Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not any AONB. This is the Cotswolds AONB with bought titles off the Internet
The day is coming that some restaurant or pub reports they took a reservation for a Lord Irons. What struck me as peculiar (among many things) was I thought those purchased titles were jokes aimed at Americans. Do Brits actually buy them as well? Well clearly some buy them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The day is coming that some restaurant or pub reports they took a reservation for a Lord Irons. What struck me as peculiar (among many things) was I thought those purchased titles were jokes aimed at Americans. Do Brits actually buy them as well? Well clearly some buy them.
Some wannabe famous German loosers (mostly men, but also some women) let themselves get "adopted" for the title.
Like this fool
At least he is a Prince, I guess 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, if Queen Elizabeth would adopt me, I would not be opposed. Just saying lol

Some people are so ridiculous
When I think about it, Charlie could find himself a nice old Lady, Baroness, or Princess and get himself adopted (doesn't have to be British). I could imagine she would find him adorable. When she dies, he inherits all her money (hated by her real relatives) and opens a pet pension with Ali. #teamChali 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When I think about it, Charlie could find himself a nice old Lady, Baroness, or Princess and get himself adopted (doesn't have to be British). I could imagine she would find him adorable. When she dies, he inherits all her money (hated by her real relatives) and opens a pet pension with Ali. #teamChali 😂 😂
The Secret, DO YOUR THING!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s quite tragic that the only videos she can produce are “what’s new in my wardrobe”. Can’t decide if she’s just dumb/clueless, completely vacuous, or just simply has no personality to be able to do anything else.

Right now no one cares about what new stuff you’re trying to shill, darling. After that “influencer” on This Morning earlier trying to justify why it was ok to be in Dubai, they all need to take a look at themselves. These people have never done a proper day’s work in their lives so whilst we’re in the middle of this awful pandemic with over 100,000 now dead the likes of Josie need to pipe down.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Some wannabe famous German loosers (mostly men, but also some women) let themselves get "adopted" for the title.
Like this fool
At least he is a Prince, I guess 🤷‍♀️:rolleyes:
Not quite. German law states titles are illegal unless linked to other houses of Royalty. For instance HRH Prince Ernst August von Habsburg got special dispensation to still remain HRH by HM Queen Elizabeth II and when he married HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco he had to ask permission from the Queen as he is a Hanoverian whom once ruled Great Britain. His ancestor George Louis became the first British monarch of the House of Hanover as George I in 1714. The dynasty provided six British monarchs. Other Royal or aristocratic titles are not recognised the same way in Germany.
To Von Anhalt yes he was an adult adopted and gained the title but due to legal issues that is his full name Mr PrinzvonAnhalt. There was a lengthy article some years ago with verified proof to back the writers claim that despite being adopted by the woman who did, due to law he is entitled to use it in his name but not the HSH which means His Serene Highness, that could be used however as a courtesy title out of respect. Zsa Zsa used it officially although wasn’t entitled to under law to recognised as a legal Prince or Princess despite the adoption. Technically she was just Mrs Prinzvonanhalt. Any head of state needs to authorise usage of Royal titles. Another example of this was Prince Stanislaw Radziwill the father of Anthony Radziwill. Ex wife of Lee Radziwill. When he moved to the UK he applied for dispensation of usage of his title to be legally recognised in her Realm. She refused and he was legally recognised as Mr. Radziwill although due to his birthright, ties and history he was referred to HSH Prince Radziwill as a courtesy. All it will mean for the Fear-Irons household is that will be Mr and Mrs Lord Iron-Fears which sounds ridiculous in itself. Unless he given a Hereditary Peerage or Lifetime Peerage from the Government or from the Queen herself, he would be Right Honourable or Honourable Lord Irons until that day they should cut the bloody nonsense and drop the airs and graces, they are making complete twats of themselves and making a mockery of the tradition and honour of being a Peer or Peeress of the Realm. Hope that’s been helpful

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not quite. German law states titles are illegal unless linked to other houses of Royalty. For instance HRH Prince Ernst August von Habsburg got special dispensation to still remain HRH by HM Queen Elizabeth II and when he married HSH Princess Caroline of Monaco he had to ask permission from the Queen as he is a Hanoverian whom once ruled Great Britain. His ancestor George Louis became the first British monarch of the House of Hanover as George I in 1714. The dynasty provided six British monarchs. Other Royal or aristocratic titles are not recognised the same way in Germany.
To Von Anhalt yes he was an adult adopted and gained the title but due to legal issues that is his full name Mr PrinzvonAnhalt. There was a lengthy article some years ago with verified proof to back the writers claim that despite being adopted by the woman who did, due to law he is entitled to use it in his name but not the HSH which means His Serene Highness, that could be used however as a courtesy title out of respect. Zsa Zsa used it officially although wasn’t entitled to under law to recognised as a legal Prince or Princess despite the adoption. Technically she was just Mrs Prinzvonanhalt. Any head of state needs to authorise usage of Royal titles. Another example of this was Prince Stanislaw Radziwill the father of Anthony Radziwill. Ex wife of Lee Radziwill. When he moved to the UK he applied for dispensation of usage of his title to be legally recognised in her Realm. She refused and he was legally recognised as Mr. Radziwill although due to his birthright, ties and history he was referred to HSH Prince Radziwill as a courtesy. All it will mean for the Fear-Irons household is that will be Mr and Mrs Lord Iron-Fears which sounds ridiculous in itself. Unless he given a Hereditary Peerage or Lifetime Peerage from the Government or from the Queen herself, he would be Right Honourable or Honourable Lord Irons until that day they should cut the bloody nonsense and drop the airs and graces, they are making complete twats of themselves and making a mockery of the tradition and honour of being a Peer or Peeress of the Realm. Hope that’s been helpful
In Germany titles are part of the name, rather than a title of stand. So, he is legally adopted and is allowed the word "Prinz" as part of his name but he will never have more power or benefit than any other German citizen. Also the real family, carrying the name, doesn't recognise them as one of their one, since the lack the blood line.
Titles got abolished at the start of the 20th century in Germany. But as I said, you can still carry them as a part of your name.
Frederic dumbass von Anhalt told (dunno what is the truth with him, tho) that he was in negotiation with a UK title holder to get a "real" title himself.
We won't take them seriously, but their grandiose delusion and their tendency to invade the US, because no one in Europe takes them seriously, gives them some feeling that they are actually carrying a real title.

Useless fun fact: for some reason, a lot of these guys, with bought "titles"/names, are actually brothel, dance club owners

Last edited:
In Germany titles are part of the name, rather than a title of stand. So, he is legally adopted and is allowed the word "Prinz" as part of his name but he will never have more power or benefit than any other German citizen. Also the real family, carrying the name, doesn't recognise them as one of their one, since the lack the blood line.
Titles got abolished at the start of the 20th century in Germany. But as I said, you can still carry them as a part of your name.
Frederic dumbass von Anhalt told (dunno what is the truth with him, tho) that he was in negotiation with a UK title holder to get a "real" title himself.
We won't take them seriously, but their grandiose delusion and their tendency to invade the US, because no one in Europe takes them seriously, gives them some feeling that they are actually carrying a real title.

Useless fun fact: for some reason, a lot of these guys, with bought "titles"/names, are actually brothel, dance club owners
Yes exactly. It’s proves that titles are no longer hold the same gravitas that they use to. We live in a different world now compared to how it use to be. For better and in some cases for worse. Snobbery is one of the those things that should face extinction also bigotry, racism, discrimination. All in good time hopefully

Yes exactly. It’s proves that titles are no longer hold the same gravitas that they use to. We live in a different world now compared to how it use to be. For better and in some cases for worse. Snobbery is one of the those things that should face extinction also bigotry, racism, discrimination. All in good time hopefully
IE :Josie🧐!(face extinction !)

Reactions: 6
Her outfit in the most recent video looks awful! She dresses like a 70 year old woman, I dress my elderly sims the same way
CEB4126C-3C1B-4835-87AE-45FBFE7C2E8B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Todays blog was one of the worst and most boring i have seen.. i preferred her daily blogs more . I am also sick of her and other influencers talking about healthy eating like they are trained dieticians .

Todays blog was one of the worst and most boring i have seen.. i preferred her daily blogs more . I am also sick of her and other influencers talking about healthy eating like they are trained dieticians .
The sprout tart amused me and also watching her struggle to keep thr shell-edged cardi on her shoulders despite it being at least five sizes too big!

Reactions: 7
Another f....ing boring beige / cream / oatmeal haul. HOW CAN SHE POSSIBLY NEED MORE WINTER WEAR. ITS BEYOND HIDEOUS
LIKE LYDIA GREED & NO WHERE TO WEAR !!!!!!!!
All ELEGANT & ELEVATING?????? IT'S a square neck rib !!!!!
More tacky jewellery darhlings starting to flog Valentines day now - even reminding her oap Americans of last posting date.
And of course a mention of Soho House & the powder room = BATHROOM.
Clean with me another ad & bloody freebie. Dyson off my list now.
These morons need to rethink their vlogs !!!!!
Its not substantial any more. The world has changed & spending habits will never be what they were for at least this year & probably beyond.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Last blog is definitely one of her worst, that vest styled in the worst possible way, that jumper 3 sizes bigger, her "collection" of knitwear uniforms plus the new all exactly the same additions and the classic item with tags still on that for sure it will be sold soon as brand new on Ebay. Ah and of course all of that shown in that hideous tinted mirror that she never changed as she promised cause she is too lazy to set up her camera to film properly.

All of this without mentioning that recipe that sounds horrible and the super interesting clip of her vacuuming the house 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
@YottoAdri Agree 100%. You summed up the awful vlog to perfection. The amount of beige sweaters ... doesn't she realise how totally ridiculous it looks. The other " outfit" with the long beige sweater and a belt.... wtf ? And already flogging for Valentine's day.
No creativity , nothing new or different. All the same over and over again. Smh.

• Heart
@YottoAdri Agree 100%. You summed up the awful vlog to perfection. The amount of beige sweaters ... doesn't she realise how totally ridiculous it looks. The other " outfit" with the long beige sweater and a belt.... wtf ? And already flogging for Valentine's day.
No creativity , nothing new or different. All the same over and over again. Smh.
That’s why I am not watching her anymore, I don’t want to give views and encourage her. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Mamesuke

Ditto! Can't watch her anymore...she makes my stomach turn. As soon as I hear "Good morning Dahhhlings" I want to toss my cookies!

• Haha
@Mamesuke

Ditto! Can't watch her anymore...she makes my stomach turn. As soon as I hear "Good morning Dahhhlings" I want to toss my cookies!
Same here - peace'd out weeks ago. I couldn't bare the faux persona a minute longer - and I think I'll make it through the winter despite not owning white plastic ankle boots and pearl-sprouted sweaters

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.