Fashion Mumblr #21 Buying faux titles for money, you'll never be royal honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is eating and wearing macaroni and cheese all day every day. But the 💩 still brown tho my darlings

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
on her instagram she talked about guerlin lipstick and than the next one had her thanking some other company for their lipstick delivery - seemed a bit tacky - at least wait a day before you mention another "great" lipstick....

• Haha
on her instagram she talked about guerlin lipstick and than the next one had her thanking some other company for their lipstick delivery - seemed a bit tacky - at least wait a day before you mention another "great" lipstick....
Ain’t nobody got time for that... need to sell sell sell

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She is eating and wearing macaroni and cheese all day every day. But the 💩 still brown tho my darlings
Girl must sh*t bricks with this diet. I, on a foolish whim, ordered mac and cheese the other day.... hadn’t had it in a solid year but had a craving. Man oh man did it throw my digestive system for a loop 🙈 I guess I understand now why she flogs poop spray in her gift guides 🙈🙈🙈

(The overshare was worth it for the poop jab, right? 🙊🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Girl must sh*t bricks with this diet. I, on a foolish whim, ordered mac and cheese the other day.... hadn’t had it in a solid year but had a craving. Man oh man did it throw my digestive system for a loop 🙈 I guess I understand now why she flogs poop spray in her gift guides 🙈🙈🙈

(The overshare was worth it for the poop jab, right? 🙊🤣)
I never had macaroni and cheese but it looks like a very heavy, coma inducing dish

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First comment ever on tattle but I watched part of one of her latest YouTube videos and she said she was having "luncheon" instead of lunch. Someone has been watching too much Downton....

• Haha
First comment ever on tattle but I watched part of one of her latest YouTube videos and she said she was having "luncheon" instead of lunch. Someone has been watching too much Downton....
Oh she said that already in the past. Together with brasseriere (help, don't know how to write it, we say here simply bh for a bra) and boudoir.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just sounds like an idiot saying these floofy words instead of regular ones. You don’t sound fancy, Josie. Just stop it. It’s not called luncheon. You’re not going to a bingo hall with the old ladies gang. It’s lunch. You eat it at mid day like the rest of the universe. You’re not special or posh or fancy. Just pretentious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If I hear her saying "Oh my goodness" once more time I swear I will strangle her. Don't hate me but part of me feels sorry for her (I know I know) imagine how lonely your life must be if the only joy in it is macaroni cheese and ugly jumpers. Now don't get me wrong - the solution is in her own hands but she is just too thick to see it. Josie - there is a whole world of joy out there - go find it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The word that gives me the creeps is boudoir. Ugh!
Lady marmalade

If I hear her saying "Oh my goodness" once more time I swear I will strangle her. Don't hate me but part of me feels sorry for her (I know I know) imagine how lonely your life must be if the only joy in it is macaroni cheese and ugly jumpers. Now don't get me wrong - the solution is in her own hands but she is just too thick to see it. Josie - there is a whole world of joy out there - go find it!
Don’t feel too sorry for her... keep in mind the constant flux of free luxury goods coming in ever day. While she doesn’t have a job, no schedule, no boss, no nothing:)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the hell is she thinking with those lamp shades? the room looks like a bedroom in a residential home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god had to switch off stupid stupid stupid dog voice back.
Not just snow Cotswolds snow.
Prancing about like a moron. Anyone would think she was at a ski resort !!!!!!
Why does she look so old for her age. Tragic she will kick herself in 20 years time.
Dogs run away - probably that stupid foreign accent you try too do .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.