Fashion Mumblr #18 Oh X-Mas tree, Oh X-Mas tree, 12ft seems too big to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what she’s talking about. Can someone explain? 🙏
Shewearsfashion is someone who called out Josie this summer about her racist tweets. Josie then made her Twitter private, now back to it being public, without so much as an apology. I believe (correct me if I am wrong) they are comparing that to Patricia Bright’s drama recently, about how people are trying to cancel her.

Reactions: 12
Shewearsfashion is someone who called out Josie this summer about her racist tweets. Josie then made her Twitter private, now back to it being public, without so much as an apology. I believe (correct me if I am wrong) they are comparing that to Patricia Bright’s drama recently, about how people are trying to cancel her.
No I think this is about Hannah Gale. She wrote a racist tweet years ago and never deleted it, even though being called out on it, and then when she was finally exposed and Twitter turned on her, she claimed she’d never seen any of the messages sent to her.. which was a lie as she’d replied to a few of them.. she then went on to delete all messages that called her out until she finally just upped and left, with a half hearted apology. She then arrived back on Instagram on Friday under a new username launching a new “Blog” and account, and has made no mention of the reason why she left.... it’s unsurprisingly pissed off a lot of people and the hypocrisy of many of the “influencers” who either spoke up at the time or said nothing and who have now welcomed her back is pretty funny... no doubt that horse-teeth has welcomed her back too, although actually she’d probably staying quiet so that she doesn’t tempt people to bring her own indiscretions back up again....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No I think this is about Hannah Gale. She wrote a racist tweet years ago and never deleted it, even though being called out on it, and then when she was finally exposed and Twitter turned on her, she claimed she’d never seen any of the messages sent to her.. which was a lie as she’d replied to a few of them.. she then went on to delete all messages that called her out until she finally just upped and left, with a half hearted apology. She then arrived back on Instagram on Friday under a new username launching a new “Blog” and account, and has made no mention of the reason why she left.... it’s unsurprisingly pissed off a lot of people and the hypocrisy of many of the “influencers” who either spoke up at the time or said nothing and who have now welcomed her back is pretty funny... no doubt that horse-teeth has welcomed her back too, although actually she’d probably staying quiet so that she doesn’t tempt people to bring her own indiscretions back up again....
Oh didn’t know about it, clearly Horsie has company.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The vlog starts off with full view on her camel toe, sorry but a bit much !

Her battery is flashing at her, I would say with the undies and houha she is flashing at us!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lost it again. Knitted tabard - bra on full view . Sexy basque for her !!!!! Nòooo & picking her blackheads . Creative Josie I think not. Get a real job .

• Sick
  • Haha
isn't she cold with a jumper/sweater that is open to the sides? From Topshop? they must be paying her a fortune to walk around in that stupid top all day in November.

• Haha
I struggled to watch today's vlog. She decided to keep in the extremely poor audio quality caused by her new derma planning tool and I couldn't stand the dogs barking for about 5 minutes. My cat ran out of the room!!!
Wouldn't any normal person keep them out whilst filming or wait until they've stopped? She's trying to show products and we couldn't hear a word of what she was saying. For the tool, someone with her experience should have cut the audio and recorded a clip on top as to not torture her viewers.
Embarrassing.
There are some amazing channels out there with only a few thousand subscribers and their videos look like feature films compared to this shoddy excuse of a video.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg, sorry I must live under a rock, but recently I’ve been too busy to catch up with youtube, how/why are people trying to cancel Patricia?

Reactions: 9
Josie has never left the internet unfortunately lol

• Haha
What in the??? I refuse to watch this crap

She’s giving quite the eyeful of crazy to Her barely noticeable new subscribers for the contest.
This is the video thumbnail??? What in the actual duck 🤣 why. Whyyyyy. What is that face. How is that attracting viewers?? She is so goddamn lazy. Just take a video thumbnail photo!! Why is that so hard.

Did anyone read those Animorphs books as children? It looks like she’s going through a ... transformation 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg, sorry I must live under a rock, but recently I’ve been too busy to catch up with youtube, how/why are people trying to cancel Patricia?
I believe she was looking at investing or giving away £10,000 to black women owned businesses, and she asked people to retweet. And some other influencer was running a giveaway for an LV bag, so obviously the giveaway got more retweets. Patricia didn’t like that and made a tweet saying she should have given away a LV handbag instead to get more traction for her tweet. People were dragging her for it.

Josie has never left the internet unfortunately lol
Charlie was supporting Josie by blocking people and recently his Twitter page is suspended. I wasn’t sure if he is back, shewears fashion has previously called out Josie for her racist tweets publicly, so I just assumed it’s the same. I wasn’t aware of Hannah’s tweets. Yeah unfortunately for the world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.