Fashion Mumblr #16 Kefalonia to Cotswolds, shore to shore, beige coats galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies that I seem unable to edit the thread title. Perhaps we can gather the suggestions and ask an Admin to do it?

Using the "sort by most votes" instructons:

Top votes in the last thread went to:
" I would change the "exceptional fashion blogger with an eye for detail " to exceptional greedy lying blagger with no fashion sense " "

Second most votes went to:
"Kefalonia to Cotswolds, Shore to Shore; An Autumn Edit? Beige Coats Galore!"

Sorry for messing this up, please don't shadow-ban me. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Apologies that I seem unable to edit the thread title. Perhaps we can gather the suggestions and ask an Admin to do it?

" I would change the "exceptional fashion blogger with an eye for detail " to exceptional greedy lying blagger with no fashion sense " "

No problem at all, thanks for starting the new thread ❤

We'll have to be more prepared for the next one.

I'm off back to work now x

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I stepped in that trap (not being able to change the title) the first time as well. I was waiting for more votings to open the new thread, so far we only had 2 votings. But the one you chose was the one with the most (aka two lol). So it is ok. Maybe add some of the pics from the last page, liked especially that one with the bunch of coats on the off-centre island.

My tl;dr I prepared whilst waiting:

- went to Kefalaronamia or how it's spelled, who knows, certainly not Josie, whose tradition it is to have a yearly holiday there (booked ONE year in advance)

- no self-quarantine needed when you visit the soho farmhouse instead

- the attic wasp-nest walk-in closet of dreams is finished

- likes the country life cow tit so much that her closet mirrors are inspired by it

- did I mention tit? her favourite pose in the fields of outstanding number suggest digestive issues (again, crossover to the MG's and Lydia's morning runs)

- likes to keep her designer bags in a box with her shoes on top of them (this lead to @appleblossoms iconic "she knows the price of everything and the worth of nothing")

- sent the Millen-Gordon's a pasta feast

- said pasta feast was as beige as her 3 zillion coats

- doesn't need sunscreen when she wears chunky jewlery to the beach

- elf shoes 4 lyfe

- roof top(less) terrace in planing, beware church goers

- made her self advocate for honest influencers... gave that business up a day later

- likes to hamster venus razors in her designer handbag for possible hard times probably (she should have used one when she clicked that photo of the white swimsuit instead of clutching a clutch over her crotch)

- made an IG story about her earnings, didn't go into detail but assured she earnt more than Jeff Bezos per month (the power of manifestation)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
There is no link on the old thread! People will get lost in tattle life place of astonishing truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tattlers,

It is I
The Queen of boredom and beige coats,
Plus an attic room filled with ghosts,
Only Pink, Cream and beige
I’m not Lydia, so please no sage
Swipe up or click those links
Fill my pockets as I pour me some drinks
Please only love and no hate
In the Cotswolds I create
using lies and deciete
You can’t touch me even with your receipts
It is true I only love myself
How could you not, this house and wealth?
Quarantine rules never applied to me
I do as I want just like my shopping sprees
Zimmermann dupes to wipe away the scandal
Mommy dearest guided me on how to handle
Poor Charlie and his love for Ali
So I sent them pasta to remember me, Josie.
That is all my little darlings
I’m off to delete some more comments that aren’t so charming.
xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Julia123 said:
The filthy filter of death and flies..... and antique mirror really help sell this look 🤨 Which by the way is hideous Who would wear that vest over a sweater with sleeves like that?
And the mess behind her.... she’s so lazy

That must be one of the most horrendous outfits I've seen lately. Are those snake print boots?

She doesn't have any sense of style, does she. The longer I look at that outfit, the worse I think it is.

o_O

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That must be one of the most horrendous outfits I've seen lately. Are those snake print boots?

She doesn't have any sense of style, does she. The longer I look at that outfit, the worse I think it is.

o_O
That isn't even a fashion mumbling anymore it's plain mute. And blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Thank you for starting the new thread !!!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗 🌹🌹🌹
I panicked there for a minute ...🤣🤣
Zoomed through the vlog today. Only watched the clothes/shoes bit. I wish she would go back to fashion content . Couldn't be bothered to watch the rest.
Or is it now going to be Charles and Lala in all of her vlogs ???
If she doesn't like being criticised , she should just do fashion .

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Did anyone catch the Freudian slip in today's video? She said "I'm not going to be honest" instead of what she meant - that she WAS going to be honest. LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Today while awaiting a delivery: I decluttered my already paired down closet. I asked my daughter to do the same and she choose to. I also gathered up some extra toiletries and we put it all in a few boxes and we drove it directly to the women’s shelter. I also gave my second LV to my new SIL who just moved here from Asia. I washed my Converse. Not bragging, but this is to say, I’m not putting the ho in hoarder, Josie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you for starting the new thread !!!!!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗 🌹🌹🌹
I panicked there for a minute ...🤣🤣
Zoomed through the vlog today. Only watched the clothes/shoes bit. I wish she would go back to fashion content . Couldn't be bothered to watch the rest.
Or is it now going to be Charles and Lala in all of her vlogs ???
If she doesn't like being criticised , she should just do fashion .
I swore never to watch our racist dahhling biatch again but I love organizing stuff and YT is pushing her at me, and I am bored... halp.... I mean it is not like my 1 view with adblocker would give her anything (besides interaction) but I have my principles but then again, I love organizing content.. but then, given it's Josie, who isn't able to be tidy, how valuable would be this "organizing" her shoes... ahhhhh o_O
How was it? Be my codependent person. Give me my fix. 🥴

Did anyone catch the Freudian slip in today's video? She said "I'm not going to be honest" instead of what she meant - that she WAS going to be honest. LOL
It's like that riddle with the liar. It goes like "I'm a liar, and I tell you that I lie" Does this now mean the person was honest? (I'm sure the riddle is a bit more elaborate but I can't remember).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What about her babbling on about how things from London just don’t fit in her new lifeeeee, this doesn’t seem to fit a country life, more a going to the club

Fitting
That white dress just looked stupid,! No rude remarks😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What about her babbling on about how things from London just don’t fit in her new lifeeeee, this doesn’t seem to fit a country life, more a going to the club

Fitting
Barbie wore it better.

As if her London style was too extravagant for the countryside. What a bs. The only thing she should skip for the countryside should be having everything in white or light beige. Which is ironic, given the fact that everything she buys has these "colours".

And it's also not like she is a farmer now, who has to work on the fields (oh lord, don't get me started again about her ignorant remarks about farmers...) or in the stables. She just needs proper clothes for taking the dogs, herself, the MGs for a walk and to get from the house to the car and back. There will be certainly mud splatters. But that would be a reason to crank out her singing washing machine again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.