Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas everyone !!🎄❤
Haven't seen the latest vlog but I am sure Josie will not disappoint me... I am hoping for dull, annoying content.😜
In the meantime, I am sharing my beloved tree (the more traditional one) with you lovely ladies. ❤❤

View attachment 359189

View attachment 359210
I love the small bus and house etc. If I had a x-mas tree or deco I would love to have dinos (incl birds) and more recent animals. What also would be funny, baubles formed like viruses and bacteria... but not THIS year 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you! 😊 I love all the ornaments because they were collected by my family over the years and each one has sentimental value ❤
Of course it's not influencer worthy 🤭 but it's reality 😍
your tree is beautiful!

🎄🎄🎄🎄
Merry Christmas my darlings 💕 wishing you all happiness and good health always! Happy Holidays! I just want to say I am thankful for this community of amazing tattlers and as well as Josie (because without her- there wouldn’t be this thread)!! There were times I was kinda over it but the community here is amazing! Thankful for you all.Wishing you all the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A very blessed Christmas to you zeeskeits from your Jewish friends Hungarian Viszla and her family to yours. May 2021 be bright, light and Covid can duck right off! Stay safe, stay at home and be surrounded with love and goodness in whatever form it can come during these darks times. Isten áldjon (G-d bless) ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That tree looks magical! 💕

Haven't seen the latest vlog but I am sure Josie will not disappoint me... I am hoping for dull, annoying content.😜
In the meantime, I am sharing my beloved tree (the more traditional one) with you lovely ladies. ❤❤

View attachment 359189

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 359189

View attachment 359210
wow this is gorgeous

ngl this last vlog was a snoozefest i used her video for background noise while i was doing something else :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas to you all 🎄🤶🎅
Im loving the daily roundup posts 😊
Shocking to believe ol' Josie keeps outdoing herself with her tit behavior 🙈 certainly helps this threads to keep moving at a swift pace 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Has there been any news of this incident since? The people strolling on the street outside as she's reacting in this way really has me scratching my head in confusion.

Merry Christmas to all Tattlers here 🌲❤! All the best wishes to you guys and your families ! May the next year be better than this one and bring an end to this covid nightmare . I also hope that it brings us many more Fashion Mumblr Threads because our Josie is a gift that just keeps on giving !
Don't throw tomatoes 🍅🍅🍅🍅at me , but I just finished the vlog from yesterday and I liked it 😅😅. I think it was brave of her to try and do the gingerbread house and it was fun to watch ( I certainly wouldn't dare try make one myself ) and the house looked nice and cosy. As for her ... I thank her for bringing me to this thread which has given me so much fun and entertainment in company of amazing people and in these strange times the distraction was very welcome. Virtual hugs to everyone ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Since when is it acceptable or legal to give dogs alcohol?! If that’s her idea of a joke, it’s not funny. I’m sure the RSPCA wouldn’t find it funny or acceptable either as well as the other things she does to those dogs featured on her videos. Weird woman not even Christmas Day she has a break from her boasting and strange posts. Very weird indeed. Those poor dogs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Since when is it acceptable or legal to give dogs alcohol?! If that’s her idea of a joke, it’s not funny. I’m sure the RSPCA wouldn’t find it funny or acceptable either as well as the other things she does to those dogs featured on her videos. Weird woman not even Christmas Day she has a break from her boasting and strange posts. Very weird indeed. Those poor dogs.
This is sooo wrong 😞 those poor pups deserve better

Reactions: 10
I think she’s referring to Charlie who’s holding the dog :)

• Wow
I think she’s referring to Charlie who’s holding the dog :)
Not the point and I can see that he is held by Charlie. It’s an inappropriate post whichever angle it’s looked at. Charlie is constantly insinuated even by her that he has a drinking problem and she even made a very scathing video mentioning it and references on other vlogs so it’s inappropriate on both sides but not to split hairs the only person in that photo is the dog and to be perfectly frank her behaviour lately is so erratic and strange I wouldn’t put it past her. At the end of the day she has posted it, she has captioned it and she is ultimately to blame as she brings this sort of thing on herself. If it’s a joke then it falls flat because some people do. Hope you had a good Christmas ❤

Sure she's just joking cause he so sleepy.
Maybe but her behaviour lately is so erratic and strange. I wouldn’t put it past her and the way she treats those dogs proven by her vlogs is very strange indeed

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s a joke, she’s not given him alcohol. It’s just because the dog looks sleepy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a joke, she’s not given him alcohol. It’s just because the dog looks sleepy! 😂
Whatever, it is nearly always poor Dexter that bears the brunt of her silly behaviour/words.Maybe Dicky is the fave after all :(

Happy Christmas to everyone, I resolved not to watch any of her vlogs as a Christmas present to my own sanity, which I have stuck to for a few weeks so I am glad to read all the news here and see your comments.

Be well and safe everyone.

• Heart
Whatever, it is nearly always poor Dexter that bears the brunt of her silly behaviour/words.Maybe Dicky is the fave after all :(

Happy Christmas to everyone, I resolved not to watch any of her vlogs as a Christmas present to my own sanity, which I have stuck to for a few weeks so I am glad to read all the news here and see your comments.

Be well and safe everyone.
I barely watched any of them except 1 or 2. @Twinkletoes974 recaps were hilarious enough to give me an idea of how ridiculous Josie Chronicles were 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sure she's just joking cause he so sleepy.
Even as a joke, it misses the mark. Especially given that her behaviour towards and around the dogs is just bizarre at times. She’s all over the place if late, I don’t think she’s in a good way. Personally I think she’s lost her authentic self creating her online self. Bought a house she hasn’t the vision or means to grow into and has invested so much into her fantasy life she losing the ability to navigate real life. It’s a car crash.

Or, could just be she genuinely thinks that’s a cute and funny dog pic. Who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think the tipsy Dexter post was meant as a joke but once again Josie missed the mark.
I don't think for one minute she's feeding the pup booze (let's keep it real).
If Charlie has indeed had a problem with alcohol it is in extremely bad taste though.

I think the tipsy Dexter post was meant as a joke but once again Josie missed the mark.
I don't think for one minute she's feeding the pup booze (let's keep it real).
If Charlie has indeed had a problem with alcohol it is in extremely bad taste though.
Edit
Her timing and delivery are sh*te 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.