Fashion Mumblr #21 Buying faux titles for money, you'll never be royal honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she thinking with those lamp shades? the room looks like a bedroom in a residential home.
Ditto the wallpaper samples, except the Gucci one which looked far too big a pattern for such a small and broken up space imho. (£345 per roll.....yikes!!)
Does anyone else use the term 'snaps'?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Finally snow , and not any snow , but Cotswalds snow !!! Thank God for the SNOW in the AONB , finally she gets to show more of how SPECIAL it is where SHE lives and how instagramable it is , this oh so special snow ! What an HONOUR for us mortals it IS to watch her vlog with this special snow ....
I'm so grateful....
NOT !!!!
I honestly can't watch her anymore. Insufferable and so pretentious....... Once you see through her , you can't unsee it anymore...not to mention her dog voice..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hmmmm why spend so much for wallpaper in a room that she will hardly use - it does not even have a view to the amazing cotswolds fields - lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's turning into Jeffrey Star except with Gucci (and not LV). Tackey AF though lol I mean they both share similar characteristics.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lets go drive around the icy roads around Cotswalds whilst the rest of the country is being told to STAY AT HOME! As quiet as these areas may be that is not the point; if you were to have a car accident, particularly as the roads are very icy, you will drag out the emergency services to your aid of whom already are under enough strain! Brainless entitled berks!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s upping her creepy game 100 fold in her latest YouTube alternative to trash TV. I watched it because of the click bait title thinking maybe just maybe she can do a nice video of snow and make it resemble some normalcy for once but alas no can do .....

-Super creepy dog voices at Dickens in the snow
-Passive aggressively calling Charles out for the dogs escaping saying he blamed her in a creepy voice. Probably was her fault in the first place bleeping around with that camera of hers not being a responsible dog owner. Ie her patronising the dogs after saying they were chasing animals into streams. Put them on leads! Protect nature oh no wait you’re the faux lady of the manor now so you’re entitled to set your dogs free. I’m surprised she hasn’t got beagles and goes hunting ..... yet. Very stupid ignorant and creepy woman.
-Still photographing other people’s homes too, front doors, orangeries the lot on her IG stories and posing outside other people’s home like a creepy cat burglar casing the joint pretending it’s her home.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Gucci WALLPAPER??? Are you serious? How utterly ridiculous.
Ah but..... she did say once the paper is up it will be there for years and years and years! Why does she need 2 sinks in that 'boudoir? Is the houseboy going to be allowed to visit? I can see a pot plant ending up in his new ice bucket thingy - he seems worried about water stains on the beeooootiful wooden flooring alteady.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is trying to keep up with lidl and her fart paper (forneseti) and in the frow with her what ever designer paper! Stupid women🤮
You won’t like my lounge room then. I collect Fornasetti, antique and modern. 🤣😂🤣 and have it Fornasetti themed. Wallpapers, furniture. My husband and children hated it so much they insisted I sit it in alone and we ended up having it do a separate tasteful room as an addition.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You won’t like my lounge room then. I collect Fornasetti, antique and modern. 🤣😂🤣 and have it Fornasetti themed. Wallpapers, furniture. My husband and children hated it so much they insisted I sit it in alone and we ended up having it do a separate tasteful room as an addition.
I am a no wallpaper fan. lidl’s wallpaper was just one big joke over on her thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her outfits are getting more and more awful
I used to love her videos a year ago, bought lots of things through her recommendations

I’m glad my referral money is being put to good use 😒

Ah but..... she did say once the paper is up it will be there for years and years and years! Why does she need 2 sinks in that 'boudoir? Is the houseboy going to be allowed to visit? I can see a pot plant ending up in his new ice bucket thingy - he seems worried about water stains on the beeooootiful wooden flooring alteady.
For the resale value. That home is not their forever home if she has anything to do with it. Hence all the manifesting and posing outside other people’s beautiful homes Madame is jealousy lusting and being resentful of. Why else would she focus more energy on others than employing an interior designer to salvage a beautiful home she has absolutely destroyed and ruined. If there isn’t a legal dispute from Historic England (authority on listed historic homes) then I’m a Dutchman because that house has been wrecked by her indecision, ignorance and worst of all her cavalier destructive attitude. Lugging up rented furniture tearing into the wall damaging it and posting it as if it’s funny on her Instagram. Painting the house foul colours is only the start of it. I’m willing to guess she regrets buying it but Charles loves it and she’ll make sure A: they’ll move B: make his life as miserable as possible in her sweet passive aggressive way demonstrated beautifully on her vlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For the resale value. That home is not their forever home if she has anything to do with it. Hence all the manifesting and posing outside other people’s beautiful homes Madame is jealousy lusting and being resentful of. Why else would she focus more energy on others than employing an interior designer to salvage a beautiful home she has absolutely destroyed and ruined. If there isn’t a legal dispute from Historic England (authority on listed historic homes) then I’m a Dutchman because that house has been wrecked by her indecision, ignorance and worst of all her cavalier destructive attitude. Lugging up rented furniture tearing into the wall damaging it and posting it as if it’s funny on her Instagram. Painting the house foul colours is only the start of it. I’m willing to guess she regrets buying it but Charles loves it and she’ll make sure A: they’ll move B: make his life as miserable as possible in her sweet passive aggressive way demonstrated beautifully on her vlogs
I think she loved the attention and jealousy from her peers that the house got her. She got accepted to the “cool” gang. She is perceived as rich and lady of the manor. Also got her into the “Cotswolds AONB”, famous (far-away) neighbours etc.🙄

But now she’s realised it’s expensive to maintain and she can’t do whatever she wants with her house because of the permissions and paperwork. Charlie must not be pulling in enough weight. The wedding doesn’t seem to be happening anytime soon. 3+ years and counting. She will definitely move.

Reactions: 15
My favorite part is when Josie asks Charlie about what the hell he bought, and he prepares, with his arms on his waist to explain what the hell he bought, using linking words like a student presenting his essay to his professor. However, such as, In Addition...then Josie nods, agrees, "uh hum" then gets bored of him or acts shocked at how outrageous the price was, as we all know Charlie uses her credit card as he sits in his green olive Downtown Abbey doing absolutely nothing, certainly not updating his pseudo blog or being a Youtuber.
1611866315489.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I think she loved the attention and jealousy from her peers that the house got her. She got accepted to the “cool” gang. She is perceived as rich and lady of the manor. Also got her into the “Cotswolds AONB”, famous (far-away) neighbours etc.🙄

But now she’s realised it’s expensive to maintain and she can’t do whatever she wants with her house because of the permissions and paperwork. Charlie must not be pulling in enough weight. The wedding doesn’t seem to be happening anytime soon. 3+ years and counting. She will definitely move.
Not being able to do what she wants is the root of her angry and very hostile behaviour that comes across on her vlogs at times. It can be heard it in her voice, comments, reactions. To her it appears on her vlogs that having her way is more important than anything else as it gives her security. I might be wrong but it appears to be some sort of control issues and they are hard habits to break if you’ve been spoilt all your life and had every step of life handed to you on a silver platter. I don’t blame Lala entirely because at some point somebody along the way would have had to have stepped in and said NO things are not done just to satisfy Josephine or the common phrase, the world does not revolve around you. Independent schools generally from experience my children having been through that system, a very hard line for their students to stick by. Some I have agreed with and some I have vehemently been against and shot my mouth off over those issues taking it as high as possible and winning. Lala from observation from Josephine’s videos giving her the benefit of the doubt strikes me as a very pleasant, quiet and self contained lady. She’s very ladylike in the best way of saying that, I wouldn’t say she’s down to Earth but neither is stuck up like her daughter. How Josephine has become such an angry, scowling, bitter young woman I’ll hazard a guess and be respectful to that by not mentioning it but grief does strange things and there’s only so far using that an excuse or as a front will go. At some point especially over the age of 25 you have to start taking responsibility of your words and actions and start genuinely being grateful for what you do have, value animals, people and objects in that order with respect, dignity, love and respect. Never too late either very sad actually

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Call me weird but I find that house really creepy. I would never live in a house like that. My sister-in-law lived in an old house (not as old as Josie's) and it always felt creepy to me. She ended up hating it and moved into this stunning huge 2 story house in the country with lots of windows. I live in the city in a small 1200 square foot home with a huge backyard for my dogs. It's rare to find small homes with big lots now but most of the homes in my neighborhood have been torn down and huge homes have been built. I sometimes see myself living in a condo when I retire and traveling more but its hard to think of me not living in this house.....so many beautiful memories raising my children here. I would like to add that I am in no way saying that old historical homes are all creepy....... I have seen many that are beautiful.

Last edited:
Im not decoration expert but it's very very weird that they want two armchairs near that wall with a low table and then if im not mistaken they also want to add another sofa in there
1611867366530.png

Having two armchairs behind a sofa is weird, it's like going into a room thats trying to sell you their furniture, it's clumsy and odd.
I understand they wanted something near the fireplace
1611867564298.png

And they think all the extra space has to be filled with something as having one sofa thats not against a wall looks "weird". Also the greyish pale muted pink with muted brownish yellow armchair doesn't go with the room at all. It makes everything look so old and not in a good way. To be honest I think they have too many rooms they don't know what to do with them. One living room is enough and now they are confused. I would be too. Perhaps this could've been a library of some sort, or to have a big sofa that takes the corner of the wall

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.