Fashion Mumblr #14 Mumblings from the Farmhouse and a close shave in the cornfield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about them posing in a cabbage field, the more I'm convinced they are taking the piss 😏
I was thinking that too! The identical post at the same time. Would be typical for them... totally immature and unprofessional. Well either way.. I had a blast lagging at them today. 👯‍♀️👯‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There needs to be a tie breaker:

1: :D The Outlaw Josie Fear in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fields.

2 : :sick: Cabbage Patch kids, Josie and Lydia hit new low as hike to the fields they go

3. ♥ Teflon Josie nothing sticks

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I knew I was right. 😂😂

As my brother would say...she could eat an apple through a tennis racket!
Can you get dental work like bonding undone?? I think that's her problem. We need spaces between our teeth for saliva flow. That's why she is slurping all the time.
the problem is Not the veneers, the problem is skeletal, she needs surgery

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
There needs to be a tie breaker:

1: :D The Outlaw Josie Fear in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fields.

2 : :sick: Cabbage Patch kids, Josie and Lydia hit new low as hike to the fields they go

3. ♥ Teflon Josie nothing sticks
What about changing to Cabbage Patch Kids in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fiields... then we can use the funny photos of the dolls Petty? 🤣

Wet cabbages have fun in the fields, begging for soho farmhouse deals 🤣
That's brilliant ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What about changing to Cabbage Patch Kids in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fiields... then we can use the funny photos of the dolls Petty? 🤣

That's brilliant ❤
That’s hilarious! I’ll switch it! Gonna give it some more time and I’ll start the new thread with the new title!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alright my dahhhhlllinngs... new thread name will be:

@Woo_63

Cabbage Patch kids in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fields.

I will be starting up the new thread in just a few. I got a few cute pics to add. Standby.

Thank you all for your amazing suggestions for thread #15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Everyone,

New thread is up! Please join us here!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.