Fashion Mumblr #21 Buying faux titles for money, you'll never be royal honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a snooze. I also fell for the click bait title and watched. She makes no sense. Spraying her hair with dry shampoo just to put a hat on top, sooooo much doggie talk (I swear the dog made a "go away" face at her), endless driving content and shots of other people's boring homes, another white jumper, another white fleece, another beige pasta, a stupid ice bucket on a stand in a mishmash room (the parlor palm is the nicest thing in there), passive agressive banter with Charlie about something as insignificant as lamps and congratulating herself on finding such ugly and stinky M&S lampshades from the 1980s that she needs to resort to spraying them with perfume. Wallpaper for a room she'll hardly use. And then from out of nowhere, a sale on filters that probably just make everything beige and pink. Zero substance. Zero personality. Waste of time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Holy cow Tat Tat - I also thought the dog made a "go away" at her too. Hilarious - I was not imagining it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually love the lampshades and appreciate the idea for the pink room in general, although I would choose some things differently. My husband and I have recently moved into a bigger home and I'm planning to make my study super extra with lace curtains and maybe floral wallpaper on one wall 🙈 since it's only fair that I can choose what goes in my study! 😂 Like, I would absolutely go for that "shabby chic" little rose wallpaper she had as one of the options, but not to cover a whole room.

However, spritzing those lampshades with perfume is pretty silly. They should've just taken the shades (without the lamps in) outside and let them air out and get freshened up, especially if there's a bit of snow it will be cool enough. Covering a smell with another smell doesn't work if it hasn't been "cleaned" in between...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not being able to do what she wants is the root of her angry and very hostile behaviour that comes across on her vlogs at times. It can be heard it in her voice, comments, reactions. To her it appears on her vlogs that having her way is more important than anything else as it gives her security.
YES ! 100 % THAT !!!! It's ALL about HER , I bet you she was so pissed off that it didn't snow like this for Christmas , because THAT IS WHAT SHE HAD PLANNED , and worse , there was no one to complain to, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣otherwise she would have !!
I agree with so many of the comments here, the house is too big , they're clueless about what to do with the space. Someone said a library room ? What books ???? Haven't seen hardly any . The house was an impulse buy and very , very unfortunate for her that it coincided with Covid. The virus has messed up ALL of our lives , in her case , the SECRET was if anything , completely against her. She lacks content because of everything related to the virus and it is starting to show big time. She should try being creative with new content and not doing Groundhog day over and over again... sometimes I do feel sorry for her. I've also hardly ever seen any real affection between them.... I mean , they are young , in the prime of their life , I've seen other vlogers with their partners and it's a completely different story.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why don't they work with an interior decorator and take it slowly. Nothing is thought out and they spend so much money and time buying and disposing, buying and disposing. The house is a different mish mash of styles and is not cohesive which is important for a home that is already choppy to begin with.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Im not decoration expert but it's very very weird that they want two armchairs near that wall with a low table and then if im not mistaken they also want to add another sofa in there
View attachment 407707
Having two armchairs behind a sofa is weird, it's like going into a room thats trying to sell you their furniture, it's clumsy and odd.
I understand they wanted something near the fireplace
View attachment 407716
And they think all the extra space has to be filled with something as having one sofa thats not against a wall looks "weird". Also the greyish pale muted pink with muted brownish yellow armchair doesn't go with the room at all. It makes everything look so old and not in a good way. To be honest I think they have too many rooms they don't know what to do with them. One living room is enough and now they are confused. I would be too. Perhaps this could've been a library of some sort, or to have a big sofa that takes the corner of the wall

GAH I wish they'd let me design the place. It really is a cool old home. There's so much you could do. The two sofas should face each other (where the armchairs are now) and the two arm chairs should be next to each other facing the fireplace with a cute little side table between them. then a nice sideboard or bookcase on the back wall. with art above it to balance it out. It so hard to watch without them seeing this. Once they see it like this they'd love it. HIRE ME JOSIE😭 lmaooo

Too much mac & cheese. LOL
no today it was cacio e pepe. verrrryy different! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
GAH I wish they'd let me design the place. It really is a cool old home. There's so much you could do. The two sofas should face each other (where the armchairs are now) and the two arm chairs should be next to each other facing the fireplace with a cute little side table between them. then a nice sideboard or bookcase on the back wall. with art above it to balance it out. It so hard to watch without them seeing this. Once they see it like this they'd love it. HIRE ME JOSIE😭 lmaooo

no today it was cacio e pepe. verrrryy different! 😂
And it costs £10.50 for a bit of spaghetti, skimped parmesan and pecorino cheese and a dollop of butter!!! Blimey, but then I don't suppose she actually paid for it!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Not being able to do what she wants is the root of her angry and very hostile behaviour that comes across on her vlogs at times. It can be heard it in her voice, comments, reactions. To her it appears on her vlogs that having her way is more important than anything else as it gives her security. I might be wrong but it appears to be some sort of control issues and they are hard habits to break if you’ve been spoilt all your life and had every step of life handed to you on a silver platter. I don’t blame Lala entirely because at some point somebody along the way would have had to have stepped in and said NO things are not done just to satisfy Josephine or the common phrase, the world does not revolve around you. Independent schools generally from experience my children having been through that system, a very hard line for their students to stick by. Some I have agreed with and some I have vehemently been against and shot my mouth off over those issues taking it as high as possible and winning. Lala from observation from Josephine’s videos giving her the benefit of the doubt strikes me as a very pleasant, quiet and self contained lady. She’s very ladylike in the best way of saying that, I wouldn’t say she’s down to Earth but neither is stuck up like her daughter. How Josephine has become such an angry, scowling, bitter young woman I’ll hazard a guess and be respectful to that by not mentioning it but grief does strange things and there’s only so far using that an excuse or as a front will go. At some point especially over the age of 25 you have to start taking responsibility of your words and actions and start genuinely being grateful for what you do have, value animals, people and objects in that order with respect, dignity, love and respect. Never too late either very sad actually
Spot on and very sensible comment. I agree with what you’re writing. It’s the entitlement and bratty attitude for me, while companies send them everything for free.

Im not decoration expert but it's very very weird that they want two armchairs near that wall with a low table and then if im not mistaken they also want to add another sofa in there
View attachment 407707
Having two armchairs behind a sofa is weird, it's like going into a room thats trying to sell you their furniture, it's clumsy and odd.
View attachment 407716
And they think all the extra space has to be filled with something as having one sofa thats not against a wall looks "weird". Also the greyish pale muted pink with muted brownish yellow armchair doesn't go with the room at all. It makes everything look so old and not in a good way. To be honest I think they have too many rooms they don't know what to do with them. One living room is enough and now they are confused. I would be too. Perhaps this could've been a library of some sort, or to have a big sofa that takes the corner of the wall
The pink sofa pictures here is VERY VERY uglu and cheap looking. Its size, style and colour are off. The only criteria for this purchase was... PINK and maybe also free/ voucher

View attachment 407707
View attachment 407716
The pink sofa pictures here is VERY VERY uglu and cheap looking. Its size, style and colour are off. The only criteria for this purchase was... PINK and maybe also free/ voucher
And it costs £10.50 for a bit of spaghetti, skimped parmesan and pecorino cheese and a dollop of butter!!! Blimey, but then I don't suppose she actually paid for it!
nothing she features in the videos is paid for by them

Why don't they work with an interior decorator and take it slowly. Nothing is thought out and they spend so much money and time buying and disposing, buying and disposing. The house is a different mish mash of styles and is not cohesive which is important for a home that is already choppy to begin with.
Let’s not forget they had one room done by a designer... and that lasted like 5 minutes, or long enough for a video. Then immediately to the skip...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
£10.50 to make your own pasta ?? hardly any sauce to i doubt she paid for it though might as well just buy £3 ready meal or make own ??

Reactions: 12
why do influencers act like washing their hair is a crime? And they keep complaining that they're having a bad hair day, I just don't get it. just wash your oily hair!!

Call me weird but I find that house really creepy. I would never live in a house like that. My sister-in-law lived in an old house (not as old as Josie's) and it always felt creepy to me. She ended up hating it and moved into this stunning huge 2 story house in the country with lots of windows. I live in the city in a small 1200 square foot home with a huge backyard for my dogs. It's rare to find small homes with big lots now but most of the homes in my neighborhood have been torn down and huge homes have been built. I sometimes see myself living in a condo when I retire and traveling more but its hard to think of me not living in this house.....so many beautiful memories raising my children here. I would like to add that I am in no way saying that old historical homes are all creepy....... I have seen many that are beautiful.
yes!!! this house creeps the hell out of me. I always feel like there's a big chance it could be haunted. In one of her older vlogs her lights and power went off while she was filming I found that sooo creepy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone said a library room ? What books ???? Haven't seen hardly any . The house was an impulse buy and very , very unfortunate for her that it coincided with Covid.
What books?! ✓✓✓✓ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Content-wise, I think they were lucky to have moved in when they did so they could film all their hideous home "decorating" while imprisoned with each other in there over lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What books?! ✓✓✓✓ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Content-wise, I think they were lucky to have moved in when they did so they could film all their hideous home "decorating" while imprisoned with each other in there over lockdown.
Imagine living with her during lockdown if there wasn’t much space. At least in this house they could be at two ends of the house and not bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What books?! ✓✓✓✓ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

In the short run yes, but all that new house content and daily vlogs hardly made her subscribers number go up. The new content showed the horrible anount of stuff they get for free and pile up, the constant begging for more free stuff , the unfinished projects and unfortunately showed her other side .

• Heart
  • Sick
I understand Josie is a fashion channel but her content is becoming more weak and un relatable she needs to up her game. Fashion was booming but how many clothes shops are struggling as no one is buying in the quantities they once did .she is only getting 43k views only 10% of her subscribers watch her ?

I understand Josie is a fashion channel but her content is becoming more weak and un relatable she needs to up her game. Fashion was booming but how many clothes shops are struggling as no one is buying in the quantities they once did .she is only getting 43k views only 10% of her subscribers watch her ?
That's because she wears beige turtlenecks almost every. single. day. and it becomes very boring. As a viewer it would be nice to see what's new and how to style it. She is not offering that. When she first started blogging she had a lot of cute outfits and now nothing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.