Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hungarianka

VIP Member
And before Madame censors everybody here it is and she couldn’t have put it more accurately. It’s sad reading it but Susan is unfortunately right. (FYI it’s not me I’m not called Susan)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’ve never commented on this thread before, but I’m absolutely horrified to just see their house stories, they’ve had that topiary hedge line cut down 🤯😭 I know they were only conifer up close and not proper yew topiary, they’d let them get a bit messy instead of keeping them clipped. But so sad that they wouldn’t treasure a quirky, very quintessentially British garden feature like that. The previous owner must have spent years getting them into shape. I thought they looked very Alice in Wonderland. Instead they’ve been filling their garden with masses of Laurel 😂 non-native, repels all wildlife, very new-build....total opposite of the Daylesford style they’ve been emulating.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Guyyyysssss, they sold this antique soho farmshouse inspire cotswold sofa. HOW DARE THEY! JK
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.36.20 AM.png

But Samsung is the best! Obsessed! Sure Jan, you went right back to your iPhone (clearly not the flip one).
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.39.15 AM.png

Viktor Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum is my favorite Darlings!! Total obsessed with them - Clearly not
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.40.41 AM.png

Well this watch was short lived. I thought it was the greatest thing ever that we needed like 2-3 Flogs to just show it off. Guess not.
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.45.03 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She certainly can't talk about breaking the rules! Sunny Sunday afternoon enabled me to go for a walk in her village. Which, by the way, is not really Cotswolds but at best on the very outskirts of... They must forget that a public footpath runs across the sheep field by their garden. Croquet on the lawn with guests..... The whooping and cheering was a complete giveaway along with at least 2 male voices and children. Myself and a local dog walker were both witness to it and were quite frankly disgusted. No shame. So I'm sure the extra Sunday lunch didn't go to waste and the face in the window was probably a guest. Not a ghost as they tried to make out!

• Wow
  • Angry

WillowM

Without watching the click bite video I can predict that she says something along the lines “ I don’t want to be called influencer , I think content creator is a more suitable way how to describe what I do “ 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Julia123

VIP Member
Just watched the recent vlog... Oh my goodness me... how dare they show off the MICHELIN star gifted food and then be like... oh it's not enough food and we don't really fell like cooking it and assembling it so we are going to have MASSIVE MASSIVE bowls of rice and Indian food with donuts that were once happily fluffy and now look sadly decorated under 17 pounds of frosting.

WOMAN these restaurants are gifting to you to promote their food... because um... they are literally suffering in a pandemic and are so desperate that they are reaching out to you for HELP. They've sent this to you in HOPES of a positive review and showing so that then others will order. Can you JUST promote one brand and enjoy the free food from the suffering restaurant without shitting all over it, MKAY?

I can't even speak about her painting the powder room without ANY protection on the floors and ancient beams and using a TINY TEENY TINY roller. I think I have PTSD from all of the defiling with gold everything of the innocent furniture this summer. I mean... come on... Josie... are you this desperate for content that you randomly stumble into your shed and find paint cans and a tiny roller from your paint sampling to paint your mansion? No wonder she was hiding it from Charlie.

And the talk of ripping out trees and putting a greenhouse under a tree OR a STONE pavilion or maybe a KITCHEN? COME ON really? IF you are going to put any of these items in your massive 'grounds', don't shove them in a corner under a tree. There are so many other places to put these things that feel authentic.

I rarely watch her these days... it's not even fun/funny anymore. And I'm absolutely furious she's telling her viewers that Nicky is lying about the Lydia atrocities.... may the both fall under the truth knife. But, I love this community and all of you so bear with me as I'm not watching them all anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

DreamDolly

VIP Member
I haven’t been on this thread for a while, but I saw this on a meme somewhere, and thought it summed up the greedy ho Josie!! So, I’m nominating it for the next thread title!!

Fashion mumblr #22. The Beggar Wears Prada

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Julia123

VIP Member
Here's the thing I've walked away from all kinds of situations in my life there isn't a lot that shocks me so for me this tit for tat type of petty argument isn't really anyone besides lydia and Nicky's argument and business both women work albeit Lydia's work isn't as conventional or mainstream in the way most people work but I'm not going to sit here and begrudge her when I wasn't personally in a room with her, I also have kids who have unpredictable behaviours due to their nuerodiversities and I'd hate for someone to redicule them with a harsh brush because they may show a behaviour in future that someone may think is abusive just like lydia.

As I said I don't know neither of them ladies personally like we legit don't know any real big personal things about either of them cause we don't live with them we aren't there to see all trials and tribulations of their personalities so I'm not about to judge and begrudge people I don't know in that way nor will I attake them and make a vandetta out to stop anyone working with them cause it's just not that personal to me. No one murdered one and other and I don't believe in cancel culture it's vindictive behaviour.
I hear what you are saying since none of us were there. I am SURE your children are lovely and are far better lil people than these adult influencers with overinflated egos and agendas behind every move... and you are a great mom.

Josie & Charlie are likely sticking up for Lydia because 1. Lydia lied to them about what happened and 2. we've all seen Charlie and Josie name and shame and try to cancel businesses because of things they felt slighted by such as... late delivery of a pelaton bike during lockdown. A huge company not personally coming to their home to pack up a lamp that Josie wanted to return. I mean who ever thinks a company would pack up a return of a small item?

In my opinion Lydia has to be accountable for her own adult behavior which was throwing an absolute tantrum and emotionally abusing her pregnant hairdresser. Of course if she had apologized for that outburst over several days... over her hair... during a pandemic, I'm sure NONE of this mess would have happened. And pregnancy is a huge component here because I can personally say having lost pregnancies and spent most of my 2 successful pregnancies on bedrest from activity and stress for fear of losing them.... this could have had serious consequences such as loss of the baby or worse.

However, Lydia did not stop there. While Nicky was on maternity she started a group chat with other powerful influencers to try to get Nicky cancelled. AND she slandered Nicky publicly in vlogs for months when really the issue with her hair was self inflicted. Head over to the Lydia wiki and read for yourself. I guess many of us are just really disgusted even more now because on in a vlog on 2/8 Lydia implied that Nicky had abused or done worse to her and gaslit her and then blackmailed her not not say anything. THEN for a MONTH she's carried on as if nothing has happened even when she could have at a minimum cleared up the 2/8 verbiage that alleged something terrible had happened to her. Most of her followers thought she had been raped or attacked and then come to find out she didn't like her hair and that the abuser was in fact Lydia herself... thus lots of new tattlers on that thread.

Anyways, I'm sure your children are lovely and you are a good mom... like all of us who teach our children to apologize after making a mistake. The issue here isn't really the outburst, it's the systematic bullying and emotional abusing that Lydia has been called out for with more than Nicky. She treats a lot of people badly and now Nicky is just trying to clear her name from what I can tell.

If Lydia loses brand deals and income because the companies don't want to deal with her behavior towards others and them then that is on her behavior. If I did anything even close to what Lydia did, I'd be fired for sure and I guarantee you my friends and family would be disappointed with me and want to help me to see how I can be a better person... rather than be complicit in the bullying.

We are all entitled to our own opinions and views... just wanted those on the Josie thread to be caught up on the real issue here since Josie & Charlie have chosen sides and name drop them every chance the get... assuming to show support. This is not so much of a tit for tat petty thing... Lydia did all of this to herself and is just feeling the backlash from her own behavior. Public bullying for 10 months (especially to a hairdresser who has been gravely impacted by lockdown closures... and a single mom providing herself and employees with income) is really not cool and if Lydia won't apologize then she has to deal with the concequences, like any adult. 🍌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

meowcat

I think she’s lost her angle since moving to the house. The spiral started pre-move but now in a tailspin.

I found her more interesting as an “everyday girl” in London finding her way and sharing her fashion finds. She’s not a Sloaney socialite (like Peony Lim), just an average girl from an upper-middle class (?) family who moved to the big city.

She also had a unique fashion sense and stuck to her style guns unlike every other influencer fawning over the latest trend. I personally didn’t care for her style 100% (all that faux french furniture, eek), but def liked some items.

she also seemed comfortable with being aspirational and was rather industrious with her business. A bit more intellectual as she studied fashion.

now she has this frenetic energy coupled with weird behaviour (eg - “luncheon”). Rather than being clever and innovative she’s now just hawking old makeup on eBay.

who knows... it’s certainly been a tough year. Are they ever getting married, btw?

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but recently she’s been super cringe 😬.

• Heart
Now Josie all together at once "I 👏 am 👏 an 👏 influencer"
If you didn't have all your deliveries to show off you'd have a vlog of nothingness to show us. Not including her little rant that's a total of fewer than 7 mins not showing us items she's been sent for free or for a discount....see below.

Josie the reason they send you these items for free/discount is so you can put them in your 50 minutes of drivel to INFLUENCE people to buy them. YOU ARE AN INFLUENCER. You create these 'vlogs' to show your life...you are CREATING YOUR OWN REALITY SHOW.
If you were truly a content creator you would actually be showing us how to style clothing, talking about fabrics and trends, etc. You're not, you're flogging items to make a living. Get real darling.

Intro: 1 min
Make up Flog: 1 - 3:36
Shampoo flog: 3:36 - 4:43
Nothingness: 4:43 - 5:50 (1:07)
Amazon flog: 5:50 - 6:57
GHD flog: 6:57 - 9:09
nothiness: 9:09 - 9:40
& other stories flog: 9:09 - 14:56
Dog doting: 14:56 - 16:10 (1:14)
Garden items: 16:10 - 17:00
Dog doting: 17:00 - 17:05 (0.05)
Amara flog: 17: 05 - 21:29
Pasta flog: 21:29 - 22:45
Nothingness: 22:45 - 26:05 (3:20)
I'm not an influence BS: 26:05 - 40:18 (13:73)

Lipstick flog: 40:18 - 40:5
Redken flog: 40:50 - 41:05
Nothiness: 41:05 - 41:20
OPI flog: 41:20 - 43:54
Nothingness: 43:54 - 44:35 (0.41)
koh flog: 44:35 - 48:15
Food flog: 48:15 - 51:05
Flowers flog: 51:05 - 52:11
Back to the food flog: 51:05 - 53:05
Fin

• Heart
  • Wow

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Imagine living in josie's house. Nobody laughs or jokes, everyone is passive aggressive. Everytime u do an activity Charlie pops up to mansplain u for an hour and u have to eat mac and cheese everyday

• Haha
  • Sad

Allexie01

VIP Member
Adorable..... Richard sorry Charlie has raided the dressing up box .... Tonight Matthew I’m going to be James Bond!!! Mummy Hyacinth approves for once sorry Josephine really must get their names right!
Nooo nooo...this is who they remind me of....Herr Flick and Helga from Allo Allo :giggle:
Screenshot 2021-02-25 at 14.48.06.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26