Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i also forgot to mention about 18 months ago I read on a different site cockmeister had gone on a shoot with Asos and proceeded to get so pissed he couldn't do the shoot and locked himself in his hotel room

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Iris1969

VIP Member
Guys she called me “grumpy”View attachment 131983 😫
She was deflecting the attention away from her actions by making it about your behaviour (being grumpy) instead of hers (not following the law).

She was also belittling and patronizing you. By saying you were being grumpy she wanted to make it look like you were just in a bad mood instead of totally serious and actually having a point.

Toxic people often use this tactic and call you "too sensitive" and things like that. That way they make it your problem instead of theirs, so they can avoid taking any responsibilities for their actions.

She also said "everyone does it". This is also a tactic use to make her behaviour look less wrong (and you look more petty for pointing it out) and it's also used to avoid taking any responsibilities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Behind her (forced) smiles I sometimes see a glimpse of unhappiness. I hope her mental health is alright and she doesn’t have a breakdown from all this money grabbing stress on top of dealing with that pink joke of a fiancé of hers.
She's trying to give out a persona look at me look at my house I'm better than everyone , then all these other instablaggers will be jealous just look at lidl millen it's eating her alive , putting yourself in a dire financial position al for the gram I pity them and have no sympathy if it goes tits up

overthinkingit

Her house is so cluttered it's disgusting. She pretends to have an "Instagrammable" lifestyle and yet every room looks like the returns shelf at TK Maxx :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 7.50.14 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Sandy2507

Wow! I was away for 2 hours, on my return I find this thread exploding with new posts! 🤣 Here’s my two cents to this controversial topic: I completely understand both sides, each side’s arguments make sense!
However, if we boil the discussion down to the essential we can probably all agree that Josie‘s job is DISHONEST! Otherwise we won’t be here complaining about her! She uses hidden ads, betrays her audience, lies, copies other influencers‘ content etc. etc.. So, really, to me, IT‘S NOT A JOB, IT‘S BETRAYAL! She prostitutes herself for various brands, no matter if they are compatible with her lifestyle or not, just for the sake of making money. Today it’s an eco-friendly brand like Caudalie and she cries the shit out of her cos of the poor animals dying in the ocean due to non-eco-friendly cosmetics and tomorrow it’s plastic dresses for Ted baker and all the respective redundant packaging!
It’s not about working hard or not! I have respect for every job, whether academic or not, even an employee in a supermarket can have a hard job - at least their money is earned honestly!
And frankly, my daughter is still little, but if she‘d tell me one day, she‘d strive for a YouTube career, I‘ll be highly disappointed! I do hope that she‘ll attend university like me and my husband and earn an honest degree in whatever subject, and that she won’t end up in a job betraying people, for which Josie‘s job is only one example. Money makes the world go round, but it’s not the only thing we should strive for!

• Heart

Vine

Re. her old fb posts: the overcompensation is real lol. Too bad she lost her sense of humour in the process... Not saying we'd have been mates in uni or anything like that but her old personality is still better and she actually would have come across as human now if she'd matured organically instead of this slapped on hoity toity cringe fest.

As for the white sleeveless top.. Barf. First she said it needs to be taken in before wearing, then she wears it as is, gardening, then she throws it right back on after showering,presumably sweaty and dusty. Josie dahling, I know no one's dropped a free washing machine in your lap yet, but even if you only had the shirt on your back, nevermind the dozens of boxes and suitcases full of clothing laying around in your manor, you could still wash it by hand and still avoid this🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
"Oh Princess Diana would have loved this outfit"

Is she for real? Mighty distasteful.

I did an audit of spit swallows on tonights vlog and she is averaging 1 per minute.

It's driving me insane. I need to move beyond it if I am going to be able to continue watching her videos and coming on here for a tattle!

• Haha
  • Wow

Vanessajenkins

I feel seen 😂 I’m Body By Bacon btw. I predict that I will be blocked by the end of the night, as I’m taking all these idiots to task on their defence of that behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
This is the sort of property that you own comfortably if it has been passed through your family, you are from a well off family or you have won the jackpot on euro.... if you need a mortgage then you can’t afford a property like this!
Waaaay overstretched 😂😂😂
The house is really made for being a B&B place. With the many rooms and bathrooms. The previous owner did an AMAZING job with the house. Josie and boyfriend don't fit there not only because if their lifestyles and way of earning money but they don't even fit intellectually. She went on and on about 14. century and Grade 2 at the beginning but now I'm seeing she doesn't have clue of real appreciation of where she has moved in. Him included. Hardly need to say that. I'm not english and waz horrified with her revolution comment. ..not a clue.....so sad , frustrating and annoying. As someone hete already said, it's all for " the Gram "

overthinkingit

View attachment 128434

In her recent vlog Lady Aga presented the future library – dark and gloomy like its owners! There will be 3 to 4 books in the library.
Let me make an educated guess which ones:
  • “Survival Guide for Women with Garden Gnomes” and
  • “How to bounce back after an Existential Failure – There will always be Tomorrow” and probably a third one if they will still live there in 2022:
  • “Kamasutra to activate your Love Life – Advice for Desperate Housewives” and only one book belonging to Dwarf Gardener:
  • “Upcycling – How to make your old Pink Shorts look brand new”
You forgot to add the book she recommended in a gift guide a few years back:

"How to Be Successful without Hurting Men's Feelings: Non-threatening Leadership Strategies for Women" :ROFLMAO:

I hear it's Charlie's favorite

• Haha

whatever1

“You’re getting free content every day” is such a bratty response.
Actually, you’re selling our views to advertisers. That’s how this works.
F0FB33DE-D3AA-4113-9AB3-9F4569345B8E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Lionessbar

I disagree. Is she as hard working as a surgeon who is on call for 72 hours every week? Probably not. But this ‘job’ is all consuming for her. You and I can wake up, flick through Instagram/YouTube and laugh about it on Tattle. From the second she wakes up, she has to be ‘on’. Whether it’s posting stories, filming etc. Sure, she’s not the world’s best editor, content producer or photographer. But I’m guessing she probably has to film at least 5x the length of her daily vlog to get enough footage, b roll, etc. Then time editing, responding to emails, posting, engaging, finding products, sponsorship, etc.

The job I currently do is something I actually used to be quite passionate about, but after a few years I’ve lost the passion and it really is just a job to me now. I wonder how many of these influencers have lost the magic too. Yes, to us trying on clothes all day seems easy and a joke. But if they stop, their income dries up. The psychological trap of that is not a comfortable lifestyle.

I’m not saying this is a complicated job or that its necessary for the fabric of society. But just because a job doesn’t keep someone alive, doesn’t mean that we can’t appreciate the work ethic. I imagine at least 50% (if not more) of the user base on tattle work in non-essential jobs. Doesn’t mean we lack work ethic or that we aren’t contributing members of society.

By the way, she is 100% shady when it comes to some of her business practices (e.g. flogging those fake Zimmerman dresses and denying it), not properly disclosing ads, etc. so I definitely agree with you there.
I'm not saying that her job isn't time consuming.. Cos it is. I agree she is trapped. Everyday she must feed her audience with "content" for a paycheck, however.. It's her choice to do that. She has the freedom to decide when, where, and how everyday. She also has the freedom to pack it in and get a real job which I think she may have to do in the near future. She looks fed up and frustrated in the new house..begging for money and sponsored stuff everyday. If you tube stopped tomorrow, no one would miss her greatly; she isn't saving lives so she needs to get a grip and eat a slice a humble pie! I'm sorry but being and "influencer" is NOT a real job! It's a lucrative hobby at best.

• Heart

Annesophie

Charlie's fuckups since moving to the new house:

-questionable wardrobe choices
-making a huge ass of himself
-failed stripping and staining of the outdoor table
-spilling the paint
-killing all the flowers with weed killer

For a man who acts like he's the expert on absolutely everything, he definitely doesn't have the skills to show for it :ROFLMAO:

Let me know if I forgot any!
- Not measuring his knives and spoons before ordering the knife block and cutlery insert.
- Not taking into account they would need induction compatible pots and pans when he chose the expensive “birthday gift” set.
- Outing the Lala ghost and her coach house residency
- Providing uninteresting and long explanations as to why he spent so much money on a ton of expensive gadgets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

waldok12

WOW I got the block trifecta for the DM I posted that I sent Charlie the other day about whining and getting a Dyson for free. It wasn't even a mean comment... just true! Blocked by Charlie, Josie, and their home account. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

frocktalk

In her new video, she's purchased a pair of Burberry jodhpurs. That, incidentally, she wants to wear with a Barbour jacket and wellies. She is truly creating a wardrobe of country costumes.

And, just on a bitter/petty note, as an equestrian myself, has Josie darling ever even seen a horse?

• Haha

Catchingstars2134

Chatty Member
I know she is soooo petty over silly things to get concerned with. She is a complete Narcissist. I cannot imagine having shallow friends like that... I cannot imagine her having real friends in her life. Imagine her struggling and having to really work hard like most of us. She has never worked hard. A fashion job for one year and You Tube editing... I get so annoyed for people commenting under her You Tube saying she is a hard worker and struggles... such BS.
I think you missed my point! She does work hard and I’m not claiming she doesn’t. Editing videos and filming them and coordinating this stuff, plus paperwork, does take a fair bit of time. And she used to attend almost every event she was invited to. She does work diligently...but the whole thing is just so over the top and such a farce and so shallow. There’s no substance. She doesn’t appear to have any hobbies or personality outside of being a snob and wearing the same Zimmerman dupes.

It also makes me angry that she’s proven to have scammed people in the past but has never had to answer for it. It’s borderline criminal and yet brands still clamor to shower her with useless shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Charlie just said about moving a flower where her mum is going to live, think we were right!

At 14:02 in todays vlog

• Haha
  • Heart