Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a poor life! Obsessed with consumerism! I think she’s got a disposition for depression and suffered from depression as a youth. She‘s never satisfied, always has to buy new stuff. It‘s so ridiculous, she says it’s an investment and can be worn for years and years to come (her words). This year, I haven’t seen one single item she bought last year! Have you?? As to her assumed depression, her Facebook account isn’t one of a mentally healthy teenager. Her father died when she was 13, which must have been devastating for her. She coped with her loss by leading an exaggerated lifestyle with lots of alcohol, partying, sex. These days are over, however, her mother probably supports the relationship with this loser of hers, cos she’s glad that her crazy lifestyle is over. Charlie is an alcoholic too, isn’t he! Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic, he‘ll get back on it sooner or later! And Josie, she swapped her excessive former lifestyle for consumerism. The gap is still there, though! You can see it in her sad eyes!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Such a poor life! Obsessed with consumerism! I think she’s got a disposal for depression and suffered from depression as a youth. She‘s never satisfied, always has to buy new stuff. It‘s so ridiculous, she says it’s an investment and can be worn for years and years to come (her words). This year, I haven’t seen one single item she bought last year! Have you?? As to her assumed depression, her Facebook account isn’t one of a mentally healthy teenager. Her father died when she was 13, which must have been devastating for her. She coped with her loss by leading an exaggerated lifestyle with lots of alcohol, partying, sex. These days are over, however, her mother probably supports the relationship with this loser of hers, cos she’s glad that her crazy lifestyle is over. Charlie is an alcoholic too, isn’t he! Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic, he‘ll get back on it sooner or later! And Josie, she swapped her excessive former lifestyle for consumerism. The gap is still there, though! You can see it in her sad eyes!
Such a beautiful and sad analysis 😪.

I feel sorry for her, especially because she's in a toxic relationship at the moment and doesn't seem to be able or willing to get out yet.

It's such a shame she also turned into a hustler and scammer though, because she is now hurting other people too.

Last edited:
So there’s no way to report her scamming people... no one will do anything so why even try or mention it
I'm not so pessimistic about it tbh. Most of us here and in the comment section on YT once loved what she was feeding us, but somehow we opened our eyes and saw that it was all lies and deceit. Maybe the authorities won't stop her, but we can speak our minds here and tell the truth and hope that more people will join us and see the light too.

(wow that was preachy, I should find a pulpit 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was the last French Connection dress she tried on and it's available here: https://www.frenchconnection.com/product/woman-collections/71nnd/eka-embroidered-dress.htm

I actually think it might look better on her than it does on the model, in that it seems better fitted on her, and I think if I'd just come across it on the website I might not have been that interested. So credit to her for that, honestly. But I wish it was fully lined to the hem without that strip of unlined lace, and I'm also not paying 150 quid for an unnecessary dress during a global economic crisis of gigantic proportions. Soz Josie.
Ahh yes I did look at that dress but it was £75 on sale. Still didn't really want to spend that much on it. Yes I must admit she is what I call a "clothes horse". I.e. Clothes sometimes look better on her than IRL or on another person.

Such a beautiful and sad analysis 😪.

I feel sorry for her, especially because she's in a toxic relationship at the moment and does seem to be able or willing to get out yet.

It's such a shame she also turned into a hustler and scammer though, because she is now hurting other people too.
Oh, but this wasn’t meant as an excuse for betraying other people, though, but true, I’m no psychologist but I‘ve got the impression that people who are hurt hurt other people as a consequence. Anyway, given her huge loss as a teenager, I sometimes feel sorry for her and have more understanding for her exaggerated lifestyle. She obviously wants to be someone else. However, my pity lasts just as long as she comes up with the next hidden ad or another lie. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ladies, i'm not comfortable with the idea of confronting josie directly about dismissing her gov't's covid-19 measures. i definitely agree that her & her family's actions should be reported, though.

also, i think the title for the next thread "deceiver deceiver, this is not an ad" name is funny and accurate.

josie isn't a great role model for women her age and younger. she shared some solid advice in her "subtle ways to look wealthy" video, but unfortunately, she doesn't follow most of her own advice. she's been oversharing her new home and lifestyle, complaining about money (i.e. this custom-made super king mattress is sOOO expensive!! i can't pay for heating but i can buy a chloe bag!), etc.

in addition, after releasing her "wholesome things to do" video, she hasn't done many wholesome things.. just endless shopping/begging and half-assed thanks to the gifts she's been receiving, as well as continuing to deceive her audience.

• Heart
So true. Sometimes when I'm walking past a Topshop or River Island (shops I normally wouldn't go to), I look for the dresses she showed us, just for fun, and then when I see those dresses IRL I'm shocked how cheap looking and poorly made they are, as she usually makes them look 10 times more elegant and chic.
Yes this is sooo true. Some topshop and RI pieces actually were made of such cheap material and the colors were way off. I think her camera really doesn't give a true picture on YT.

Ahh yes I did look at that dress but it was £75 on sale. Still didn't really want to spend that much on it. Yes I must admit she is what I call a "clothes horse". I.e. Clothes sometimes look better on her than IRL or on another person.
Well she has the teeth for it 😂.

• Haha
She set up an eBay account with her mother and the link from her you tube haul took you to the fake zimmermans
Ahh I know about that scam.. What I meant was if someone actually liked any pieces she was showing, it would be better to find out where they were sold and go directly instead of clicking on her links.

Reactions: 5
As I am a nosey person I'm always wondering about other people's lives, so I have another question for you 😄:

Have you ever bought something Josie recommended? What was it and did you like it?

I'll start: I bought lilac trousers from River Island, hated them 🤣.

(Didn't use her affiliate link though 😉)

Last edited:
Ahh I know about that scam.. What I meant was if someone actually liked any pieces she was showing, it would be better to find out where they were sold and go directly instead of clicking on her links.
I never buy pieces via an influencer‘s link. I always go directly to the respective brand’s website or even better, search for the specific item on websites of my own country to support the domestic economy.

As I am a nosey person I'm always wondering about other people's lives, so I have another question for you 😄:

Have you ever bought something Josie recommended? What was it and did you like it?

I'll start: I bought lilac trouses from River Island, hated them 🤣.

I bought 2 things:

TopShop: Red polka dot dress- loved it!

H&M Tull beige polka dot midi skirt- hated it

Such a poor life! Obsessed with consumerism! I think she’s got a disposition for depression and suffered from depression as a youth. She‘s never satisfied, always has to buy new stuff. It‘s so ridiculous, she says it’s an investment and can be worn for years and years to come (her words). This year, I haven’t seen one single item she bought last year! Have you?? As to her assumed depression, her Facebook account isn’t one of a mentally healthy teenager. Her father died when she was 13, which must have been devastating for her. She coped with her loss by leading an exaggerated lifestyle with lots of alcohol, partying, sex. These days are over, however, her mother probably supports the relationship with this loser of hers, cos she’s glad that her crazy lifestyle is over. Charlie is an alcoholic too, isn’t he! Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic, he‘ll get back on it sooner or later! And Josie, she swapped her excessive former lifestyle for consumerism. The gap is still there, though! You can see it in her sad eyes!
I think it’s a bit harsh to judge her Facebook like that. I’m the same age as her and to be honest that’s what most of our facebooks looked like when we were at school!

Certainly agree about her investment pieces!! Never see the same thing twice, she couldn’t possibly manage to wear things very much because she gets so much new stuff! I think to her it’s an ‘investment piece’ if she can get a couple Instagram posts out of it.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s a bit harsh to judge her Facebook like that. I’m the same age as her and to be honest that’s what most of our facebooks looked like when we were at school!
I have been wondering about this for a while now. Lots of British girls seem to get pretty wild (going to nightclubs in Ibiza, dancing round stripper poles, wearing skimpy skirts, drinking lots of beer) when they are young.

Is that a cultural thing? We don't seem to do that as much.

Hope I'm not offending anyone!

Reactions: 8
I have been wondering about this for a while now. Lots of British girls seem to get pretty wild (going to nightclubs in Ibiza, dancing round stripper poles, wearing skimpy skirts, drinking lots of beer) when they are young.

Is that a cultural thing? We don't seem to do that as much.

Hope I'm not offending anyone!
where are you from?

Yes I think it is a massive UK thing to be honest. We have quite a binge drinking culture here and certainly when I was young, me and a lot of my friends were out clubbing/drinking/house parties from the age of 14/15.
University is also as much about going out as it as about getting a degree. For lots of people the nightlife is probably more important!
I certainly wouldn’t wear the short dresses now that I used to wear! Very cringe!

• Heart

I'll start: I bought lilac trouses from River Island, hated them 🤣.

Haha good question! I have to admit, last year she talked me into some Stewart Weitzman over-the-knee boots from the Outnet (not bought via her link though) and as I‘m a sporty person, I have been thrilled with the Sweaty Betty bum sculpting tights which she wore and recommended back in the Clapham house days. I adore these and even ordered a second pair in the meantime. That’s all, nothing else. Her clothing style isn’t mine, it rather turns me off, tbh. I‘m not a granny yet and even if I‘ll be one one day, I’m sure, I’ll be a cool granny still wearing cool clothes. 😎

What picture should we use for the next thread?

Also I will start the new threads and post link here.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.