Fashion Mumblr #16 Kefalonia to Cotswolds, shore to shore, beige coats galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barbie wore it better.

As if her London style was too extravagant for the countryside. What a bs. The only thing she should skip for the countryside should be having everything in white or light beige. Which is ironic, given the fact that everything she buys has these "colours".

And it's also not like she is a farmer now, who has to work on the fields (oh lord, don't get me started again about her ignorant remarks about farmers...) or in the stables. She just needs proper clothes for taking the dogs, herself, the MGs for a walk and to get from the house to the car and back. There will be certainly mud splatters. But that would be a reason to crank out her singing washing machine again.
She is going to need the laughing dryer very soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is going to need the laughing dryer very soon!
Yeah, thought the same. The clothes won't dry outside as soon as it's wet and cold. And she can duck up the inside when she constantly dries her clothes there without heating on and regular airing.

Reactions: 16
That must be one of the most horrendous outfits I've seen lately. Are those snake print boots?

She doesn't have any sense of style, does she. The longer I look at that outfit, the worse I think it is.

o_O
I know there are people who think she’s better at styling clothes but I have never agreed to that. Most of her clothes are in the same color range which makes pairing easier and she wears a lot of dresses so there the outfit it already done. Her hair and makeup skills are basic at best.
Her interior skills are atrocious, personality even worse. She’s a crazy hoarder, isn’t even clean. Lots of instances of being rude or outright racist. Runs scams like no one’s business.
What exactly is she influencing?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She has clearly swapped Charlie for her dog 🥴:
View attachment 246960
Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve noticed that she treats the dogs differently. I feel like she’s more into this one in the pic (I still have to learn to tell them apart) than the black/brownish one. She snuggles/kisses this one more often and she always goes ‘you are lovely, I really love you my chicken’, and it rarely happens with the other one.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve noticed that she treats the dogs differently. I feel like she’s more into this one in the pic (I still have to learn to tell them apart) than the black/brownish one. She snuggles/kisses this one more often and she always goes ‘you are lovely, I really love you my chicken’, and it rarely happens with the other one.
Probably because she's racist?😅👌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Surely “Lala’s“ YT segment “my darrhhhllliiinnnggs” is not a sign of things to come. Maybe there’s a channel coming titled “The Lies of Lala”

Charling has been muzzled. I know he’s an annoying wanker, but I don’t mind the mansplaining- well, it’s preferable to Fumbler’s “I don’t want to be honest” slip.

Who needs that many coats and jackets?!? I caught myself wondering if the real Her Majesty has that much casual stuff in her wardrobe. I’ve definitely seen her wearing the same kit in the country homes.

Shameful abundance of stuff. I really have no idea what she’s trying to say, but all I see is idiocy and a huge waste of clothing etc. Much of which has been, at least, partially produced in sweatshops

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She loves to torture this one. The other dipsht knows better. I don’t know why she has dogs like this, she can’t even take care of their coats. I am fk all for reoccurring grooming appointments myself, that’s why I have short haired beasts that get the garden hose.
What’s up with LaLa’s moomoo? Are they trying to compete for best dressed in the retirement home? LaLa dressed like the patient with Depends and Josie like a patient who has sundowned and likes to dress themself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
One of the many things that annoys me (I only watch her because she lives in my neck of the woods and I want to see who she upsets next) is she keeps saying light beige coats are so smart and timeless etc etc and how she doesn't have a black or dark coloured coat. Really ..... have you tried wearing a light coloured coat in the winter in the Cotswolds or anywhere for that matter - waiting for a bus - in the rain and snow and then getting onto said crowded bus. Trust me a light colour coat would look like it had poo stains all over it by the end of the journey...... and that is never a good look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
One of the many things that annoys me (I only watch her because she lives in my neck of the woods and I want to see who she upsets next) is she keeps saying light beige coats are so smart and timeless etc etc and how she doesn't have a black or dark coloured coat. Really ..... have you tried wearing a light coloured coat in the winter in the Cotswolds or anywhere for that matter - waiting for a bus - in the rain and snow and then getting onto said crowded bus. Trust me a light colour coat would look like it had poo stains all over it by the end of the journey...... and that is never a good look.
You are right, but the reason why she keeps saying that beige is the best colour is because she will never have to wait for a bus/train in the rain. She’s privileged and not at all relatable in her clothes recommendations.

I deeply detest this picture. I hate when she plays with the dresses by pulling them to fake wind maybe? And that unnatural pose of the hand. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't believe J is on £20k plus a week . I don't think Freddy earns close to that and she has a better following ( I suspect both buy followers as they don't get that many views) I don't know anyone who owns a white/beige coat .

I find suede over the knee bits a bit tacky ... they just are not fashionable to me.

Reactions: 9
The "funny"/apologetic way she's always reacting to eating fast food is worrying to me 🥴:
20200919_094955.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I worked from 8am to 10pm yesterday.

I was on the road by 3am this morning for a 2 hour 50 minute drive to a flower market in Manchester then dressed a church and a function room in the area... before ending up stuck in traffic on the M62 ffs (I drove earlier and my colleague is driving back).

This is why I have no time for the likes of Josie and the other influencers when they say they've worked hard to get where they are blah blah blah... they wouldn't know a hard days work if it kicked them up the *rse.

Sorry... just venting 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.