Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iris1969

VIP Member
Now she's got new jodhpurs to go with her horsey face :ROFLMAO:
She'll fit in seamlessly into the posh countryside lifestyle 👍:
20200515_211750.jpg

Wow she really does look like a young Princess Anne 😱:
20200515_211854.jpg

I just love her comments section 😆:
20200515_212859.jpg

And some more home truths 😂:
20200515_204646.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
She does remind me of a Pierrot clown with all those white ruffles 🤔.

And the funny thing with the second outfit is that she showed it a few days ago in a vlog (pretenting she was looking for something to wear for dinner with Charlie) and then she showed the same outfit again yesterdag (again pretending she was getting ready for dinner), but you could clearly tell that that scene was shot a few days before. So she just edited some old footage into yesterday's vlog, knowing full well that her mature audience wouldn't notice the difference 🥴.

And when you see these shots on her IG they all look very pretty, but she was probably arranging and rearranging it for hours to make it look it's best, no enjoying the sunshine or her beautiful garden at all. Everything is always done for the gram 🙄.

View attachment 125187View attachment 125188View attachment 125189
Seriously 😒 I thought this pic was some sort of granny pjs at a first glance. It literally reminded me of something my grandma would wear around the house after coming come from doing things out in town.

Due to the heavily filtered picture, the 2 dresses morphed into 1 dress giving me total Lydia Bennett vibes from Pride and Prejudice. That basket looking purse and sun hat almost makes me want to gag if she plans on doing that awkwardness pose she does.

25E257A7-A2CD-4085-9048-7327142F869A.jpeg
25C39FD2-6659-4A3D-B843-FDC947673A1E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Appleblossom

VIP Member
She is sourcing appropriate furniture - French boudoir style furniture and pink paint. Such a weirdo! Clearly money doesn't provide taste.
No, it doesn't!
We can criticise other Youtubers and Guru's for their choices or lack of taste because it isn't our taste or our choices and that's OK.
This is different I think and why I have become so invested to the point I joined this forum.
This is a beautiful, historic building, painstakingly renovated, maintaining all the original features, even the modern necessities have been so sourced and thought about that they look as if they have been there for centuries.
They dont understand the true privilege of living in that house. They boast about the history but don't understand it.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I will say this for them at least they actually do the gardening and digging and he seems to enjoy cooking not just prancing around for show like the Millens.

Lionessbar

Kicker is when they sell it on depop on top of it all
Influences are 21st century beggars! Very few are actually useful. Most are good for nothing.

Hello folks, I have been reading along but not commenting up until now....

This woman is misleading viewers by not only providing uniformed biased reviews of products which potentially will lead to her "darlings" parting with serious sums of hard earned cash but she is providing mis-information and she is filtering the comments section heavily to remove any balance/objections to what she is selling ! This is false advertising at it's finest.

On her "AT HOME SPA DAY + PLANNING OUR PANTRY" sponsored by Kenzzi IPL device of which Josie was selling IPL as pemanent hair removal - I saw another girl's comment, not negative, just making the point to clarify to the viewers the difference between IPL and Laser i.e. that IPL is not permanent however laser should be. Having had both, and being dark haired not like Josie's blonde, I thought I should share my experiences to give a balanced view.
View attachment 130646
So just out of curiosity I go to look this morning to see if anyone has commented/ liked the comment etc. Shock horror both my comment and the original comment (to which I had replied) have deleted!
She has micromanaged the comments section to create false support for this product - leaving comments that state IPL is permanent. It absolutely is not and is not advertised to be so. This woman is an absolute con-artist. I am genuinely blown away by this. Even to state, as she did, 180 quid is the equivalent of one session in a spa?! What the actual f*ck?!
Does anyone work for the ASA on this forum or at least have friends that do? If not you can get advice from youtube and write to watchdog. She shouldn't be deleting comments that give a balanced view on a product.

Last edited:

Iloveflowers

OK, I have been watching this thread and I finally have to post. The fact that there is photographic evidence that Charlie's sister visited their house during lockdown is just too much. We are all trying to be so careful to protect those we love from Covid19. They have consistently lied that they have had no visitors and now have deleted the evidence! Clearly Josie's mother was also there at one time, even if she isn't now. It's against government guidelines, it's deceiving their viewers. It's really awful...

Last edited:
  • Angry

Vashtea

I don't know who told either one of them they are model material.. He's short, and average, and she is average in the face. Yes, there is print, runway, commercial, and glamour modeling but neither one of them are any of that. I think she thinks she is a lot more attractive than she is... Her body is ok, skinny and petite, but her face looks like a wild bird with buck teeth. I don't get why these companies are throwing money at her for advertisements... I would never ... Her style is morphing into granny, country chic, with peasant touches.. I am just not impressed.. plus her personality is obnoxious. She isn't very intelligent, boring and pompous. I mean the photo shoot in her yard who acts like that and films it? so weird and narcissistic...

He looks like a tanned dwarf with over bleached hair gross!

• Haha
  • Heart

notsoposh

VIP Member
Hello everyone, I've just joined this website specifically to get in on the action in this thread. I've idly watched some of Josie's videos here and there but she well and truly got my attention because of the absolutely gorgeous house. Like most people here, I'm not at all confident they really thought about what they were doing when they purchased this place. I think it's going to be a huge challenge to decorate a place like that tastefully and nothing I've seen so far indicates they're up to the task.

Aside from the genuinely terrifying ballerina shoes paint plans and rose gold rails, what tipped me over the edge were comments in her latest vlog that she and Charlie don't really know what they're going to do with the study off the reception hall, or one of the bedrooms on the top floor. Girl - I have seen the floor plan to that place and without having stepped foot inside that house I can tell you in principle what I'd be doing with all those rooms ... how can you drop 1.8m sterling on a property but not know what you'll do with it?!

Separately: I'm also confused as to whether or not she wants privacy when it comes to the exact place they've bought. You'd imagine she does because who in their right mind wouldn't, but then a few videos back she showed a ton of photos of the property and one of them literally had the location written on the bottom corner?! I mean, it hardly matters right now because it seems there's nothing in that house of value except some ~kindly gifted~ Le Creuset, but surely eventually she's going to wish they hadn't thrown around all the details of the place? She's even showed footage of the front door locks for heaven's sake.

Anyway, I started out completely neutral on her but have grown more concerned with every passing video. And yet the house is so spectacular that I don't think I'll be able to tear my eyes away as long as she's doing home content.
Welcome! We are all here for the crazy ride and the absolute destruction of that beautiful house at the hands of these two idiots. She will paint it all pink and he will spend her money to buy absolutely unnecessary stuff. It's a countdown to bankruptcy.

Marie-Claude

I love the Countryside and I adore her period home but I suspect the next few months are going to be painful. Her French boudoir is going to be the first desecration.
Her idea of a French boudoir is closer to a waiting room in a brothel than to something elegant.

• Haha
  • Wow

notsoposh

VIP Member
Got an email from ASA, they are looking to the hunter boots non-declaration as well. So that's CMA & ASA looking into the issue.

• Heart

overthinkingit

Imagine pretending to be the countess of the Cotswolds when you have a past as chav as this... :ROFLMAO:

Here's a tip: If you're going to begin a career in the public eye, you would do well to clean up your social media history

Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.48.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.44.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.37.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.35.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.34.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.33.40 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-28 at 9.33.12 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I'm very entertained by this link and the previous one :) I'm a subsciber to Josies channel and a few others . That certainly doesn't mean I'm a minion. Also I'm here only for friendly discussion and disagreement or agreement ;) Hate conflict. I was always wondering what was ment by the granny style. Guess the last post ( with the lady sitting on the chair lol ) made me understand it's maybe a bit cultural. I am not a native english speaker. Sorry for any mistakes. I live in Spain and some of those ladies like over 60 look amazing and have great style . So I didn't really get it. Also , a 40 year old woman can perfectly be a grandmother and that's hardly old. I'm guessing some think she simply dresses too old for her age. But although the flowery dresses and her style in many cases would look ridiculous on me, I prefer that than the vulgar tight clothes some wear that just looks trashy. Again, my humble personal opinion.
I agree Charlie is a bit strange and I find his presence annoying in the new house videos. They as a couple give me a weird vibe. I kind of thought before she deserved better , but maybe they are more similar then meets the eye.
Also , not being British, I know that the nuances of the accent and the meaning that might be behind are lost on me. All I hear is the english accent which just sounds very , very nice .
Anyway, enough of bla bla from me.
Stay safe and healthy my daaahlings :D
Hola! Welcome!
I’m 35 and I do enjoy how she dresses but it gets boring with the same colors all the time that are just not practical. The white, pink, beige, and tan colors actually wash her up because she is very fair skinned. Darker colors look amazing on her but to her she must only wear light colors because she wants to appear rich. Not necessarily true when it comes to darker colors but she wants to appear something that she is not.

She has cute ideas and I do enjoy her looks but it’s the out of touch reality that she lives in that drives me crazy.

There is never a genuine moment with her for her viewers. Those 20% codes that she gets for you, well she gets a commission (they aren’t codes she gets for you out of the kindness of her heart) or that’s Elmis Cream that is nothing but the best- she gets it’s for free while making money off of you. Like I get it it’s how they make money but it’s so shady. The undisclosed ads and the undisclosed affiliate links that stay in on your browser for 30 days is really messed up. The Zimmerman incident with her mother on eBay was a turning point of pure deception.
The more I dug up on her and learned about her I disliked her much much more.

Today she has gone out 'exploring in the countryside'. In wedges. She hasn't gone out with the sole purpose of photographing some clothes. At all. 🤔
View attachment 125635
I’m going to crying laughing if she twists her ankle or something from wearing those shoes. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg.. I’ve only just seen that she’s put weed killer on that duck pond... what a stupid bitch! Don’t they realise how bad this is for the wildlife! Any true gardener would know (or just anyone with common sense)! Utter joke🙄

• Sad

Vashtea

Omg.. I’ve only just seen that she’s put weed killer on that duck pond... what a stupid bitch! Don’t they realise how bad this is for the wildlife! Any true gardener would know (or just anyone with common sense)! Utter joke🙄
She talks about the environment recycling plastics, but does that and then wears plastic polyester clothing.. total hypocritical cunt! She will not show if any animals die from this either.. Either she is stupid or evil and doesn't care! Maybe someone should report her to the Environmental Protection Agency... ( Which I live in USA, I do not know what it is in UK )

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Iris1969

VIP Member
It is such a shame, she started life as a plain Jane with a huge overbite, a flat chest and brown mousy hair, but as a teenager she reinvented herself with long blond hair and a questionable wardrobe.

Then she moved on to the style she became known for in her early twenties and she was rather pretty for a while with healthy looking hair and sophisticated outfits, but she took it too far and now she is the Lady of the Manor with over-bleached dead hair, a granny style and a huge overbite again 🥴.

If she is so worried about this big mortgage why is she buying £850 leggings?

What made you think she bought it? She never buys anything. She just begs for deals and freebies, she even wants her weekly grosseries to be sponsored 🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13