Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
He is such an idiot. They have no respect for other people's property - they really don't.

On a side note I was in hospital with COVID (I am now absolutely fine) but please be careful folks. I was double vaccinated and it still knocked me for six - so if in doubt please wear a mask etc.
Sending you lots of love and good vibes. Welcome back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

klady

VIP Member
These lost dhaaalllings create Tattle profiles and ask for the scoop on the Racist Josie and her nitwit circle of friends. Oftentimes, it’s the influencer lazy product pusher themselves or someone from their brain dead circle. I’m no longer responding to them nor liking their posts. If they want the scoop, then they can go watch the boring YT videos, read the lovely Tattle threads and Tattle wiki links to catch up, or do their own research - Goggle is an amazing wealth of knowledge. Maybe it’s just me, but I get suspicious of these scoop seekers 😂

Pippa M

VIP Member
Saying that Josie would love it for the publicity is not the same as wishing she was robbed. Dear heavens, we’re civilized on here, and wouldn’t dare wish harm, illness, or the likes on anyone. Good wishes, positive vibes, and a beautiful day, friends❣
Not only for the publicity but maybe there would be a big clear out of "stuff" and she could start begging for replacements.
I am old enough to be her mother and would be extremely anxious knowing my daughter had posted so much personal and private info regarding the security.

juniper54ny

I understood it more in a way that the TV will be available for a fee. Greedy greedy Josie.

(The bathroom is gorgeous and I quite like the kitchen too. )
The kitchen needs a backslash! The one in the bathroom could be carried through to the kitchen

The kitchen needs a backslash! The one in the bathroom could be carried through to the kitchen
The tile in the bathroom is what I meant to say

The quality of finish on Strawtop is impressive, but on a business sense it is so wrong. I have helped design rental home interiors with their owners and also helped with their main homes and it is so interesting seeing the difference between the quality of finish for their rental and their own home that they live in everyday. There are lots of things that is lovely at Strawtop, but so many things are silly unless they will be there a few times a week for maintenance.

Pros include the Dyson fans in the bedrooms and hair tools, luxurious finish in the kitchen and the dining/living room, good quality furniture and lots of classic pieces that will last for years and style updates. A bit OTT for a rental cottage but no-doubt a high nightly rate will be charged to make up for it.

Cons are: No TV is the worst of it all!! This is in England and they want people to come during the winter when the dark evenings are long and not let them entertain themselves?? only a board game/book which doesn't work for young kids etc. also, not everyone wants to go out all evening, every evening, lovely idea but not practical. Ditto all the potted plants, who is going to water them?? That 'boot room' cushion fabric will be ruined after one muddy walk and a dirt splattered coat. Beautiful fabric, but so dirt prone being a light linen. Any non-wipeable fabric that is often touched (curtains, cushions, sofas, chairs, bedspreads etc) will show wear within the year unless they have super clean guests. This isn't rocket science, but this is somewhat style over substance.

I really love the cottage and if they were living there full time I would be sure it would be okay long term but there are different principles for rental homes that I just hope guests will keep clean.
Charles future home

Last edited:
  • Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Not defending Joho and Chazho but isn't it a covid thing that shops aren't letting you use reusable cups?... Although when they start lecturing about their eco ness I just laugh so much.... They have to be the least eco friendly folk I've ever been exposed to.... I won't list all the reasons why as I'm sure you all see it too ands I don't want to be Joarlie patronising

• Heart

Yuni

'Sustainable, environmentally aware Josie' appears to have now given up on the many silk and otherwise reusable face masks, she was 'kindly gifted', in favour of the throw away pink(!) and blue ones!
I guess she can't be bothered with washing😝

Has anyone discovered what ebay accounts she uses now because I think her mum's and Charlie's are abandoned since they were discovered.

• Haha
  • Heart

klady

VIP Member
Oh clearly she hasn't been manifesting etiquette or manners...
While we’re on the subject… Users react (like, laugh, etc.) to your posts, but you rarely reciprocate. You’ve found the quote button - the reaction button is next to the quote button. Press and hold the like button, then several reaction icons will appear to chose from. It’s Tattle Manners🌼 Didn’t want you to say, I Never Knew That😂

• Haha
  • Wow

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Can we talk about the latest field trip... Prance around....??... For someone who was promoting fake tan in a recent video... WHY does Johosoho have such awful tan lines???

• Haha

Potoooooooo

I cannot believe the gall and dishonesty of this woman. Absolutely shocking!!!!

She said she only tried the dress on once in her living room and then threw shade at Selfridges for not taking the dress back in her video. Her ability to lie and manipulate is next level. I got the feeling she was trying very hard to flog the dress to a subscriber.

I was wondering about "the powder room". She ripped out a perfectly good bathroom for the current monstrosity, but never uses it. What do we think the price per wear for the powder room is my darlings? She cannot be that pleased with the result or she would have shown it endlessly. Perhaps she can't merch the thing enough? Of course, she will read here (hi Josefiend, you utter fool) and make a point of showing it in the first possible flog after reading. Queue the feathers, three, two, one...
I must admit I stopped watching her for many months, I was recommended her channel again a couple days ago, so I don't know of any powder room, but it must be ghastly lol

• Haha

Shmoogles

Boring boring boring. Go away Josie with your Autumn crap. It is not Autumn or Fall - which you use for your American Market.
It's still summer. What's next week bloody Christmas !!!!!! Your pathetic.
I mean it's likely - she started Christmas stuff in bloody October last year!

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
View attachment 684322

I asked this on the Lydiot thread, but what do we think on toothfus’ thread?

Is Char Char naked🙈 Skinny dip time?😳 He’s a card holding member of the teeny weeny peeny club😖
He is totally hairless except for his head - legs, arms, chest (as is Ali). Josie may be hairier than Chaz ...

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Oh yes here we go again BO BEEP in Manchester 🤣 she really knows how to look super stupid. Couldn't find anything to buy 😪 you don't need anymore clothes ffs.
Oh and Strawtop is looking like a bloody show house. God help any holiday guests who dare to move a cushion !!!! They will be peering through the windows checking nothing out of place and having meltdowns.
See they had to cave in on the TV & quite rightly so !!!!! More worried about pots , buckets tut & tat ( antiques as they call it) than guests needs.
Pair of sad acts . They Need to get a job too much time on their grubby greedy mitts.
I wouldn’t put it past those 2, Chav in particular, to have cameras in the rooms…he’d sit and watch every move …like the unsub in criminal minds…

• Haha
  • Wow

I never knew that

Chatty Member
View attachment 687600
Is she wearing the broken Valentino sandals? Did she try to photoshop over the glued area? Also, so sorry for capturing her toes which are in desperate need of a pedicure🙈
Ye gawds.. That looks likea serious case of untested fungal infection.... 🤢🤢🤢

Also how irresponsible to be drinking your night away, with a person who has had issues with alcohol!
I know you are making a serious point but maybe that's Chaz strategy... Get the harpees drunk ➡ for him an Ali to be alone...

• Haha

Hungarianka

VIP Member
I’ve cost count how many have mocked my accent and I consider it racist. It’s never in a jokey way it’s fine to degrade and say to myself or others that that person is better than you. It’s sick
Lots of typos meant to say lost count and it’s designed to degrade not fine my apologies.

❤ ❤ ❤
Our Lady Muck seems to be living her life as if she is on a movie set. She needs a hearty dosage of reality.

And her visit to South Africa - Cape Town - was probably spent sitting at an upmarket Camps Bay or Clifton restaurant or beach or going on the requisite safari. Cape Town having a very "international" feeling. Seeing NOTHING of substance. Imagine our insufferable snob in Mannenberg / Khayelitsha / Langa township. Where people have to deal with the hardship of extreme poverty, starvation, living in shacks and gangsterism day in and day out. Yet still have such a beautiful attitude and community spirit (Known as ubuntu in South Africa).
She wouldn’t be able to afford to stay there but probably posed as if she was. I still have my home in Clifton which my niece and her husband reside there while I’m away and the influencers have wreaked havoc on the local community for their aspirations. It’s appalling to be quite frank.

• Heart

hermoinelestrange

So the vlog today is about them getting the cottage ready for their first guests. Question for the group - They seem to be putting a lot of expensive things into the rental cottage. I am not used to this - rather I would see a rental cottage getting "nice things" - say from Homesense, etc. But I would not be putting in things that I would have in my own home. The purpose of this rental cottage is to make money - hence keep your expenses low, rental bookings high, mortgage paid off and then some extra as profit.
Just seems strange to me - as though they are not keeping their eye on the prize.
Hi I'm new here I actually watched her recent vlogs after seeing her name mentioned in other subs and after seeing todays I literally was thinking the same thing. Like will the furniture, lighting, kitchenware, maintenance etc. even be covered by the cottages income? ( ik nothing about real estate and renting lol) Also I'm not from the uk so I was wondering if the area the cottage is in is frequented by people looking to get away for a weekend etc.?