Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s solved one conundrum for me, I’ve never known whether to exercise or walk the dogs first... such a useful video...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, given the difference in size to her previous home, she should get some basic furniture and live in the rooms she plans to live in later. Work out how the space works for her, what the lighting is like in different areas, what she needs etc. and then, in 6 months when she knows what she wants and what will work get the place done up properly. She can be frank about that, people would understand not wanting to commit to a potentially expensive mistake, even rich people don't redecorate every 12 months.

My problem with her is that on the one hand she tries to portray such a fairytale lifestyle and on the other hand quite frankly seems to be in dire straits financially. She could just be a bit more down to earth in her videos and explain her process, her ideas, her plans, not being quite sure what she wants yet etc. That would create content that isn't garden related, isn't going on about gifted things, isn't expensive and would even give her a bit of breathing room regarding the expectations of her viewers, it might even up her engagement, who knows.

The constant garden content is boring, but watching a painter paint the walls isn't much fun either. Watching her and Pink Shorts do it might be entertaining though. And it wouldn't be a massive expense that results in different coloured rooms with... still no furniture.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What they are doing to this already beautifully, painstakingly, renovated and decorated is a travesty. 😩 Anyone with an ounce of intelligence and appreciation of the history of this house would be sourcing appropriate antique furniture to “decorate” the house, along with beautiful bookcases and many books ..... it makes me very sad to see what they are doing to it ...as other have said it makes me feel “sick”.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't worry, the paint job wil be sponsored by the brand.

I've said it before, but it still has to sink in, I guess, so I'll say it again: everything is free!

Oh and them painting the walls themselves would be so funny, but it would definitely lead to them breaking up 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What they are doing to this already beautifully, painstakingly, renovated and decorated is a travesty. 😩 Anyone with an ounce of intelligence and appreciation of the history of this house would be sourcing appropriate antique furniture to “decorate” the house, along with beautiful bookcases and many books ..... it makes me very sad to see what they are doing to it ...as other have said it makes me feel “sick”.
She is sourcing appropriate furniture - French boudoir style furniture and pink paint. Such a weirdo! Clearly money doesn't provide taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't worry, the paint job wil be sponsored by the brand.

I've said it before, but it still has to sink in, I guess, so I'll say it again: everything is free!
Most likely yes.. But it doesn't need doing?! Why is she painting a nice and simple bathroom when she hasnt got a mattress to apparently sleep on.

This house doesnt need pink walls. Get a pink kettle or paint the front door. dont paint numerous walls pink. ergh

Reactions: 11
She is sourcing appropriate furniture - French boudoir style furniture and pink paint. Such a weirdo! Clearly money doesn't provide taste.
Unless you have enough of it to hire an interior decorator :sneaky:

Most likely yes.. But it doesn't need doing?! Why is she painting a nice and simple bathroom when she hasnt got a mattress to apparently sleep on.

This house doesnt need pink walls. Get a pink kettle or paint the front door. dont paint numerous walls pink. ergh
Or a pink bath mat and pink towels, pink curtains, pink cushions... By the time all of the walls are painted pink she'll have to go with other colours for everything else to avoid making everything look monotonous. Although, that's probably exactly what she wants to go for.

The free mattress is just a matter of time...

Unless you have enough of it to hire an interior decorator :sneaky:

Or a pink bath mat and pink towels, pink curtains, pink cushions... By the time all of the walls are painted pink she'll have to go with other colours for everything else to avoid making everything look monotonous. Although, that's probably exactly what she wants to go for.
She's turning into the pink princess Freddy !

You worry too much 😉.
20200512_170927.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
A combination of 'it's not pink enough' and 'you can't sell paint you didn't use' I suppose.

She's just doing everything she can to get as many people as possible to click on an affiliate link. So many people are buying things online at the moment and if they don't delete their cookies then she can earn a 10% commission on everything they buy in the 30 days after they clicked on the link.

The more online stores she manages to link to, the more commission she can earn.
🙌 🙌 🙌

if they don't delete their cookies then she can earn a 10% commission on everything they buy in the 30 days after they clicked on the link

if they don't delete their cookies then she can earn a 10% commission on everything they buy in the 30 days after they clicked on the link

....and repeat to anyone you know who swipes up on any influencer's social media.

I did not know until recently that it was 30 days 😱 🤬 I thought it was just if you bought the particular item linked on that one visit.

She is so manipulative.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Behind her (forced) smiles I sometimes see a glimpse of unhappiness. I hope her mental health is alright and she doesn’t have a breakdown from all this money grabbing stress on top of dealing with that pink joke of a fiancé of hers.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Behind her (forced) smiles I sometimes see a glimpse of unhappiness. I hope her mental health is alright and she doesn’t have a breakdown from all this money grabbing stress on top of dealing with that pink joke of a fiancé of hers.
I've noticed that too - in yesterday's vlog she seemed stressed and she did mention a few vlogs back that she gets migraines every few days when she 'stops' from being so busy.

I wonder if the great big plan was for both her and LaLa to sell their respective houses and for their cash to be combined to partly fund the purchase of new house? LaLa would live in the guest house for free and any surplus cash from LaLa would be spent furnishing the big house. It would make sense if Lady Aga's inheritance is going to be heading her way at some point in the future - they've just brought it all forward. Maybe LaLa's house sale has fallen through due to the pandemic and they don't have the funds to do anything other than pay the mortgage.

Reactions: 10
Jeez! What are they doing to this originally amazing old house!? 🤮 They are such idiots, definitely not deserving such a beautiful house full of history! They have no idea about the historic value of such period houses! Money can buy a lot but obviously not taste and intelligence! It‘s a shame that such idiots live in a period house for which they show no respect for whatsoever! Can someone please stop them! That’s raping history!! I totally agree with the others who said they feel sick when watching this tragedy! It’s so sad and really makes me upset when such parvenues destroy historic buildings of high value! 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've noticed that too - in yesterday's vlog she seemed stressed and she did mention a few vlogs back that she gets migraines every few days when she 'stops' from being so busy.

I wonder if the great big plan was for both her and LaLa to sell their respective houses and for their cash to be combined to partly fund the purchase of new house? LaLa would live in the guest house for free and any surplus cash from LaLa would be spent furnishing the big house. It would make sense if Lady Aga's inheritance is going to be heading her way at some point in the future - they've just brought it all forward. Maybe LaLa's house sale has fallen through due to the pandemic and they don't have the funds to do anything other than pay the mortgage.
She said a few vlogs back that her mum will move too soon, so I guess the plan is still the same.

Reactions: 2
No, it doesn't!
We can criticise other Youtubers and Guru's for their choices or lack of taste because it isn't our taste or our choices and that's OK.
This is different I think and why I have become so invested to the point I joined this forum.
This is a beautiful, historic building, painstakingly renovated, maintaining all the original features, even the modern necessities have been so sourced and thought about that they look as if they have been there for centuries.
They dont understand the true privilege of living in that house. They boast about the history but don't understand it.

Reactions: 14
They should commission a mural of themselves. Pink Shorts naked on the bathroom ceiling and her in a princess gown in the bedroom.. dear god.
Oh yes that would be so tasteful 😍:
20200512_180024.jpg

And I found the negative review of the "spa complex" (outdated B&B 😉) you were curious about:
20200512_110858.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's trying to give out a persona look at me look at my house I'm better than everyone , then all these other instablaggers will be jealous just look at lidl millen it's eating her alive , putting yourself in a dire financial position al for the gram I pity them and have no sympathy if it goes tits up

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.