Fashion Mumblr #22 The Beggar Wears Prada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the vlog and didn’t hear any mention of redoing the kitchen at all, it was all about revamping the kitchen garden ready for growing vegetables and flowers.

Reactions: 13
They are obviously very house poor. Got the house to be one of the other influencers to fit in and to have contents. Probably wanting to flip it later to make a lot of money but we shall see if that’s possible lol

Reactions: 7
I stopped watching her face fake smile and voice annoys me. Also something about her feels like shes unhappy and its sad to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes but the point is the timing. That’s why I think it’s convenient for her to pop that in while there is a “Media-meorite” happening on Freddy’s content due to her renovating, upgrading, whatever word to her new home. If it had been another day or later in the week I wouldn’t be so suspicious on her timing. We know that Josephine can’t leave anything alone, dogs, plants, homes but the timing stinks of heavy competition
Lydia is renovating her kitchen/house as well and having a greenhouse built. Now Josie wants to destroy the perfect kitchen they have? Like literally- the kitchen was always my favorite room in that house

They literally copy off each other. Freddy, is different as the place isn’t new or rebuilt and yes the kitchen is a bit outdated (unlike Josie’s- sooo perfect).

BTW/ I haven’t watched the blog

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's the "kitchen garden" - veggies and herbs etc., not the kitchen (thankfully)! They start work on it in the vlog itself.

But who is Josie without a click bait title?? C’mon guys, how’d you fall for that one? 🤣🤣😛

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my this dress is what she’s posting during PFW? I thought she was into Fashun.... 🤓. Well at least she’s not looking down or covering her eyes or swaying lol

7EAC3261-EF7F-4D4F-93A9-3AB011B168AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh my this dress is what she’s posting during PFW? I thought she was into Fashun.... 🤓. Well at least she’s not looking down or covering her eyes or swaying lol

View attachment 477649
OMG...The Stepford Wives meets Laura Ashley meets my gran's old bathroom curtains!!! She will be listening to the bliddy Archers next.....dum di dum di dum di dum :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is the first vlog I’ve actually enjoyed for a long time. Totally disagree with Susie/Suzy’s suggestions except for getting curtains. What’s the deal with side tables constantly it’s a private home not Soho farmhouse. Must say Josephine looks her best in a long time, love the hair and her earring cuffs ❤

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is the first vlog I’ve actually enjoyed for a long time. Totally disagree with Susie/Suzy’s suggestions except for getting curtains. What’s the deal with side tables constantly it’s a private home not Soho farmhouse. Must say Josephine looks her best in a long time, love the hair and her earring cuffs ❤
I had a little mini smirkette when Susie/Suzy said they needed bigger furniture, a bigger rug and curtains in the 'family room'! Haven't we been telling them that for months??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had 5 non skipable adverts trying to watch the lastest vlog. I do find it odd her and Charlie don't eat the same food most days i understand once in a while but half a the week makes me think they live rather different lives.

• Wow
This maybe old news or new news but it was certainly something that made me sigh. All that aggression, vitriol and slagging the company off for delaying then to be compensated for it and then this, highlighted for you to see. There are no surprises there but no words really

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It really pisses me off she sells her Tom Ford she is sent on eBay. The only reason she gets sent it is one of her best friends is the main PR there, so either her friend knows and is ok with it or hasn’t got a clue and that’s just kind of like wtf!

• Sick
  • Angry
This maybe old news or new news but it was certainly something that made me sigh. All that aggression, vitriol and slagging the company off for delaying then to be compensated for it and then this, highlighted for you to see. There are no surprises there but no words really
Wtf, she sold her peloton shoes?? Why the f**k did she get the damn thing then. Its an obscene amount of money, and then she also essentially STOLE IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS WAITING FOR IT due to her childish tantrum.

I just.... I can’t...
Why is she literally the WORST most soulless human ever.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
OH MY what a doozie of an interiors flog. Thank you to the hoho farmhouse but not actually hoho farmhouse designer for taking one for the team and telling Josie... ALL OF YOUR RUGS AND FURNITURE ARE TOO SMALL AND NOT SUITED TO THE HOUSE OR ROOMS. Sounds like she gave them some good advice. OH how I would like to take her for a drink and get the tea on what she REALLY thought of what the gruesome twosome have done to this house... One room is 50 shades of pink, the other gold, the other green, and then terracotta, and then brown... and not in a good way. LOVE how the designer is REALLY stressing British companies because that French Versailles lewk is not the one for that AONB style house. What I wouldn't give to see the look on her face when she walked in there and saw that primary bedroom... and the GOLD "detail"... and then the plan to spraypaint all the bath fixtures gold!

Interesting that the partner desk came from the hoho designer's website store... hmmm... something tells me good ol Josie & Charlie worked some deal with this designer and I bet this designer felt dirty when she left the house and had to take a pamper shower to get really clean. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wtf, she sold her peloton shoes?? Why the f**k did she get the damn thing then. Its an obscene amount of money, and then she also essentially STOLE IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS WAITING FOR IT due to her childish tantrum.

I just.... I can’t...
Why is she literally the WORST most soulless human ever.
If you look closely they are sold as size 10 shoes so I’m guessing Charles sold his. Not Josephine but it makes me wonder what happened to hers.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.