Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY Josie. You have lost ANY tiny sympathies I may have had.

What we saw the other day was on stories... with a SNOW FILTER... was NOT AT ALL THE FOOTAGE FROM THIS VLOG. I was expecting her to cut to show the stories but nope... it's a different camera and angle. So, she has shot this all 2 times... and likely uploaded the stories in the bathroom with a fricking SNOW FILTER while she waited for Charlie and then doubled down with the photos of her hand on the lock.

In the stories she was much more shaken and said he was a foot taller than her... . And then re-shot it for this Vlog with her vlog camera where she seems more rehearsed and said 6'6". And as everyone has noted... she's panning out to the street and ALL OF THE OTHER PEOPLE WALKING AROUND ARE ACTING LIKE NOTHING IS GOING ON and THEN SHE'S LOCKED HERSELF IN A DISABLED TOILET and won't come out until Charlie comes and gets her out of the bathroom. THEN after she leaves Starbucks... she shoots footage of the jewelry store and still... NOONE LOOKS WORRIED whatsoever. No-one is even looking at the police cars. Now I can understand maybe not wanting to get lost in the dark streets when you are not sure about if there are still burglars out there but.................................. my issue is more so with what I've seen her do today.

Karma βš‘β˜„ is coming for you Josie... you are using someone else's terror in the jewelry shop for your own MONITARY gain... you've shot footage 2 times, likely on 2 different cameras and have had several days to think about the best way to handle this and you chose THIS attention/money grab and stuck it at the end of a giant AD. You could have been rightfully terrified at the sight of a man with a Machete and at the time of the first bad judgment call to be a news anchor you may not have known that he wasn't on a psychotic rampage, but you re-shot it and doubled down for money. Now you've REALLY shown us who you are and it's even uglier than we've seen before even with Pelaton and Farmer and others. πŸ‘Ί Anyone else would have kept their loved one on the phone the whole time.... not filmed themselves and would have just sent a text to their mother or friends who may have been worried.

And another thing... you went to this town just to shoot content... you left your tier and put others in danger with your unmasked rule breaking ways.

1608771767306.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but honestly in a situation like that if you were as traumatised as she claims to be...you wouldn't pick a camera up to use it for a bleeping vlog. In fact, turning it in to content for youtube would surely be the last thing on your mind??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Not sure but she’s grossly dim and ignorant to realise she’s basically made herself and him a laughing stock. She will never be referred to legally as Lady unless she marries a member of the Peerage. Bloody snob, oy gevalt I need a cup of tea β˜• and a holiday .... keep dreaming
My word! She is trying soooo bleeping hard to be a royal. How bleeping SAD! πŸ˜‚

Maybe she got the shits?
Makes perfect sense why she would lock herself up. Unload the tit she is full of πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She clearly thinks she has moved to an upper class since moving to the Cotswolds. I don't think she got it just for fun. I distinctly remember that in one of her vlogs quite recently, she was modeling a Holland Cooper gilet and she actually said she looked like she was a member of an aristocratic club. They are probably feeling like royalty... just watch how Charlie dresses for their walks... looks like he is trying to copy prince Charles. It has been more evident lately and the title thing is making it more obvious. To be honest I fear she may have gotten one for herself but didn't show it. She would never let Charlie be the only one with a title🀭🀭🀭
As for the robbery issue, I am sure she was scared at first but judging by how the other people inside and outside the store behaved, its seems that the worry was soon over. After that, she just calculated that this would be great content, she filmed it twice and she probably went to the toilet because she wanted to be by herself so she could continue looking panicked without people thinking she is crazy. Plus the toilet looks more dramatic. And she chose the disabled toilet selfishly thinking that people don't need it as often. It's rather disgusting. 😑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
As I think I mentioned before I follow a YouTuber called Sherpa about a lovely Husky. Tis very silly and makes me laugh but one of his followers bought him a Lord title. So both a dog and Charlie have had the title Lord bought for them.................................................. now that makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She filmed the police cars while she was "locked" inside the store, fearing for her life.... people were walking around outside with kids in push chairs like normal.

😑😑😑
Go to her stories. She has posted a video criticising the new restrictions. It's not her video but still. She hasn't a clue, no empathy, no remorse. She is appalling!

• Angry
What a bloody joke they are... but we can now call Chazza by his proper title "Little Lord Fauntleroy"" 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why is everyone else still walking in the street as normal but shes hiding in shops and toilets etc , making it all abouther, scary yeah but bit ootd or am I just being insensitive, I live in C London so I see a lot of stuff going on with police etc so maybe im more used to it, not hiden away in fairyland in a mansion away from reality like she is.

Reactions: 14
What a bloody joke they are... but we can now call Chazza by his proper title "Little Lord Fauntleroy"" 🀣
And just to clarify for Josie that Coniston Water is in Cumbria (England) not Scotland as she said... but we all know she's not good with geography πŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
😑😑😑
Go to her stories. She has posted a video criticising the new restrictions. It's not her video but still. She hasn't a clue, no empathy, no remorse. She is appalling!
It's people like her that have caused the Government to take these measures. They figured they can't reason with her so lock her up! Meanwhile the rest of us have been trying to stay safe, avoid London, Bicester Village and all the other super spreader influencer haunts!
She's just upset she won't be able to slow swim at HoHo house.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's people like her that have caused the Government to take these measures. They figured they can't reason with her so lock her up! Meanwhile the rest of us have been trying to stay safe, avoid London, Bicester Village and all the other super spreader influencer haunts!
She's just upset she won't be able to slow swim at HoHo house.
Exactly. She has breached lockdown rules from the very start. She moved house when noone else was allowed. She claims she had special permission.
She moved from the hotspot of London to a small rural village and didn't self-isolate. In and out of local shops and got Daylesford in the tit.
She had half of Surrey in and out of her house and local shops when they shouldn't have been travelling.
The virus has now mutated and is more virulent and she is complaining! She should be thankful her behaviour hasn't left anyone dead or with a disability for life.

• Heart
  • Angry
....and...and ...and.....she went to Ho Ho House in her pyjamas*!!!!! Oooooh the shame!!!! And the UK tabloids call women chavs for going to the supermarket in their jim jams! Ok for Lady Muck tho to go to HHH.

* I do hope they were the ones related to the lamp with the ostrich feather trim. :D

Very apt on several levels .....clappetty, clappetty clap!! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Here we go...today's vlog...'My Nightmare in Stratford upon Avon'. So, she was the hero of the hour alerting the police and now, as a potential witness to an armed robbery, she is plastering her involvement all over social media - possibly putting her safety at risk.....what a stupid woman she is.

Before we get into all that she tells us that she has bought a title for Charlie for Chrimbo.........speechless!!!!! (Surprised she didn't get him a personalised car number plate to go with it)
OMFG I never realised people actually bought titles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I thought that was a joke thing on Groupon.

Josie darling, titles can be earned, inherited or married into. You cannot legally buy a title xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMFG I never realised people actually bought titles πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I thought that was a joke thing on Groupon.

Josie darling, titles can be earned, inherited or married into. You cannot legally buy a title xoxoxo
I just looked it only costs Β£24.95. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If it is true /serious ( I didnt watch any vlogs for weeks ) she bought a title, they will be the laughing stock... those accents, those mannerisms,those clothes, eeeeeeeeeeeek.....
I bought one for my dad for his 80th

Reactions: 8
Exactly. She has breached lockdown rules from the very start. She moved house when noone else was allowed. She claims she had special permission.
She moved from the hotspot of London to a small rural village and didn't self-isolate. In and out of local shops and got Daylesford in the tit.
She had half of Surrey in and out of her house and local shops when they shouldn't have been travelling.
The virus has now mutated and is more virulent and she is complaining! She should be thankful her behaviour hasn't left anyone dead or with a disability for life.
How did she get Daylesford in the tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly can't stomach reading the comment section of her videos anymore. These people are seriously clueless and far too emotionally attached to this woman. They clearly live vicariously through her, and are the perfect audience to shill to. They just see a young thin blonde, who seems hardworking, living a glamorous life. They apply zero critical thinking to what they see, and they honestly don't want to. They prefer the fantasy.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.