Fashion Mumblr #14 Mumblings from the Farmhouse and a close shave in the cornfield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestions for thread 15!~ If I missed anyone let me know.

@Woo_63

1♥) Game changer, immense and epic... greedy girl and annoying prick.

2:D) The Outlaw Josie Fear in an Area of Outstanding Number of Fields.

3 :mad:) Little Miss Bucket, greedy, fake and phony... 1.3 acres, room for a pony.

4 :sick: ) Cabbage Patch kids, Josie and Lydia hit new low as hike to the fields they go

@Pippa M
5 :( ) Cabbage patch habits of Voucher Josie
Just to be clear, number 2 was a mixture of suggestions from other Tattlers... can't remember who x

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
"Dahhhhllliinnngggs, how adorable are these slippers? They are just timeless and classic. Would go perfectly with my new life in the cabbage patch. Investment pieces dahhhllinngs. Investment pieces!"
s-l400.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

@Woo_63

3 :mad:) Little Miss Bucket, greedy, fake and phony... 1.3 acres, room for a pony.

4 :sick: ) Cabbage Patch kids, Josie and Lydia hit new low as hike to the fields they go

@Pippa M @notsoposh

@MrsChatterbox

6) 😯 Josie and Charlie: So far up SoHo’s hole. Hoarding bags, shoes and anal bead beds!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

@Woo_63

@Pippa M @notsoposh

@MrsChatterbox

6) 😯 Josie and Charlie: So far up SoHo’s hole. Hoarding bags, shoes and anal bead beds!
I'm still promoting my own "Teflon Josie nothing sticks "

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these puppet pic creep the tit out of me :sick:
Hilariously these were ALL The rage for children when I was young. In the USA - parents would get into huge fights in the toys store to nab one for their kid for xmas. so creepy, right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hilariously these were ALL The rage for children when I was young. In the USA - parents would get into huge fights in the toys store to nab one for their kid for xmas. so creepy, right?
I never had it with baby or toddler like dolls, even as a toddler myself. My mother had once to switch out a doll for me because I really didn't like it. And they look so unrealistic but creepy. It's like in horror movies when they switch out some feature so the creature looks human but not really. Like when you switch out the eyes to black circles or the teeth to long fangs. (sorry for the journey into depths of my mind 🤣🥴)

• Haha
They have an incredible garden, what is the obsession with going to the fields with wine, it's just bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
80% of the business that soho farmhouse gets is from Voucher Josie’s “guests”.
Josie’s been trying for years to get Lydia’s attention and now she finally has it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe they were hoping to see Charles and Camilla harvesting cabbages “for the Blighty”? 😅
The more I think about them posing in a cabbage field, the more I'm convinced they are taking the piss 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.