Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL No! :ROFLMAO:

alright time for another thread name. I'm surprised we made it this quick lol

Here's my suggestion:

Fashion Mumblr #3: Deceiver deceiver comment deleter this is not an AD
Yep, it was a wild ride this time! 🤪

And so many new "faces" 👍.

Love the new thread name 😍 and I wouldn't want to change a thing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have lost track of what the current quarantine rules are in the UK but if she is in fact having people over in violation of the lockdown and is dumb enough to post it on Instagram, I hope she faces some consequences for that monumental lack of judgement. Where I live, a woman posted a #tbt on her Instagram page of being out and about in a way that would have breached the lockdown had it been a current picture. The cops saw it somehow and issued her a penalty notice because apparently police don't understand the concept of throwback pics. So it's very, very possible to get done because of an ill-thought Instagram post.

On a separate note, I liked one of the dresses she was shilling in her latest video (not the white sack she laughably proclaimed would be flattering on viewers of every age), but I don't want to click on her affiliate links at the moment so I guess I have some hunting to do.

I'm also interested in her claim that 90% of her videos are not ads, because since I've started watching her I would say that a majority are ads. And this is a problem I have with influencers and the brands who sponsor them generally - when everything is an ad, nothing is memorable. Everything bleeds together and I couldn't tell you whether I'm supposed to go buy from Farfetched or H&M or Ted Baker or who the hell knows who else.

Edit: I found the dress, it's 150 pounds ahahahaha NO THANKS JOSIE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If you are in here lol you’re my hero 💀 View attachment 132964
The person that wrote this is awesome! 👍🏽👌🏽👊🏽

I have lost track of what the current quarantine rules are in the UK but if she is in fact having people over in violation of the lockdown and is dumb enough to post it on Instagram, I hope she faces some consequences for that monumental lack of judgement. Where I live, a woman posted a #tbt on her Instagram page of being out and about in a way that would have breached the lockdown had it been a current picture. The cops saw it somehow and issued her a penalty notice because apparently police don't understand the concept of throwback pics. So it's very, very possible to get done because of an ill-thought Instagram post.

On a separate note, I liked one of the dresses she was shilling in her latest video (not the white sack she laughably proclaimed would be flattering on viewers of every age), but I don't want to click on her affiliate links at the moment so I guess I have some hunting to do.

I'm also interested in her claim that 90% of her videos are not ads, because since I've started watching her I would say that a majority are ads. And this is a problem I have with influencers and the brands who sponsor them generally - when everything is an ad, nothing is memorable. Everything bleeds together and I couldn't tell you whether I'm supposed to go buy from Farfetched or H&M or Ted Baker or who the hell knows who else.

Edit: I found the dress, it's 150 pounds ahahahaha NO THANKS JOSIE.
Which dress was it? Lol maybe we can start sharing where items of clothing are sold online? This will prevent us clicking and stop her getting affiliate link money

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Which dress was it? Lol maybe we can start sharing where items of clothing are sold online? This will prevent us clicking and stop her getting affiliate link money
It was the last French Connection dress she tried on and it's available here: https://www.frenchconnection.com/product/woman-collections/71nnd/eka-embroidered-dress.htm

I actually think it might look better on her than it does on the model, in that it seems better fitted on her, and I think if I'd just come across it on the website I might not have been that interested. So credit to her for that, honestly. But I wish it was fully lined to the hem without that strip of unlined lace, and I'm also not paying 150 quid for an unnecessary dress during a global economic crisis of gigantic proportions. Soz Josie.

Reactions: 5
I actually think it might look better on her than it does on the model, in that it seems better fitted on her, and I think if I'd just come across it on the website I might not have been that interested. So credit to her for that, honestly.
So true. Sometimes when I'm walking past a Topshop or River Island (shops I normally wouldn't go to), I look for the dresses she showed us, just for fun, and then when I see those dresses IRL I'm shocked how cheap looking and poorly made they are, as she usually makes them look 10 times more elegant and chic.

Reactions: 10
The person that wrote this is awesome! 👍🏽👌🏽👊🏽

She set up an eBay account with her mother and the link from her you tube haul took you to the fake zimmermans

Reactions: 4
I found it strange in her most recent vlog she claimed they didn’t have any vegetables in their house, but they seem to have gone to the farmer’s market a few times over the last week? She must be cutting and piecing together random footage to get these daily vlogs out.

Reactions: 7
I found it strange in her most recent vlog she claimed they didn’t have any vegetables in their house, but they seem to have gone to the farmer’s market a few times over the last week? She must be cutting and piecing together random footage to get these daily vlogs out.
Possibly or running out as they are really cooking for 3-4-5 people and not just 2

Reactions: 3
Am trying to catch up with the last few blogs but she’s just so irritating I’m not sure I’m going to last.... I’m surprised she doesn’t need more than one teeth whitening strip to cover that load of knashers!!!!! 🤣

[edit] can’t see any difference after using the teeth whitening strips! Her teeth are still annoying and no whiter!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OK, I have been watching this thread and I finally have to post. The fact that there is photographic evidence that Charlie's sister visited their house during lockdown is just too much. We are all trying to be so careful to protect those we love from Covid19. They have consistently lied that they have had no visitors and now have deleted the evidence! Clearly Josie's mother was also there at one time, even if she isn't now. It's against government guidelines, it's deceiving their viewers. It's really awful...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.