Fashion Mumblr #16 Kefalonia to Cotswolds, shore to shore, beige coats galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow talk about revealing in the vlog today - their attic room is a pig pen. Remember there are only two people living in this mansion for ?9 months and their attic looks like that - where she could not even walk into the room? Pigs no other word comes to mind. Then she can't find all of her lighting accessories? How much crap does she own that after nine months she can't find this stuff - wtf?
I would say hoarder !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My finished dressing room .....still waiting for push knobs, changing the nicotine stained glass to plain glass on the wardrobe doors, no seat cushion in the corner, no carpet/rug (did she ever decide?) and some chipped paint on the walls. The glass tops on her dressing table look nicotine stained uggghhh. I hope she gets some PR polish and glass cleaner because that room is a dust trap waiting to happen 😁

How many years has she been flogging? Surely she would know how to set up a soft box by now? It tickles me that she has to drape a sheet over the skylight 😂😂😂😂😂😂 so luxe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think that she secretly hates all the quirky original features of her house, as to her they clash with her polished Instagram worthy look, and that why she's slowly covering them all with tacky white doors and cabinets 🥴:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think that she secretly hates all the quirky original features of her house, as to her they clash with her polished Instagram vision and that why she's slowly covering them all with tacky white doors and cabinets:
It looked so much nicer without the doors in front of the DOOR.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet that company were delighted to see the sleeves of her PR cardigan double up as oven mitts. Ungrateful toad! It makes me sick how many freebies she gets and I had to skip through 4 adverts. Mind you, one was for Anusol wipes which I thought suited her channel 😀

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
This rug... why is it so close to the fireplace? Why is it not turnt 90°... (why does my internet suck and go off every 5 min since last weekend).. so many questions, who knows the answer.

The rug

I
am a
rug
my pat-
tern is
GEOMETRIC.
I
like it
close to the
FIRE.
Thank
god I'm
colour-BLIND
I
cannot see
PINK.
Under
the roof are
my cousins,
the circular
stained glass
DOORS.

(ah, internet is on again)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And why is she adding even more tacky French furniture to her Little Versailles bedroom when she has finally admitted a few vlogs back that her very English home doesn't suit fake antique French stuff? 🤦‍♀️
20201003_194138.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
And why is she adding even more tacky French furniture to her Little Versailles bedroom when she has finally admitted a few vlogs back that her very English home doesn't suit French stuff? 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 264180
That woman has no sense for interior. The random chair and lamp and now this. She cramped up her old house, and she will do it with this as well. And I thought it was due to the fact her old house was rather smallish.
And she needs more BIG rugs. But since she only waits for freebies she never will have a nice suiting rug for any of her rooms.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that she secretly hates all the quirky original features of her house, as to her they clash with her polished Instagram worthy look, and that why she's slowly covering them all with tacky white doors and cabinets 🥴:
I can’t believe she covered up that really interesting door! 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Okay I get design and decor is hard for some people, but come on.... it’s like she’s going out of her way to make it ugly and bad...

Is this a game? Is she trolling us??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Soooo...the Fashion Mumblr doesn't even know what "Fair Isle' is in terms of knitting/sweaters?? And the gruesome twosome haven't cleaned the filthy Aga yet! If they are going into the B & B business would anyone really want to pay to stay in such a mucky mansion?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Soooo...the Fashion Mumblr doesn't even know what "Fair Isle' is in terms of knitting/sweaters?? And the gruesome twosome haven't cleaned the filthy Aga yet! If they are going into the B & B business would anyone really want to pay to stay in such a mucky mansion?
Can’t wait for the reviews.

Was allowed to tour her closet of horrors. She styled me like a scarecrow. She offered me her used bacteria laden moisturizer to try. Dog hair with a side of pasta was scrumptious. Scrubbed my black feet daily in her luxurious bath. Got my exercise avoiding dog droppings in the garden. 9/10 they’re the best! -Minus one star, house was a little cold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet that company were delighted to see the sleeves of her PR cardigan double up as oven mitts. Ungrateful toad! It makes me sick how many freebies she gets and I had to skip through 4 adverts. Mind you, one was for Anusol wipes which I thought suited her channel 😀
I agree - I think this shows what a greedy spoilt little madame she really is . I lust after Brora items (they really are lovely when you see them and feel them) so she receives such a lovely cardigan and doesn't take care of it - this shows how entitled and spoilt she really is.

And I agree about how she witters on that she obtained a first in her degree and doesn't know the definition of fairisle and cabling in knitwear. Educate yourself woman - stop being a lazy git and educate yourself.

And as for ruining that beautiful house................. don't even start me. Although I did hear that she has been upsetting her neighbours quite a bit (don't know if it is true but what I heard) and has been taking a bit of an entitled view i.e. putting up that wooden sign post on common land without checking with them first etc. (but could just be a rumour but wouldn't surprise me)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
she has to be reading because suddenly she’s getting rid of the dirty mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.