Fashion Mumblr #22 The Beggar Wears Prada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad for anyone with ill health and truly wish her well, but she'll milk it for all its worth.
Anything for views and help with shilling stuff.
Wonder what ailment Lidl will come up with? She always seems to copy everything Madame J does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
interesting .. Freddy just posted on her stories enjoying coffee and cake with Josie in a coffee shop sitting inside . Looks like someone is breaching Covid restrictions hard , indoor hospitality is not aloud until May the 17th.
I looked at the brand's page at it looks like they have made it into a kind of conservatory? You're allowed to eat under a cover. But it also doesn't look like the Al fresco dining area, so maybe they're using that area as a waiting room for the beauty treatments?

Reactions: 11
Okay I had to fast forward to hear her talk about her health issues. She sounded like a 2 year old. She said she found a lump "under her tummy button" Who says that?? and she said it with this child like voice. Is it not called belly button?? Why not just say my lower abdomen and act like an adult. She is pathetic. I had to click off before she finished because she was making my toes curl. Why did I even bother watching. End of rant.
Ohhhh - I say tummy button too! **runs away**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder what ailment Lidl will come up with? She always seems to copy everything Madame J does.
I knew this would come up, personally I don't think josie has endo as bad as others, but if lydia does have something that is medically wrong why be a bully towards her about it and drool at josie's feet, personally I hate josie cause it seems to me she actually is the one following in Lydia's footsteps and not the other way around

Reactions: 7
I knew this would come up, personally I don't think josie has endo as bad as others, but if lydia does have something that is medically wrong why be a bully towards her about it and drool at josie's feet, personally I hate josie cause it seems to me she actually is the one following in Lydia's footsteps and not the other way around
I think they all follow In the Frow, who revealed and talked about her husband's mental state🤔

Can someone tell Ms. Prissy Etiquette that because she’s failed to put on a slip, the world can see her silhouette through her 987653241th white dress. YUCK!!!! We DON’T want to see bucktooth’s stupid tippy-toe stance, either.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell Ms. Prissy Etiquette that because she’s failed to put on a slip, the world can see her silhouette through her 987653241th white dress. YUCK!!!! We DON’T want to see bucktooth’s stupid tippy-toe stance, either.
Guess who also loves standing on their tippy toes ... ??? :rolleyes: 🤡 Yep, the clown over on the borders of Buckinghamshire.

• Haha
Is she trying to emulate the Diana photograph - because LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I have a theory of how she bought the cottage, apparently in the UK there is so duty free tax free house buying holiday thing that's happening until June/July (sorry not sure of the name) I heard this on Kate murnanes channel as that's how they bought their house and dare say that's how Freddy had help buying her flat so my assumption is that's how josie has brought the cottage, what are your thoughts
I might be wrong on this but isn’t the stamp duty reduction for first time buyers only?

I was thinking this but I felt like I was being such a witch 😂
Precisely.... we all know Lydia will have to one up this one. Her wrist ailment (due to too much phone scrolling of tattle) didn't get enough sympathy. Though I wouldn't wish illness on anyone... Lydia is a grade a professional victim and makes stuff up all the time.

Finally caught up on the vlogs... yikes what a snoozefest she is. Oh, today I'm going to clean out my hair appliance drawer... oh look I am going to keep them all afterall but will spend 20 minutes shilling a pubic hair zapper that has made it's way up the stairs and into this drawer goodness me. Jeez Josie just say, I'm so thrilled to be working with Kenzie blah blah blah. This FAKE wandering to try to make it look like she just happened to be cleaning out her drawers is so pathetic.

She really is such a dork... and her hair is horrrrriiiiibbbbllllleee! She said she paid someone to do that? Why is it white and purple?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I might be wrong on this but isn’t the stamp duty reduction for first time buyers only?
If that was true how did Kate murnane and her husband buy another house under that scheme, she said it's for anyone so my assumption was it didn't matter

I'm confused by your comment. I don't think anyone is bullying Lydia or drooling at Josie's feet. Nor does anyone wish illness on them....

Sorry if I offended anyone... was joking around about :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It's across all purchases not just ftb. So people can save a considerable amount of money. Its in hope of getting the economy kick started.

Oh no! Ms. Prissy Not-So-Etiquette’s Run Forrest Run boots have made another appearance. 🗣 BOO!!! The ugliest shoes in the CotswoldAONB!
These boots make me laugh so so much 🤣
I have never seen anyone & i mean anyone look so utterly ridiculous. The boots that just keep giving!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll probably be called a cynic. It seems the trend lately for Health Updates. In the Frow discussed Mental health. Josephine with her issue. I wish them well it’s whatever they have to deal with. I still think health issues should remain private. With them with anybody. That is between yourself and your loved ones and your Doctor(s). Josephine or anybody else for that matter cannot say how private they are as people when they talk about it. Her condition is common sadly, she I would understand more of it was rare and if it was done with honest intention. She’s doing it for click bait, love and sympathy and to divert some observers view that she maybe pregnant. Secure people will say duck what people think they can mind their own. Not her though. I’m surprised she has given Charlie’s inside leg measurement on the public domain. It’s sad she has it and like I said, I wish her well but seriously woman know when to draw the line between public and private.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Charlie boy really is a prize prick 😂
The pair of them picking that drab bloody green Cotswolds kitchen are totally clueless. Dont get me started on the hideous tile.
Idiots the pair of them.
Now they call themselves bougie gardener centre snobs really ffs get over yourselves. Your a pair of manic sales bods thats it not upmarket nor clever just sales people - desperate at that!!!!!
Yew hedge looking healthy lady J ha ha ha. Thats karma.
Her hair really needs sorting its so so frumpy
All the outfits need sending to the nearest charity shop ASAP.
Josie and mom jeans ???? Just no no no
Off to f......ing Daylesford again . Zapped at the mere mention of the D word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spectacular, scrumptious, dodgy kitchen choices, oh my goodness, luncheon, a load of dodgy outfits that she couldn’t film quick enough, Daylesford! That about sums it up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.