Fashion Mumblr #22 The Beggar Wears Prada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were saying through the peloton affiliate scheme they only get peloton gift cards

my guess is they are buying things on the store and then selling them. Which is disgusting and I don’t think peloton would be pleased

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
OH MY what a doozie of an interiors flog. Thank you to the hoho farmhouse but not actually hoho farmhouse designer for taking one for the team and telling Josie... ALL OF YOUR RUGS AND FURNITURE ARE TOO SMALL AND NOT SUITED TO THE HOUSE OR ROOMS. Sounds like she gave them some good advice. OH how I would like to take her for a drink and get the tea on what she REALLY thought of what the gruesome twosome have done to this house... One room is 50 shades of pink, the other gold, the other green, and then terracotta, and then brown... and not in a good way. LOVE how the designer is REALLY stressing British companies because that French Versailles lewk is not the one for that AONB style house. What I wouldn't give to see the look on her face when she walked in there and saw that primary bedroom... and the GOLD "detail"... and then the plan to spraypaint all the bath fixtures gold!

Interesting that the partner desk came from the hoho designer's website store... hmmm... something tells me good ol Josie & Charlie worked some deal with this designer and I bet this designer felt dirty when she left the house and had to take a pamper shower to get really clean. lol
I can't believe that the HoHo designer Susie/Suzy actually suggested they cut out some of the wood floor by the front door! Wot the blimmin heck!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I really didn’t rate a lot of her advice. I nearly spat my tea out when she suggested cutting into that floor. I also got the impression that entrance hall was going to look very crowded - big table, side table, chairs, rugs etc. And weird suggestions of having “something” hanging from the ceilings in the drawing room etc ..the mind boggles!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I loved that she glossed over that they will be getting rid of some of the furniture that they had chosen because the interior designer did not like it - lol we could have told her that for free. Also - omg major revelation - get curtains! get seat cushions for the window seat! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I loved that she glossed over that they will be getting rid of some of the furniture that they had chosen because the interior designer did not like it - lol we could have told her that for free. Also - omg major revelation - get curtains! get seat cushions for the window seat! lol
I seem to remember some perfectly inoffensive seat cushions that the previous owner had commissioned in the recent past. The upholsterer gave them FOC to the gruesome twosome when they moved in....guess they were not to the lady of the manor's 'taste*'.

* word used loosely

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Wtf, she sold her peloton shoes?? Why the f**k did she get the damn thing then. Its an obscene amount of money, and then she also essentially STOLE IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS WAITING FOR IT due to her childish tantrum.

I just.... I can’t...
Why is she literally the WORST most soulless human ever.
Look at the size. They are his shoes. Maybe they didn't fit well?

Reactions: 5
If you look closely they are sold as size 10 shoes so I’m guessing Charles sold his. Not Josephine but it makes me wonder what happened to hers.
Okay that makes me feel a little better 🙈 (I thought I saw size 5, but maybe I was mixing lines up... I didn’t look that closely 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe that the HoHo designer Susie/Suzy actually suggested they cut out some of the wood floor by the front door! Wot the blimmin heck!!!!!
Yeah, I hated that part! WHAT on earth? WHO would ever do that?

I really didn’t rate a lot of her advice. I nearly spat my tea out when she suggested cutting into that floor. I also got the impression that entrance hall was going to look very crowded - big table, side table, chairs, rugs etc. And weird suggestions of having “something” hanging from the ceilings in the drawing room etc ..the mind boggles!
Yeah completely agree on the floor. I have to think Josie didn't articulate the advice well... heard what she wanted to hear and what she agreed with. No designer would suggest ALL of the things in the spaces all at one time. Was probably options of you could do this OR that, not this AND that. Something hanging from the ceiling as in a light fixture would look nice in several rooms. I shudder to think what Josie would interpret this to mean. "something hanging from the ceiling' could mean ANYTHING to crafty josie... maybe a sculpture made from amazon boxes and toilet paper roll... sprayed with gold paint!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Uhm, do you think the designer really said that? 🤔
Also suspiciously no mention of her comments about the "pink room", well, that room is "so perfect" now that probably they didn't even show it to Susie cause no advice is needed there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve died laughing. They are the least sincere people I’ve seen on Instagram, the reason I love this thread is because we see though their lies. See exhibit A: Charlie replying with the same comment to multiple people with the same response. “A wardrobe staple and a must have right?! 💪🏻
IF IT’S YOUR JOB PUT SOME EFFORT IN 😂😂😂
516DB8E2-FC35-4689-9FC1-F3C574AA437A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve died laughing. They are the least sincere people I’ve seen on Instagram, the reason I love this thread is because we see though their lies. See exhibit A: Charlie replying with the same comment to multiple people with the same response. “A wardrobe staple and a must have right?! 💪🏻
IF IT’S YOUR JOB PUT SOME EFFORT IN 😂😂😂View attachment 480477
Sooo, Charlie outed himself as a bot. Nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not even the brutal kidnap and murder of an innocent woman walking home to her partner can stop this woman from making a tragedy all about her! Nobody gives a flying duck you lived there for 9 years! I can see clearly she is thinking of Sarah by adding in that boring and inappropriate tidbit. All she had to do was show her the respect by not mentioning their previous living situation. bleeping idiot

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I genuinely don’t get how as a women you can be so insensitive in light of such a heartbreaking crime

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I had 5 non skipable adverts trying to watch the lastest vlog. I do find it odd her and Charlie don't eat the same food most days i understand once in a while but half a the week makes me think they live rather different lives.
she has mac and cheese every bleeping night

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I genuinely don’t get how as a women you can be so insensitive in light of such a heartbreaking crime
I’m surprised she didn’t add the value of her former property like the papers love to report on. Tragic brutal senseless murder of “XYZ” but lives in a $ or £900,000 detached property sort of thing

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Not even the brutal kidnap and murder of an innocent woman walking home to her partner can stop this woman from making a tragedy all about her! Nobody gives a flying duck you lived there for 9 years! I can see clearly she is thinking of Sarah by adding in that boring and inappropriate tidbit. All she had to do was show her the respect by not mentioning their previous living situation. bleeping idiot
And she spells the poor girls name wrong 😞 I’m just reading about this case

This case is absolutely sad. 😭

Josie wants to be relevant since the Duchess of Cambridge went to pay her respects in person, Lady Josie needed to do the same because she is now Royal with a title.

** my condolences to Sarah Everard‘s friends and family.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Did any of you catch Freddy’s new flat tour? Like Josie, she’s planning on ripping out every single “silver” nickel plated bathroom, hardware and metal thing in the house and replacing it with GOLD. Lol. Sound familiar? 🤨
Did anyone see Kate murnanes video she mentioned she will not be getting fancy taps lol she shows ones that josie adores

Reactions: 6
Josie has made me so angry by posting that Instagram story. She is an utterly selfish and self-centred waste of a human being. She lives in a bubble and I am human enough to want to see her crash to earth when her bubble bursts because it might, just might, teach her not to post such insensitive Instagram posts.

My thoughts and prayers are with Sarah Everard (may she rest in peace) and her family and friends - and they are also with all other women around the world taken too soon at the hands of men.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.