyd killing and black lives matter when most vloggers were. She is the most boring content maker and ridicules Charlie at every opportunity. As for the clothing hauls, I'm not interested. Charity shops have some great pieces and which I have purchased. Recycling is the way forward not fast fashion.

Reactions: 15
I started watching her videos at the start of the pandemic because I was bored and enjoyed them, however, I think that was also mainly due to boredom and being in lockdown. I stopped watching her months ago but in the early days I could see a nasty side to her, racist. She didn't even address the George Floyd killing and black lives matter when most vloggers were. She is the most boring content maker and ridicules Charlie at every opportunity. As for the clothing hauls, I'm not interested. Charity shops have some great pieces and which I have purchased. Recycling is the way forward not fast fashion.
At the time she did do a several post story on it. Used a black square too in her feed. She stated she made mistakes or something and she had to be re-educated on the issue or something. I’m vague because I can’t remember word for word but she did acknowledge it some degree. I’m not defending her but fairs fair she did however was it sufficient? In short no. What she should have done was acknowledge that she had made racist comments and tweets. Put her hands up to it and said she was stupid and youthful or whatever excuse she would feel that exonerates her from it which lets be honest is inexcusable. I think if she had admitted to it she could be potentially inviting prosecution by confessing. She should have been prosecuted for it. It’s in hard format and sadly people have been for less than that. Racists are nothing but pieces of tit that should be dealt with criminally. If it’s not dealt with the world will end up like Nazi Germany again and other nations that have committed genocide allowing racism to get to that point. She is in the collective so to speak by writing Tweets like that which potentially could end up like that. Very nasty woman she is and very stupid too for all her proclamations of her so called intelligence. I’ve said it once I’ll say it again either she is all that or she’s not all there in the mind. I’ve often wondered that by her choices in life, she seems either way not somebody with integrity, compassion or scruples by own admissions. Ask yourself this ….

1. Has she ever been kind on camera when it hasn’t involved money or benefitting herself?
2. Has she ever been compassionate on camera? Ie when Charles was ill and she destroyed the house with her purple shampoo running down the walls
3. Has she ever been kind and gracious about others? When it hasn’t gone her way? Ie the former owner or the farmer
4. Has she ever treated workmen with respect? Offering them refreshments or staying out of their personal space (Peloton vlog) or claiming they don’t speak English as well as she thinks they should (removal men) claiming they eye her up (any man that works there)
5. Has she ever abided by the law regarding Lockdown for instance. That remains to be a very contentious issue. Having people to stay and claiming they are ghosts when they can be seen crawling out of sight.

I could go on but ask yourself that. Is she the very best she can portray herself?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
At the time she did do a several post story on it. Used a black square too in her feed. She stated she made mistakes or something and she had to be re-educated on the issue or something. I’m vague because I can’t remember word for word but she did acknowledge it some degree. I’m not defending her but fairs fair she did however was it sufficient? In short no. What she should have done was acknowledge that she had made racist comments and tweets. Put her hands up to it and said she was stupid and youthful or whatever excuse she would feel that exonerates her from it which lets be honest is inexcusable. I think if she had admitted to it she could be potentially inviting prosecution by confessing. She should have been prosecuted for it. It’s in hard format and sadly people have been for less than that. Racists are nothing but pieces of tit that should be dealt with criminally. If it’s not dealt with the world will end up like Nazi Germany again and other nations that have committed genocide allowing racism to get to that point. She is in the collective so to speak by writing Tweets like that which potentially could end up like that. Very nasty woman she is and very stupid too for all her proclamations of her so called intelligence. I’ve said it once I’ll say it again either she is all that or she’s not all there in the mind. I’ve often wondered that by her choices in life, she seems either way not somebody with integrity, compassion or scruples by own admissions. Ask yourself this ….

1. Has she ever been kind on camera when it hasn’t involved money or benefitting herself?
2. Has she ever been compassionate on camera? Ie when Charles was ill and she destroyed the house with her purple shampoo running down the walls
3. Has she ever been kind and gracious about others? When it hasn’t gone her way? Ie the former owner or the farmer
4. Has she ever treated workmen with respect? Offering them refreshments or staying out of their personal space (Peloton vlog) or claiming they don’t speak English as well as she thinks they should (removal men) claiming they eye her up (any man that works there)
5. Has she ever abided by the law regarding Lockdown for instance. That remains to be a very contentious issue. Having people to stay and claiming they are ghosts when they can be seen crawling out of sight.

I could go on but ask yourself that. Is she the very best she can portray herself?
Eloquently written 👍🏼

Reactions: 11
Can she please stop yakking about her crusty brows?
I think she's still promoting the clinic?

View attachment 666336
To be fair to the item of clothing /shop/ material makers... The item doesn't have that weird tie dye /stainmpatern on it... It is the pretensions faux antique
'old money wannabe' look

Here we have the wannabe aristocrat'' Josefiend, who does"luncheon" my dahlings but does not know how to spell Lavender correctly. Oh my!

Charlie is a very irritating mansplaining dolt, but she does not ask his permission to do anything. She does/buys what she wants when she wants and how she wants! He is annoying because he always yacks away but she is the devious manipulating one. She deliberately manipulates her ever-ready-to-defend audience to get her way in whatever current disagreement they have about decor/garden/relationship.

One does not settle scores in your relationship by editing in personal details to deliberately make your partner look bad. Charles is a bloody idiot of note with the incessant talking, but you do not see him trying to make a fool of her as she does with him.

He is often complimentary about her eg. saying how hard she works etc. but all she does is make him look stupid in order for herself to look better. He also is quick to jump to her defence. I don't see her doing the same for him. In her Thursday 16 July vlog, she is hugely peeved about the fact that he got injured. She couldn't do her recipe and it interfered with her plans. She didn't even seem concerned about the fact that he injured himself. All she said was, she had fed the dogs already, so basically how dare he unnecessary go and inconvenience her. She showed no sympathy or any real concern, just annoyance. When she had her 'robbery' experience Charlie drove with her mother to fetch her as she needed the big fuss and attention for her audience.

They are in this miserable relationship and they both deserve each other. She wanted him to do full-time social media so she has someone to boss around and he tags along happily on the benefits of her freebies, so a match made in heaven, except not! Don't be fooled by the basket-carrying Little Bo Peep. Underneath the facade, I suspect a choice personality disorder.
Interesting... I stumbled into the channel watching a vlog of a trip to Biscter... She couldn't buy this/that as had to talk to Charlie... I thought she must be a wag and he controlled the money... Since then I've found a video of both of them there... I think he is the one who 'negotiates' for the freebies... They didn't bye the speaker they wanted... A few clogs later they were gifted one... 🤔... Josie is definitely 'brand/image' aware and plays it although the 'innocent' virginal/modesty act is a fail for me..

Charlie and that other one, Ali Gordon, are definitely from the wrong side of the tracks. They have no class whatsoever: male jewellery, baseball caps, untailored clothing. It's a joke that they have these squire-esque lives.
😂🤣😂🤣 I always think of Del boy when I see Charlie.. His strut and his loudness... His behaviour on a flight video was awful... That's probably unfair to Del boy.... He reminds me of that guy who won the lottery and lost it all in a few years...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh I saw that video... Watched it to see what the shops were like... Didn't she say she had lost the car park... But Chaz was able to find it... Stacey dooley investigates Josie and Chaz not so much...

Eloquently written 👍🏼
Was this at the time she made a post saying she didn't want to be an influencer any more?... All the comments were about praying for her and how she was so genuine and loved and must never stop doing what she was doing... I was shocked to find she was an influencer... Thought she was content entertainment creation... Not sure what she influences... But I guess others must go and buy stuff she promotes....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must give her credit though - without being near proprietary or having some special trait - other than looking 20 years older than she is - she managed to somehow make enough money and have followers for whatever reason unknown to me. To me, she is just a mystery 😀😀

• Haha
I don't really care how anyone makes a living, fair play to them. But how on earth is she affording all this property, car and home/garden renovation stuff? I must be naïve about an influencer's income streams, can anyone enlighten me?

I don't really care how anyone makes a living, fair play to them. But how on earth is she affording all this property, car and home/garden renovation stuff? I must be naïve about an influencer's income streams, can anyone enlighten me?
I know... Unless it's not all owned... So I think they have a London property, and 2 in Cotswolds....?... Maybe they no longer own London one...?.. Also perhaps her mother owns the coach house... Or they charge her rent....?... It is strange that Freddy and Victoria have way more followers and don't seem to have so much disposable powers... Freddy admits to sending lots of the clothes back.... Victoria does lots of paid partnerships/limited editions.... Selling clothes jewellery....i would have thought she had more earning power than sohoJo....

Reactions: 10
I know... Unless it's not all owned... So I think they have a London property, and 2 in Cotswolds....?... Maybe they no longer own London one...?.. Also perhaps her mother owns the coach house... Or they charge her rent....?... It is strange that Freddy and Victoria have way more followers and don't seem to have so much disposable powers... Freddy admits to sending lots of the clothes back.... Victoria does lots of paid partnerships/limited editions.... Selling clothes jewellery....i would have thought she had more earning power than sohoJo....
I suspect the main house was bought in 3s between J, C, and her mum. I highly doubt her mum is paying rent. There was a stories on her IG of her, Charlie and her mom looking at the property together and it was the first time (if I remember correctly). This is what I suspect. I wouldn’t be surprised the mom used the money of the b&b she sold.

She had mortgage docs when she moved in, so there must be some mortgage somewhere. If she sold her house for, say, £1.2m and her mother sold her property and contributed to the Rectory price of £1.8m and there's still a mortgage then there must be a surfeit of cash around somewhere I suppose.

ETA - sorry this was probably discussed on here at the time...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.