Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just skimmed through the latest flogathon - what a bore-fest that was! Is our Pimply Princess really suggesting we give a blackhead removal tool as a gift? If I was on the receiving end of that then the giver would get their nose reshaped courtesy of a nifty left hook! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is now CuRiOUs of what brands her followers are looking forward to shop this Black Friday . What a sneaky way to get more affiliate income .. she will just dump lots of swipe up Aff links after receiving responses from people . She makes me sick .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
fun fact - i was watching chase amie (she has a real job and makes good money - like sophie shohet, and does youtube on the side). She and her husband bought a house recently and she bought christmas decorations for the house - she said in the video that she went to Wilko (a UK store similar to something in between a target and a dollar store in the US) for cheap and cheerful decorations that cost 3 GBP (they actually looked quite nice) and said why spend 15 GBP on decorations? I thought of Josie spending all of that money (desperately wanting to have the 12 foot tree LOL) to impress her viewers buying expensive decorations and I laughed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I dOn'T uSuAlLy ShOp aT ViCtOrIa'S SeCreT bEcaUsE iT iS eXpEnSiVe fOr WhAt iT iS. Says the Ho with 40K in coats. Again proving that her giant granny panties and mismatched bra straps shining in vlogs is her real deal. Charlie must love the granny role play!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I dOn'T uSuAlLy ShOp aT ViCtOrIa'S SeCreT bEcaUsE iT iS eXpEnSiVe fOr WhAt iT iS. Says the Ho with 40K in coats. Again proving that her giant granny panties and mismatched bra straps shining in vlogs is her real deal. Charlie must love the granny role play!
Anything that isn’t given to her is expensive though 👌 😂

Wait the snug room isn’t the snug?
C7915FEE-E61F-4572-9AE1-1BD9A49D31B6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well it's better than the carport. I give her one month and we'll never hear about it again.
As soon as her one month's free trial is up she will be returning it for a refund and she will be back at the HoHo Farmhouse!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
the best dress you say? Sureee
View attachment 312839View attachment 312838View attachment 312841View attachment 312842
Well now we know where that H&M jacket went 😂
the best dress you say? Sureee
View attachment 312839View attachment 312838View attachment 312841View attachment 312842
Well now we know where that H&M jacket went 😂
New... new!!!! Only worn when wrangling pumpkins, throwing leaves around and generally pratting about in the mud!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Obvi the bikes at HoHo Farmhouse are magical, Meghan looked at them once.
ho ho farmhouse, LOL

I was wondering how she POOF got a pelaton. If I were that CS person and was treated that way I would TOTALLY send her some "like new" returned item.

Wonder also WHO carried that heavy thing all they way up all those winding stairs to that snug?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ho ho farmhouse, LOL

I was wondering how she POOF got a pelaton. If I were that CS person and was treated that way I would TOTALLY send her some "like new" returned item.

Wonder also WHO carried that heavy thing all they way up all those winding stairs to that snug?!
In the US Peleton sends someone like XPO out to deliver the bikes and assemble for an additional $250 or so. They are said to have an awful service, so some end up just fixing it themselves. If this is the case, I am sure we will hear all about it. cHaRliE hAd To UsE a WrEnCh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The new sweaty Betty stuff from the other day is on her eBay too, she literally flogged it last week! No shame.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The new sweaty Betty stuff from the other day is on her eBay too, she literally flogged it last week! No shame.
SHE WORKED OUT IN THIS! AND CLAIMS BRAND NEW!

Almost all of those gifted sweaty Betty items are on eBay. She’s a ass WHO CAN'T SPELL ESCAPE

2CB4D650-EF5E-4702-9092-3C6144360AB0.jpeg
D07916BF-E74C-4349-A41C-3861FBBE124F.jpeg

she also wore this for the ENTIRE lion king vlog... including to and from hoho and the massage and for dinner... the whole day. NEW yeah right... LIAR. And I'm sure it's not washed if it has tags. I don't have an ebay account but if I did, I would report her to ebay with proof!

271B7B04-40D5-43B6-8A63-013ABC704E01.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
SHE WORKED OUT IN THIS! AND CLAIMS BRAND NEW!

Almost all of those gifted sweaty Betty items are on eBay. She’s a ass WHO CAN'T SPELL ESCAPE

View attachment 312931View attachment 312932

she also wore this for the ENTIRE lion king vlog... including to and from hoho and the massage and for dinner... the whole day. NEW yeah right... LIAR. And I'm sure it's not washed if it has tags.

View attachment 312951
Funny there is a report item feature on eBay. Turns out it only takes about 10 minutes to report all her opened nEw unpackaged poo fingered makeup.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.