Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Darlings, I am back. I tried to get my profile deleted but did not happen. Josie really got to me due to her careless behavior during this pandemic and her ignorant comments about being on the “spectrum”. I heard she even made a new comment about her dogs. Like FFs woman, STOP!!

I literally just logged onto my YT on my TV. Long and behold- her channel is being recommended again. I guess because I watched Freddy’s haul week (they were actually enjoyable).

I am flabbergasted at her views vs her subs. Not even 1/4 of her viewers are watching. 31k, 40K, 57k, 55k, 71k, 46k, 62k, - per 486k subscribers.

Now using Bailey Sarian. 2.55mil subscribers but her views are 1.9mil, 2.2mil, 1.8mil, etc.
More than half and more watch her.

It really makes me wonder if Josie’s subs are bots and followers with multiple accounts subscribed? Either way- I still don’t know how companies sponsor her as her viewership is not solid or good on YT. It’s pretty poor in comparison.

I read on Lydia’s thread that she (Lidl) has about 25% fake bots as followers on IG based on an audit thing (just going based on what was said- can’t really confirm and don’t recall the exact details).

• Heart
Reactions: 37

My Dahlings Its me

Tattlers,

It is I
The Queen of boredom and beige coats,
Plus an attic room filled with ghosts,
Only Pink, Cream and beige
I’m not Lydia, so please no sage
Swipe up or click those links
Fill my pockets as I pour me some drinks
Please only love and no hate
In the Cotswolds I create
using lies and deciete
You can’t touch me even with your receipts
It is true I only love myself
How could you not, this house and wealth?
Quarantine rules never applied to me
I do as I want just like my shopping sprees
Zimmermann dupes to wipe away the scandal
Mommy dearest guided me on how to handle
Poor Charlie and his love for Ali
So I sent them pasta to remember me, Josie.
That is all my little darlings
I’m off to delete some more comments that aren’t so charming.
xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Iris1969

VIP Member
Something positive for a change:
20200926_173435.jpg

Good for him 👍.
(And without any support from Josie 😡)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
In yesterday’s vlog she mentioned something on the lines of the dog being on the spectrum(?!) only because he was scared of the fire alarm noise. She doesn’t deserve any dog in the world.
And she is on the spectrum of being an asshole. But on the higher end of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Woo_63

Chatty Member
I know it's against the rules but I just want to tell you all that I'm leaving the thread.

I haven't had time or the inclination to keep up with Josie's shenanigans lately so I'm going gracefully.

I've had the best laugh reading your comments and I feel that we'd be friends in the real world.

Continue the good work ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Woo_63

Chatty Member
I worked from 8am to 10pm yesterday.

I was on the road by 3am this morning for a 2 hour 50 minute drive to a flower market in Manchester then dressed a church and a function room in the area... before ending up stuck in traffic on the M62 ffs (I drove earlier and my colleague is driving back).

This is why I have no time for the likes of Josie and the other influencers when they say they've worked hard to get where they are blah blah blah... they wouldn't know a hard days work if it kicked them up the *rse.

Sorry... just venting 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

notsoposh

VIP Member
That must be one of the most horrendous outfits I've seen lately. Are those snake print boots?

She doesn't have any sense of style, does she. The longer I look at that outfit, the worse I think it is.

o_O
I know there are people who think she’s better at styling clothes but I have never agreed to that. Most of her clothes are in the same color range which makes pairing easier and she wears a lot of dresses so there the outfit it already done. Her hair and makeup skills are basic at best.
Her interior skills are atrocious, personality even worse. She’s a crazy hoarder, isn’t even clean. Lots of instances of being rude or outright racist. Runs scams like no one’s business.
What exactly is she influencing?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Meghan2190

Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve noticed that she treats the dogs differently. I feel like she’s more into this one in the pic (I still have to learn to tell them apart) than the black/brownish one. She snuggles/kisses this one more often and she always goes ‘you are lovely, I really love you my chicken’, and it rarely happens with the other one.
Probably because she's racist?😅👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I thinks she means ‘non stop’ and not ‘none stop’. And this girl seriously wants to go on about how great she did at school lol
I cringed at all of these stories, from Charlie smothering that dog to the all pink bougie skincare to the post workout breakfast.. such an elevated country living we should all envy.

And is this really what you would call practical and cute?
Screenshot_20200919_143240.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Julia123

VIP Member
Another multiple day series of JOSIE’S DOING IT WRONG. For those of you who can’t access or don’t want to watch this 2 day epic and spectacular parade of FASHUN.... See below for the the first 2 days of the every day this week featuring of her expertise on not trends but just sweaty weather girl excited delivery on autumn shit she already has and what everyone already knows. She’s mixed up the word “preppy” with “granny” and “hot mess” and just can’t get enough of it. Lordy I can’t believe I’m missing floral dresses and fields. lol

Yes Brown is a FALL TREND for the first time in history. And yes you are not imagining this... same stuff over 2 days. Even better, she's paid her own cash money begging for an epic future partnership for it and has spread it out over 2 days and never ending previous days on stories to pay for them.

And special guest stars: filthy dirty bare feet right next to 200 pairs of shoes, Hagrid's cloak, lots and lots of butt shots, bare titties in need of intimissime sponsorship begging, plastic pearl jewelry and zipper pulls, Elvis shearling collars with plastic black zippers, alien wing shoulder thingys, boxy coats even your grandmother wouldn’t wear with pockets not meant for hands, tippy toes and 🐫 toe, the same beige coat but worse as a dressing gown to wear outside, an array of more neck brace white sweaters, and the ever present cord that the light is plugged into... featured in EVERY SHOT.

I mean it is hilariously ridiculous. 😆🤪😳🤢🙄😲😵🥱😴. French Chef kisses! 💋

A86A0F8E-D695-407F-9911-1CD20E8B2A0A.png
002BA5F0-AD06-4259-8A6E-173EAF6E062C.jpeg
96A47F78-A04D-47C5-9641-974EFE621483.png
726307E4-59BE-45F0-99B8-03BCF5356322.jpeg
EF019448-5A91-4FC1-B372-E6F87F010D89.jpeg
B8CCD4EB-0BFA-4E34-AC89-2EED4ADABC41.jpeg
1197B18F-E12D-4EBE-BCB6-649951468F8E.png
30B4C7E0-C2FC-4095-8B10-94CBD78178B5.jpeg
55E4F014-F352-4F8D-B470-C5E244F6D256.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Perfect for walking in cow dung, mid and dogs Pooh. Imagine that§ fur after one walk! Stupid woman. She really talks codswallop.
It has to be trolling. I certainly have never seen a more impractical shoe ever. But maybe she is looking for inside shoes... for her cold manor.

Don't they care about her mother's protection? Doesn't she care about her health? What's wrong with these people? They live their lives as though there is no pandemic or as if they virus doesn't concern them. Sometimes I really doubt their IQ levels. They may be cunning and shrewd business people but I doubt they have real intelligence.😡
They live in Cotswolds AONB - area of non bacteria (and virus)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anyone catch the Freudian slip in today's video? She said "I'm not going to be honest" instead of what she meant - that she WAS going to be honest. LOL

• Haha
  • Wow