Fashion Mumblr #16 Kefalonia to Cotswolds, shore to shore, beige coats galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating her croissant, she put it down, cuddled the dog on her lap, then picked up her croissant and continued eating !!!! WITHOUT WASHING HER HANDS !!! Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Eating her croissant, she put it down, cuddled the dog on her lap, then picked up her croissant and continued eating !!!! WITHOUT WASHING HER HANDS !!! Disgusting.
I know a let of pet owners that do this. It is disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched Lydia in ages but from what I remember when she moved home was, she would spend ages on each room searching for the correct bed and making sure it was how she really wanted it ( not sure if that was the case or the videos might have been hat painful that it seemed like for ever)

as our lady seems to have rushed everything. She could have don’t quality over quantity, really thought out each room and it’s use and tried to find amazing furniture. She is destroying that property.

All the videos are now adds. Think she has ran out of money and will take and plug everything, she lost a lot during Covid I think and now can’t afford that property. Wonder what the monthly mortgage is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been watching her channel now since she started. She went from being quite relatable to being quite out of touch with her demographic. Most people don’t earn half of the amount she is peddling. What saddens me is that she bought a listed property knowing full well it comes with responsibilities both morally and legally yet has turned that home into something of a film set. That’s all it seems is a giant show home for her business. Not Charlie’s but hers. It seems and I could be wrong that it is all about her only her and will ever be about her. Charlie is quite insufferable at the best of times with his constant educating the viewers yet basic facts are spoken as if relevations or he doesn’t know. What it appears on camera is that he is nothing but a glorified gardener and cook for her and buyer for whatever she or the house needs. It’s a shame because that house and the grounds has so much potential but it is being wasted for her vanity projects. This isn’t a new thing either, Martha Stewart did a similar thing at the beginning of her career probably one of the first influencers before that became a thing. Josie hasn’t invented the wheel here so to speak. The dressing room beautiful as it is is a complete disaster in terms of lighting and what is concerning is that Josie has only just realised that now? She’ll drop nearly 2 million pounds on a property like that dress it up specifically for her videos and Instagram than for the good of the house and it’s heritage yet the lighting isn’t good quality. Either she’s not as intelligent as she claims to be (many videos proving my statement there she has made on referencing her top flight education) or she’s been reading this and many other comments and thinking oops I made a mistake here. Not a lot adds up with her and her actions. Don’t even get me started on the amount of things she attains yet doesn’t use. Yesterday’s video showed the attic room full up with junk. A perfectly decent sized room for absolute junk worse of all just dumped there messy and not organised. I find it quite sad actually considering so many are about to lose jobs, be forced with redundancy packages and yet they have so much but it’s dumped, not cared about or stuffed away.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As previous posters have queried I wondered about her mortgage payment and I found this on the internet. Of course it is just not the mortgage payment but the upkeep of such an old property - I am thinking of the heating costs alone......

If you are planning to secure a £2 million mortgage to purchase or remortgage a property, Trinity has access to HSBC for Intermediaries and the lender is offering a two-year fixed-rate at 1.14% and the APRC is 3.2%.

The monthly repayments would be as low as £1,900 on interest-only and £6,562 on full capital repayment over a 30-year term. The bank charges a £999 arrangement fee.

To qualify for the 1.14% rate borrowers will need to put down a 40% deposit and after the fixed period, the mortgage reverts to the 3.54% standard variable rate. The rate is 0.1% more expensive for borrowers putting down a 25% deposit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think that is a great concern if the rumours are true that Lala owns half of it if not all of it. I do recall her bragging about that in one of her video. Which if it is true it shows not only lack of teaching your children the value of money but it also is a great way to protect her assets should she eventually marry. Having said that in this day and age women get the house anyway so really there is no need to secure the assets the way it appears. I could be completely wrong and would be more than pleased to be proven wrong but that what it appears. A sly, underhand way of keeping Charlie in his rightful place in her mind. Charlie isn’t a bad person not very bright it appears but not a bad person. I don’t think Josie is either but not raised with any scruples or foresight into anything but her. I think she’s Lala’s little Princess and will always be that. I speak from being a parent myself and going by videos and comments made by Josie in the years she’s become public and say this if we are to take her by her word. There’s helping your children and then there is overdoing it. Helping them with driving lessons is a means to an end, they can get better employment and be more independent. It will teach them the value of keeping a car, up keeping the vehicle fine. Then they go to work pay their bills and you hope in time they get the hang of the real world. With property buying contributing a small amount towards their deposit is quite common but what is not so common or wise is to buy a student a £900,000 townhouse in Central London. How on Earth do you come back from that? How will they learn the value of money if it’s handed on a silver platter? A great injustice to raising a child is to spoil them in that way. That’s why the property ladder is called a ladder you work small to go up in the world. I’m not surprised by Josie’s cavalier attitude to life and money and spending is when she’s never really had to graft. Again I’m happy to be proven wrong but not gaslighted. If one is going to brag and then live like a modern day Marie Antoinette then it comes with consequences and gaslighting viewers and making We need to talk videos is neither redemptive nor productive. Being humble is not a sign of weakness nor does it show lack of progress in life but it protective to your business and integrity.

No constructive criticism comments...oops I ment trolling . All is well in Cotswolds fairyland.
Just this one . How dare she ?
It is a fair comment

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
P.s Josie...Made.com do have a returns policy. You can return any item within 14 days. Stop trying to act as if the chest of drawers are a bespoke piece and can’t possibly be returned 🤭 unless it was a freebie??? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Here's a suggestion for new thread name...anyone brave enough to start a new one?

Fashion Mumblr #17 Negative comments on auto delete, manic hoarder with dirty feet.

Here's a suggestion for new thread name...anyone brave enough to start a new one?

Fashion Mumblr #17 Negative comments on auto delete, manic hoarder with dirty feet.
I have no clue 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

I can start a new one but you have to tell me which threat name you want and who is the author to tag. 🙂

• Heart
I can start a new one but you have to tell me which threat name you want and who is the author to tag. 🙂
@Nellie Pledge
Negative comments on auto delete, manic hoarder with dirty feet.

@Woo_63
Autumnal FashUN on repeat, mucky mirrors and skanky feet.

These are the only ones I can see, correct me if I'm wrong.

@PettyBettyBoop did a collage a while back too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
@Nellie Pledge
Negative comments on auto delete, manic hoarder with dirty feet. Vote with ❤

@Woo_63
Autumnal FashUN on repeat, mucky mirrors and skanky feet. Vote with :ROFLMAO:

My vote is ❤ also due to auto delete, thanks I will add the collage. I think we wait for an hour or so, until enough votes are in. If you have other suggestions I will add them, as long as I can edit the comment. Otherwise, I or another person have to do a new comment for the votes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Nellie Pledge
Negative comments on auto delete, manic hoarder with dirty feet. Vote with ❤

@Woo_63
Autumnal FashUN on repeat, mucky mirrors and skanky feet. Vote with :ROFLMAO:

My vote is ❤ also due to auto delete, thanks I will add the collage. I think we wait for an hour or so, until enough votes are in. If you have other suggestions I will add them, as long as I can edit the comment. Otherwise, I or another person have to do a new comment for the votes.
Some hoarding and feet pics

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.