Fashion Mumblr #16 Kefalonia to Cotswolds, shore to shore, beige coats galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked from 8am to 10pm yesterday.

I was on the road by 3am this morning for a 2 hour 50 minute drive to a flower market in Manchester then dressed a church and a function room in the area... before ending up stuck in traffic on the M62 ffs (I drove earlier and my colleague is driving back).

This is why I have no time for the likes of Josie and the other influencers when they say they've worked hard to get where they are blah blah blah... they wouldn't know a hard days work if it kicked them up the *rse.

Sorry... just venting 😤
I hope you get some rest over the weekend.

I do agree though.... " real " work is tiring and takes all day and sometimes night as well...unlike skipping from dress to dress, to the mirror and back 5000 times a day...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
IKEA, Argos, local furniture shop, not so local furniture shop, Harvey Nicks, Harrods, John Lewis.
Anywhere really, they are en trend!
Do you really want to know or are you grifting/begging?
Thanks for the new thread guys. ❤

20200919_115454.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Surely “Lala’s“ YT segment “my darrhhhllliiinnnggs” is not a sign of things to come. Maybe there’s a channel coming titled “The Lies of Lala”
She has got everybody fooled with her sweet innocent little old lady act in the comment section on YT 🙄.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Surely “Lala’s“ YT segment “my darrhhhllliiinnnggs” is not a sign of things to come. Maybe there’s a channel coming titled “The Lies of Lala”

Charling has been muzzled. I know he’s an annoying wanker, but I don’t mind the mansplaining- well, it’s preferable to Fumbler’s “I don’t want to be honest” slip.

Who needs that many coats and jackets?!? I caught myself wondering if the real Her Majesty has that much casual stuff in her wardrobe. I’ve definitely seen her wearing the same kit in the country homes.

Shameful abundance of stuff. I really have no idea what she’s trying to say, but all I see is idiocy and a huge waste of clothing etc. Much of which has been, at least, partially produced in sweatshops
She is going to pimp her mother out the way she did with Charlie and the dogs.
Stay too long in her vicinity and you get a YT channel and IG account and become a performing monkey.

These are it's baby sister 🤭:
View attachment 247135
These remind me of the kitten heeled bedroom slippers that wealthy suburban housewives used to teeter about in.
Flowing maxi, satin dressing gown, full makeup, glass of vodka and cigarette.
There was one in the hospital when I had my eldest. You could hear her clickety clacking as she came back from having a cigarette.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She is going to pimp her mother out the way she did with Charlie and the dogs.
Stay too long in her vicinity and you get a YT channel and IG account and become a performing monkey.

These remind me of the kitten heeled bedroom slippers that wealthy suburban housewives used to teeter about in.
Flowing maxi, satin dressing gown, full makeup, glass of vodka and cigarette.
There was one in the hospital when I had my eldest. You could hear her clickety clacking as she came back from having a cigarette.
Just like in desperate housewives!! Or brothel style😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope you get some rest over the weekend.

I do agree though.... " real " work is tiring and takes all day and sometimes night as well...unlike skipping from dress to dress, to the mirror and back 5000 times a day...
Thanks love I will x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why has she got people staying over her house?? Aren’t we potentially hitting a second wave of covid?? Are we not supposed to be having as little contact with each other as possible?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why has she got people staying over her house?? Aren’t we potentially hitting a second wave of covid?? Are we not supposed to be having as little contact with each other as possible?
Do you know who she is? She's Josephine Fear. She's above the law

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder what happened to the "secret exciting new project" she talked about a month ago? Was there really any project or was it just another way to promote the web design page? Did she scam her subs jet again? How out of character for her 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
I thinks she means ‘non stop’ and not ‘none stop’. And this girl seriously wants to go on about how great she did at school lol
Isn't she fecking great!!
No-one expects her to jump up and down on a yoga mat but they do expect her to spell!
Says she whose spelling and grammar are atrocious because I always seem to be speed typing or standing in a queue. Tattle Life is a great way to spend time in lockdown queues. 😁

This reminded me of my granny. When anyone was boasting or trying to make themselves sound great, granny would roll her eyes and mutter "good people are scarce." 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thinks she means ‘non stop’ and not ‘none stop’. And this girl seriously wants to go on about how great she did at school lol
I cringed at all of these stories, from Charlie smothering that dog to the all pink bougie skincare to the post workout breakfast.. such an elevated country living we should all envy.

And is this really what you would call practical and cute?
Screenshot_20200919_143240.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There's the rule of 6... so up to 6 people can meet inside or outside unless they live in a lockdown restricted area so unless her mother joins the get together she's ok 😒

Reactions: 10
Guess we all know what her business venture is:

Workout Cult X Freeze Lodge

Where people come to workout and freeze to death while being brainwashed by the Lord and Lady of the Manor into shopping her Affiliate links.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess we all know what her business venture is:

Workout Cult X Freeze Lodge

Where people come to workout and freeze to death while being brainwashed by the Lord and Lady of the Manor into shopping her Affiliate links.
Who was the idiot galloping back and worth, grinning insanely at the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's the rule of 6... so up to 6 people can meet inside or outside unless they live in a lockdown restricted area so unless her mother joins the get together she's ok 😒
Is it not 6 from 2 different households and not 6 from every corner of the South of England!
To be honest I don't know anymore! Just as well I am antisocial and don't have to think about it too hard.
Oh and Law..La is there she's making pizza with the others on Charlie's feed. 🙄
Why can't they pronounce Lala like everyone bloody else or does that make her sound too much like a Tellytubby??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cringed at all of these stories, from Charlie smothering that dog to the all pink bougie skincare to the post workout breakfast.. such an elevated country living we should all envy.

And is this really what you would call practical and cute? View attachment 247316
Perfect for walking in cow dung, mid and dogs Pooh. Imagine that§ fur after one walk! Stupid woman. She really talks codswallop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.